The Next Move

Playing Cupids

Dear Seunghyun,

Do you still remember me? I'm sorry, I wasn't able to write you a letter for a very very long time. I was away for a while but now I'm back and I hope that I can still write to you as your secret admirer. By the way, I watched two of your musicals. You were so great in there and I hope you can do more.

I'm not going to make this long. I will just give you this letter and I hope that you will give your answer soon. Hongki oppa told me that you boys were so busy lately and I hope you will take care of yourself. 

Hope to hear from you soon.

Your Secret Admirer

 

A/N: Hello people!!! First off, I'm sorry for not updating this story for a very very long long time. I am a student again and let's just say that I'm very busy with school work lately and wasn't able to update this story. Some of you would also know that LEE FAMILY already ended and before I was able to end it, it also took a long time for me to do so.

Second, I don't know if you're still interested in this couple that's why I wrote this letter. Honestly, I'm having a writer's block with this couple, that's also the other reason why I wasn't able to write a chapter. Here's the thing, I need to know if I should continue with this couple, if they have shippers or I can pair Seunghyun with another girl. Honestly if you will choose for me to continue this story or not, it would still take me a long time to update unless I get inspired with a new couple.

I still haven't found a girl to pair with any of the boys of FTISLAND AND CNBLUE. If you have suggestions, please do so and have a little explanation why you like the couple or a little background story of the couple. By the way, please participate in the poll for me to know my next move.

Please leave a comment on who you want to pair up and why you want them to be paired up. Inspire me please...