My love will never ever fade...

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
                              "I didn't know a pilot captain can pull off a thing like that. You're packed, Smiley." Shinhye giggled.             "Not really, I think I'm going bankrupt when we landed on Korea soon."           "Don't worry. I have money from teaching. We can still live comfortably." She smiled.             "You're happy?" Yonghwa asked.              "Where we going now?" She hence, asked.  Her happiness being with him were no need to say, her actions says it all.             "Unfortunately, this is our last day in Paris. We will go downtown France the next days."           Shinhye looked a bit sad.  Yes they strolled almost the whole city but her eyes was never tired seeing these places.           "Cheer up, Clum. There's more to see than this city."            "You're right, Smiley."                    They walked together at the busy streets of Paris..         "We're here now. Montmarte." Yonghwa said.           Montmarte, a place where paintings were like sold pancakes.. Paintings that will drool you're imagination to other dimensions... He knew Shinhye would really love this place. Because a part from her music, she's addicted to paintings.. She's addicted to classic things, that made her into a classy lady..             "Can you pinch me real hard, Smiley? It just don't sink to me that I'm here in this place.."          Instead of a pinch, Yonghwa kissed her in her lips. "It's true, we're here... You're not dreaming..."           They begin to check each painter in every corner of the streets. Laughter... Love.. Happiness.. It's perfect for both of them..         "Are you in pain? Somewhere hurts?" Yonghwa asked her. Shinhye was looking so pale and tired. They've been walking since morning, and he was worried that he might neglect something.           "No, I'm just tired. Nothing hurts." She's not lying, really nothing hurts. Maybe she's just tired.              "Sit here, we should take a rest." He demanded.            "Are you cold?" He added.             "I'm not, Smiley."             Yonghwa sat beside her.  Shinhye rested her head on his shoulder..       He felt Shinhye was really tired. He felt worried. Maybe they overdid some things today..    "Shinhye ah... You want to go back to the hotel now?" He said.           "Uh? Who is Shinhye?" She said with her small cute voice.           "Shinhye ah.. This isn't the time for this.."            "I'm getting jealous of that girl 'Shinhye' now.." She said.            Yonghwa sighed.  He can't do anything when her wife starts to be like this.. He knew her wife very well..   "Then just rest on my shoulder in the mean time, Clum.."            "That's me. Okay, I will." She sticked her tongue out like a kid.            Yonghwa ruffled her hair... "You never grow up, Clum.."              Shinhye didn't heard it at all.  She was well rested and comfortable on her husband's broad shoulder..                                        
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter