Sidestory...

Playing Cupids

"Hyung!" Seunghyun cried out to Hongki who had just entered their practice studio. "You're early today. That's unusual. You usually comes in late."

Hongki just ignored him and immediately lied down on the floor and took a sleeping position.

"What's wrong with him? His drama already ended. He's on his break but he acts like he's still the busiest one out of all of us." Jaejin said.

"Oh he's still the busiest one." Jonghoon said meaningfully. "Did you guys know that AOA is also in the building now?" He added.

"Why? They just finished their promotions." Minhwan said.

"Because the company's policy is to strike while the iron is still hot or rather promote until you die!" Hongki cried out all of sudden. Everyone except for Jonghoon looked at him puzzled. His arms were covering his eyes as if he is still sleeping.

"Hyung, are you okay? Why so affected?" Jaejin asked.

Hongki's phone signalled a message just came. He immediately opened his phone. Upon reading the message he stood up and said, "I'm just recalling our earlier days when they made me sing while I'm already sick. It also happened to all of you and even to CNBlue. Now they're doing it to AOA too. For crying out loud, these are women we are talking about." He then left the room.

"Does hyung have a girlfriend in AOA?" Minhwan asked.

Jonghoon knowing he needs to change the subject then said, "It's time to practice." The boys who were still confused with Hongki's attitude just shrugged it off and started with their practice.

30 minutes later, Hongki entered the practice studio with a smile. Everyone knew then that all be well with their practice that day.

 

After the practice while they were cleaning up their instruments, Hongki suddenly said, "Seunghyun, what happened to your secret admirer? Any news?" He asked.

Seunghyun who was placing his guitar in its case said, "The letters stopped coming a few months back."

"Are you fine with that?" Hongki asked again.

"Yes he is because he's crushing on someone here in the company?" Minhwan joked.

Seunghyun immediately blushed and the hyungs became very interested for some reason.

"Is she from AOA?" Hongki asked and Jonghoon can't help but laugh at Hongki's nervous face.

"I'm not telling hyung. You might interfere again just like you did with the other hyungs." Seunghyun said.

"What's wrong with me playing cupid? All were successful stories, well except for one." Hongki defended himself.

"Still, I'm not telling." Seunghyun said.

Just then Jonghyun entered their practice room.

"What's wrong with you?" Asked Jonghoon.

Jonghyun then immediately took one of the guitars and began playing rock music as if he was mad at the world.

Hongki knew something was really wrong. Jonghyun's not producing music but just ugly noises. He then unplugged the amplifier and Jonghyun got really mad almost hit Hongki. But thanks to the other boys, he was stopped and soon he was pacified.

"What's wrong?" Hongki asked. "Spill!!!" He commanded.

"Let me guess, it's about Yoona noona and Seunggi hyung." Jaejin said. Jonghyun then glared at him and everyone knew that Jaejin hit the bullseye.

"Everyone knows in the whole wide world that Yoona is mine, why can't that guy just give up?" Jonghyun shouted.

"Does Yoona have feelings for Lee Seunggi?" Hongki asked.

"He was her forever crush until I came." Jonghyun answered.

Then they heard, a phone ringing then a girl answered the call. "Hongki what's up? Have you seen Jonghyun?" The girl on the other line said.

"Yah Im Yoona! Are you cheating on my friend with Lee Seunggi? Why is he here in our practice room trying to destroy Jonghoon's guitar?" Hongki shouted at Yoona.

"Yah Lee Hongki! I'm not cheating on your friend. True I adore Lee Seunggi but we all know that every girls in Korea melts when he sings. That's just how I feel about him. Pure adoration and nothing else. I'm in love with one and only guy and that is your very crazy, very jealous friend whom I know is listening to this conversation right now. Lee Jonghyun! If in 30 minutes you're still not here and keeps on bothering those guys, I swear I will call Lee Seunggi and tell him that I'd go on a date with him tonight!" With that Yoona hang up and Jonghyun immediately ran out of FTIslands practice room making everyone laugh.

"See Seunghyun, I'm a very talented cupid. Want my help?" Hongki insisted on Seunghyun.

"Very tempting hyung but still I'm not telling you. Because when I tell you who she is, CNBlue, SNSD and Miss A will surely know about that girl." Seunghyun said.

"Miss A? Why would they know about your girl?" Jaejin asked.

"Because of Suzy." Seunghyun answered.

"Didn't I tell you guys? Suzy and I broke up."

 

A/N: Hehehehehe... Sorry about this development. I still can't let go of my Jonghyun-Yoona ship but I'm letting go of two. Why? I have plans for Jaejin. But we will still see if there's a new girl for him or Suzy will still be the one for him. Comments!!! I'll do my best to update this story. I just don't know when the next update is.