My other half time for you

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What do you want for Christmas, Clum? Tell me anything, I will buy it for you.” Yonghwa smiled.

 

 

“Tch tch tch I have a lot in mind, you sure you want to hear it?” Shinhye laughed.

 

 

Yonghwa broke a cute laugh. “Then I need to leech some money to the elders at home.”

 

 

“Aigoo, Smiley.” Shinhye knocked his forehead.

 

 

“Tell me, what you want.”

 

 

 

Shinhye rolled her eyes and starts to think what she really wants. If only money can buy a healthy body, without any disease and hurt, she had been bought dozens of that. If only money can buy the things that will make a person truly happy, she had been done that a thousand times. But unfortunately, money can just buy things with temporary happiness. Happiness that can’t last forever and will make you want more of that.

 

 

“Hey..What do you want?” Yonghwa tapped her.

 

 

“I want a watch, Smiley.”

 

 

“Watch? A wrist watch specifically?”

 

 

Shinhye nods.

 

 

“Why do you want that? Tch, I’m expecting more than that. I mean I thought maybe you want some expensive bag or a pair of shoes. Girls love that a lot.”

 

 

“I don’t have a decent watch. I just want that.”

 

 

“Okay, is there more you want? I saved a lot of money for presents.”

 

 

“That is enough for me. More than enough that you wouldn’t expect.”

 

 

“I understand. I will pick a watch that will surely suit yout weird personality.” He laughs.

 

 

“Anyways Smiley, you and your whole family are invited to our house on the night of 25th.  Just a simple celebration for the Christmas.”

 

 

“I’ll tell them. But what are you doing on the Christmas Eve?”

 

 

“Just at house on that night.”

 

 

 

“I’ll give you my present on the Christmas Eve. Let’s meet at the park.” Yonghwa gathered his courage to be able to say that.

 

 

Shinhye laughs so hard. “Smiley, are you asking for a date or something? Hahaha”

 

 

Yonghwa feel like hitting his head. What am I thinking? Why I told her to go in the park with me? Aaaah this is driving me crazy.

 

 

“Who told you I was asking for a date? You’re imagination is really weird, Clum. Tch tch. You watch to much romantic movies, right? It’s just a normal hang-out, the two of us. Don’t misunderstand.” Yonghwa said too much lies because he is scared that Shinhye was getting confuse because of his acts. His feelings…

 

 

“Aigoo, I know that. You talk too much. Of course a Christmas hang out between two of us. I was just joking, you’re expression is too funny.” Shinhye can’t stop her laugh.

 

 

 

For second time, Yonghwa feel like banging his head. Why I didn’t think of that first? Why I didn’t think that it was just her joke? Yonghwa, you are really nuts.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter