One.two..three...four...five..

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
                                  Yonghwa left Korea with his Dad. Mr Jung decided to come with his son and live with him in England. With his Uncle Taewoong.        Shinhye and Jungshin started to have their respective orientations.        Meanwhile, Soojung is on her senior year in high school. She was sad letting Yonghwa go but on the other side she's glad because his Oppa is having a great dream to pursue.                                                                                    ***         "Shinhye ah, you look really pale today. Are you alright?" Jungshin asked her.       "I haven't been sleeping comfortably these days. I feel tired but I'm okay." She smiled.         "You should go home now. You don't have to help me." Jungshin came to her side.         Shinhye leaned her head in the wall. "I'm all right."         "You such a sicky person, you're not even a child anymore." He smirked a bit.         Jungshin heard a noise, something hard fell on the floor. "Shinhye ah, I told you just go home. You're just making me do more." He was busy placing the books on the shelf.            When he turned backward, he rushed immediately. It is Shinhye who collapsed!  "Hey! Shinhye! Wake up! What's wrong?!"         Shinhye is having cold sweats. She is unconscious.       Jungshin grabbed her phone and pressed speed dial #1. He was shocked because it's not her Mom but name 'Doctor Kang'. He was really confuse.     "Shinhye ah.. Why?" Dr Kang asked over the phone.         "H-hello... This is Jungshin. Is this Dr Kang?"         Dr Kang's tone of voice drastically changed. "Where are you?"       "W-we are at the university. D-dr K-kang. Why are you the first person on her speed-"     Dr Kang hanged up.        Jungshin put Shinhye of his back and went outside. After minutes of waiting, a man with a white lab gown rushed on them. Together with an ambulance.     Jungshin felt his head will going to explode. This is beyond what he imagine. He knows that Shinhye is clumsy and a very sicky person but this, ambulance and a doctor on her first speed dial is really unbelievable.              He automatically went to the ambulance with Dr Kang together with the nurses.     Jungshin hold Shinhye's hand tightly and looked at Dr Kang. "What is happening?!?"         "This thing happened many times already, Lee Jungshin. She's really having a hard time, but don't worry she'll be better once we confined her."     "Many times? Confined her? I don't understand what's really happening here." His voice was losing strength.     "I will let Shinhye to tell the whole thing." Dr Kang tapped his shoulder.                 Shinhye woke up in her room seeing her Mom, Jungshin and Dr Kang.           "Mom.." She held her Mom's hand.       "Shinhye ah, you shouldn't abuse your body. You only suffer from all of these."             Jungshin is looking at Shinhye. His state was different. Not the Jungshin who only a smiling guy since the day they met.           "Mom, Dr Kang, can you leave us for sometime? I have to explain so many things on him." She said.       The two was pleased.           "Jungshin ah.."         Jungshin didn't reply.          "Lee Jungshin."         No words from Jungshin was heard.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter