Volume Seunghyun "Crazy Fan"

Playing Cupids

"Yah! What's wrong with you?" Jonghoon shouted at Seunghyun who was staring into space. "I've been talking to you for the past hour and all you do is nod and shake your head. Do you even understand what I'm telling you?"

Seunghyun just nod his head making Jonghoon face turn red with anger. Hongki was also observing the two for the past thirty minutes. Normally he would just ignore the two guitarist in their band for they were supposed to be discussing the guitar accompaniments of their new songs but what got his attention are Seunghyun's eyes who were not interested in Jonghoon's instructions. Those moments only happens to the maknae on times when something is disturbing him. Hongki then decided to intervene or else the leader would do something to the maknae that will make him regret.

Hongki then stood in front of Seunghyun much to Jonghoon's annoyance. It was a known fact that Jonghoon hates interruptions when he's discussing guitar parts in their songs especially if it's Hongki who's interrupting but Hongki just ignored him and suddenly flicked Seunghyun's forehead who immediately went back to reality.

"Hyung! What was that for?" Seunghyun shouted at Hongki.

"What was that for? Hello you've been out of this world ever since you got back from your performance in Jack and the Ripper. Did something happen? Did you forgot your lines? Did your voice cracked? What's bothering you?" Hongki asked as he sat down beside Jonghoon who was still fuming mad.

Seunghyun then looked confused at his two hyungs. Jonghoon then said, "Did you understand anything I've said for the past hour?"

Seunghyun answered with a blush then he shook his head. Jonghoon was about to throw a fist on him but Hongki was able to stop him. "Let the guy explain his actions first. I know we're all stressed on the coming album and concert and I also know that if ever you hurt him you'd regret it later." Hongki told Jonghoon.

Jonghoon decided to listen to Hongki and sat down but with his eyes digging holes at Seunghyun. "Be thankful that Hongki's one of his rare moments. What happened? Spill it!" He ordered.

Seunghyun seems to contemplate if he will tell or not. He then looked at his hyungs and decided to just tell or else he won't go home unscathed.

"There were no problems on my performance today. In fact, it was my best performance to date. Then when I was going back to the van, hyung (manager) told me to go ahead since he thought that I'd be safe because the van was parked in a secured place. But as I was going there, someone suddenly came. That person was wearing a jacket with a hood and cap and with really big sunglasses. Then this person kissed me. And before I can do anything, this person suddenly ran away from me. It was kinda dark so I wasn't able to see more of this person. I was attacked hyung but weirdly, I didn't hate it and that's what's bothering me."

Jonghoon and Hongki looked at each other. They were worried because some obsessed fan was able to avoid security and attack one of them. Hongki then asked, "Was it a boy or a girl?"

Seunghyun's eyes then turned round, "I really don't know. Oh my god, what if it was a boy? Am I gay for not hating it? Hyung!"

"We have to tell the manager about this. The security's not tight enough." Jonghoon said alarmed.

"I guess you're right." Hongki agreed.

 

FNC then investigated the situation. They looked at CCTV's and true enough someone really "attacked" Seunghyun. But it was really a mystery. The place was really secured and only VIP's were able to go inside that specific parking lot. Unfortunately, that night, a lot of VIP's were there and since everyone's a VIP it won't be easy to interrogate them.

 

One day, the manager came as they were having breakfast, "Guys you have a performance on the Peack Concert. Aside from your usual song, you will have a special stage with f(x). The coordinators said that you will be performing Like Birds and you will just have your practice then." Their manager said.

"But hyung, can't we practice with them beforehand?" Jonghoon asked.

"That won't be possible due to busy schedules. You just have work something out on that day. We will just go there early so you guys can talk with them." With that the manager leave them.

"f(x) again huh?" Minhwan said.

"I guess so. It will be our second special stage with them?" Jaejin said as he put some chicken inside his mouth.

"At least we are performing with friends." Seunghyun then said.

When FTIsland and f(x) had their first special stage, the two groups became good friends especially Minhwan, Seunghyun, Luna and Amber. Both maknaes were really happy with the development.

 

The day of the performance came. The two groups decided on how to divide the parts of the song. And soon they were up on stage to practice.

After the practice Amber with Luna decided to visit the boy's dressing room.

"Seunghyunie, Minhwani!" Called out Amber.

"Come on in. We're eating. Have some." Invited Minhwan.

Inside the dressing room, Jonghoon was on the phone obviously talking with Yuri. Hongki was playing with his phone and Jaejin was also busy texting while having a silly smile on his face.

"The hyungs are busy I see." Amber observed. Hongki looked at her and made a face and smiled. Amber then went to him and looked at what he's playing. "I like this game." With that she sat beside Hongki.

Luna on the other hand sat beside the two maknaes and tried to eat some of their food. She then looked at Amber and Amber at her. As if sending a silent message to each other, Luna then ask, "I heard what happened to you with a fan, are you okay?" She then looked at Seunghyun.

"Oh? You've heard about that? Strangely I'm okay." Seunghyun then said and Minhwan laughed all of a sudden.

"Actually, he's more than okay. It's weird." Minhwan murmured.

"What do you mean weird?" Luna kept asking.

"For one thing, he acts as if nothing happened to him." Minhwan answered.

"Weren't you scared?" Luna asked Seunghyun.

"Nope. Not scared at all. I actually liked the kiss and what only bothers me is that I don’t know if the person who kissed me is a boy or a girl." Seunghyun said then saw Amber walks towards them.

"You mean, you don't have any idea who it was?" Amber said joining the group.

"It was dark." Seunghyun answered.

"What if it happens again?" Luna said.

"Then I'll make sure if that person is a girl or a boy." Seunghyun smiled and Minhwan just shook his head helplessly.

"And what if it's a boy?" Amber asked.

"If the boy is like you I don't think I would mind." Seunghyun said jokingly.

 

After the concert, Seunghyun sensed that he'll meet his stranger again. He excused himself from the group and went ahead of them to their van. It was also dark but somehow he wasn't scared. As he was about to go inside the van. Someone pulled him and suddenly someone was kissing him. He recognized the kiss and unknowingly he began to respond to the kiss.

"Yah! Where's Seunghyun?" They heard Jaejin ask somewhere in the dark. They broke the kiss and the stranger began to back away. Seunghyun then grabbed the stranger's hand and said, "I won't even ask your name or who you are, I just want to know, are you a boy or a girl?"

The stranger smiled, quickly gave Seunghyun a kiss and whispered to him, "I'm most definitely a girl." Then she ran into the darkness.

 

As she was running away from Seunghyun, she again looked back and smiled seeing him getting inside the van with a smile on his face. And just as she was about to go, she was stopped on her tracks for Hongki was standing in front of her wearing his silly smile of his. She was shocked and was about to say something when Hongki stopped her by raising a finger. He then took his phone and dialled a number. She was so scared that her identity will be revealed to Seunghyun but then she heard Hongki say, "Hyung, go ahead without me. I have to talk to someone right now." With that he hang up and again smiled at her and said, "I had a hunch it was you. Well Amber, we need to talk."

 

A/N: I know it's short but don't kill me just yet. Right now I'm writing the next chapter. I am hoping that I'd be able to post it tonight.