Confuse with the thing he never imagined

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another school years starts off, Yonghwa and Shinhye became closer. Shiyoon is having reviews and such but still have time to check Shinhye.

 

 

 

 

 

Teacher Lee is still handling their class.

 

 

 

“Class, you will decide what sport you are going to learn on this year. So any suggestions?”

 

 

The class went wild. The boys are shouting ball sports and the girls want in cheerleading field.

 

 

 

Yonghwa saw Shinhye sighed.

 

 

“Clum… why?”

 

 

 

“My Mom doesn’t like me to lurk into sports.”

 

 

 

“Ah… I get it now why are you clumsy.” Yonghwa laughed.

 

 

 

Shinhye didn’t reply any words and made some expressions that she is irritated which made Yonghwa stopped from teasing her.

 

 

 

“Why you’re Mom doesn’t want you to?”

 

 

 

“Just…..forget it Smiley.” She sighed.

 

 

 

“You should try at least. It’s fun.” Yonghwa smiled.

 

 

 

“I badly want to Smiley. I just can’t. Don’t ask why. Okay?”

 

 

 

Yonghwa didn’t ask anything else. He knew that Shinhye will never answer him. In his thoughts, may be Shinhye has just recovered from anemia so her Mom will not let her to do tiresome things.

 

 

 

“Okay Clumsy.” He ruffles her short hair.

 

 

 

“Stop it. You are ruining my hair.” She fixed her ribbon clip.

 

 

 

Yonghwa laughed.

 

 

 

 

The class has decided what sport to take.

 

 

 

“So majority votes for basketball. Every Thursday we are going to practice hard on the gym. If the PE teachers notice some of you that have talent then our class might have to compete.” Teacher Lee explained.

 

 

 

 

 

Lee Jungshin glanced at the back.

 

 

 

“Yonghwa, you’re good at it right?”

 

 

 

“You saw me play, then you jugde.” Yonghwa said humbly.

 

 

 

“Stop being so humble Yonghwa. You can be our ace.”

 

 

 

Yonghwa just smiled.

 

 

 

Shinhye heard their conversation.

 

 

 

“Smiley, you are good on playing basketball? Really? Shiyoon Oppa is good too.”

 

 

 

Yonghwa smirked. “I’m not just good, I’m the best.”

 

 

 

“What? You said humble words on Jungshin then when I’m talking to you, your true color reveals.” Shinhye pouted.

 

 

 

Actually Yonghwa doesn’t like being compared…..and what’s he hate more is when he is compared to Shiyoon. A guy who is more close to Shinhye.

 

 

 

Yonghwa caught himself thinking he never imagined. What the hell I’m thinking of this?

 

 

 

 

“Stop talking to me Clumsy, I’m listening to Teacher Lee.” Yonghwa pull himself together. For the very first time he felt confuse with something he never imagined.

 

 

 

 

 

“Aigoo Smiley.” Shinhye knocked Yonghwa’s head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After class, Shinhye went to Dr Kang. She hasn’t seen him since they had been into quarrel. Shinhye waited because Dr Kang is busy with his other patients.

 

 

 

When he returns to his office, he was shocked that Shinhye was there.

 

 

 

“Shinhye ah…”

 

 

 

“Hello, Doctor Minhyuk! I missed you!” She hugged her Doctor.

 

 

 

“You’re not angry with me anymore? Wooah, you hair…”

 

 

 

Shinhye smiled. “Am I pretty? It suits me?”

 

 

“Of course you are Shin. I’m thankful that you’re back.”

 

 

 

“I realized what will I do if you’re beside me…so I came back.”

 

 

 

“Mrs Park is not with you?”

 

 

 

“I came alone. Actually I have a favour to ask.”

 

 

 

“What favour?”

 

 

 

“We are going to learn some sports.”

 

 

 

“You can’t attend. Shinhye, you know this. It’s bad for you.”

 

 

 

“I know…but I promise I will not abuse my body..”

 

 

 

“Does your Mom know this?”

 

 

 

“Doctor… that’s why I’m asking a favour.”

 

 

 

“What favour specifically?”

 

 

 

“Give me tons of pain killers and medication to avoid exhaustion.”

 

 

 

Dr Kang touched his glasses. Shinhye is really crossing the line. She just had proper medication the whole last summer then she’ll going to throw it all for just a sport subject. This is why he doesn’t want Shinhye in a normal high school.

 

 

 

“Okay, but you need to discuss it with your Mom first.”

 

 

 

“Doctor.. are you deaf? You know my Mom will never let me. I’m sure she will talk to Teache

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter