I will play for you

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Shinhye is conscious but she can’t utter any words because of too much pain on her chest. She touched Yonghwa’s hand and squeezed it too hard, which he understands that she is in serious pain. Yonghwa lift Shinhye’s body and immediately run on the corridors.

 

 

 

“Hey, Clum… stop making me worry. What’s happening to you?” Yonghwa whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

Shiyoon is still having reviews with his classmates when he saw a very familiar guy who lifting a girl. He threw the pencil he is holding and rushed to the corridor.

 

 

 

He saw Yonghwa and runs onto him. Yonghwa was very shocked when he felt someone stopped him from running.

 

 

“What did you do to Shinhye?!?!!!!” Shiyoon shouted that echoed on the whole corridors. He grabbed Shinhye’s body and lifted her, he took Shinhye from Yonghwa.

 

 

“Back off, Yonghwa. Back off.” Shiyoon stared on Yonghwa.

 

 

Yonghwa left there unspoken. He was not affected on Shiyoon’s words but he thinking about Shinhye.

 

 

 

 

“Shinhye ah… Shinhye ah…Hold on, we are near to Doctor Kang now…hey..” Shiyoon trying Shinhye to speak.

 

 

Shinhye bit her lips, her lips’ skin are cracking and hinting some blood to come out. She was bitting her lips when she feels pain. It’s the only thing she can do to pretend that she is okay.

 

 

 

 

Doctor Kang was about to left the hospital but very shocked when he saw Shiyoon.

 

 

“What happened to Shinhye?!” He said and gave signal to the nurse to assist him.

 

 

“I don’t know Doctor. I saw her in that condition back in the school…” Shiyoon’s eyes are trying to hold his tears.

 

 

“Thank you Shiyoon for bringing her here. Try to calm yourself.” Doctor Kang comforted Shiyoon.

 

 

Dr Kang went to the emergency room and saw her bag still clings unto her back. He took it off and opened it.

 

 

 

At that time he saw something strange on the secret pocket of her bag. The painkillers’ wrapper, they are all used. Doctor Kang sighed very hard. Now, he knows why Shinhye was in this condition.

 

 

Doctor Kang gave Shinhye an antidote for the painkillers she took. After hours, she was transferred on her former room, the room she stayed last summer. Shinhye was conscious and kind of back to normal. She was still quiet and not speaking a thing. Mrs Park and Shiyoon was talking to her, scolding her, and telling to say what really happened to her.

 

 

“Was it because of Yonghwa?” Shiyoon asked angrily.

 

 

Shinhye stared at Shiyoon. “Oppa, he’s completely out of this situation. Don’t ever blame him.”

 

 

“Stop being on his side, Shinhye ah. He’s not good for you.”

 

 

“Oppa…he did nothing.” Shinhye was losing her temper but still have a respect to his Shiyoon Oppa.

 

 

“Hear my words, Shinhye ah. I’m here. I will be in your side from now on.”

 

 

“Oppa, you never left my side. And about Yonghwa, he is my friend so you can’t stop me being on his side.”

 

 

Mrs Park interrupted their conversation. “Shiyoon, thanks for bringing Shinhye here immediately. It’s late now, you must go home and rest. I already told your Mom and I will let you off now.”

 

 

“I can stay tonight here, Mrs Park.”

 

 

“Shiyoon ah, you need to rest. And besides, I’m here. I can take care of Shinhye.” Mrs Park smiled.

 

 

Shiyoon sighed. He really needs to go home and study. They have a major exam tomorrow, he needs to review

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter