Sad tears

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Year 1994

 

 

"Shinhye ah, don't eat that. Its bad for you." Her Mom's words are carefully said but she doesn't understand why she is forbidden to eat what a kid like her wanted.

 

"Mommy, I want to eat this candy." Shinhye mumbled.

 

"You cant my Shinnie. Just eat this." Her Mom handed a cookie.

 

"I'm tired of eating that Mommy."

 

"Don't be such a brat my daughter." 

 

 

Shinhye was eight years old. She doesn't experience a kiddie life. Her actions are monitored by her Mom. Shinhye has a Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Her father died when she was a little kid, died from leukemia. His disease genes were unfortunately linked to her.

 

Shinhye, as a little kid, didn't know that she was very sick. Her Mom told her that she was just having anemia, that a lot of kids her age have it also. Her Mom know that she can't understand it for now.

 

Shiyoon, who is one year older than her. He is Shinhye's Mom accompany when it comes to her. He is her bestfriend, a brother and a daddy. He cant even let bugs bite his Shinhye.

 

 

"Oppa, why Mommy is getting weirder day by day?" Little Shin asked.

 

"Shin ah, your Mom loves you so much that she is like that.."

 

"Oh? So if a person became weird that means they love me?" Shin giggled.

 

Shiyoon pinch Little Shin's cheeks. "You are right, Shin. Why are you so smart?"

 

"I'm smart because Oppa is smart too!" Shinhye said with pride.

 

 

 

As years passed by her condition was not getting any better. Shinhye getting curious what she is really having. 

 

"Mommy, I'm turning 15 this year. But why this so called anemia is still in my body. I feel so tired even when I just woke up in the morning. I'm doing all the things you listed me to do. But why I feel like this?"

 

"My pretty Shin, dont worry we will do to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter