Vol. 2 Chap. 6 "Jonghyun"

Playing Cupids

Yonghwa and Seohyun were lost in their own world. When Seohyun was about to enter the sliding door to their dorm building she Yonghwa froze. She squeezed the hand she was holding and he then looked at her.

"Hyun, stay beside me and be quiet. I think something's wrong." He then pulled her into a hug her back facing Yoona and Jonghyun.

"Oppa, what's wrong?" Seohyun asked.

"Jonghyun is hugging Yoona."

"Really? I want to see." When Seohyun tried to break free from Yonghwa's embrace but Yonghwa won't let her instead he hugged her more tightly.

"Oppa, I can't breathe." Seohyun whined.

Yonghwa then looked at his girlfriend and loosen hold on her but still held her firm. "I'm sorry Hyun. I just don't think Jonghyun and Yoona will hug out of the blue. I mean, we both know that they hate each others guts." Seohyun then understood what Yonghwa's trying to say. She then felt fear and clung to Yonghwa.

"Oppa, I'm scared. What if something happens to unnie?"

"Don't worry, she's safe with Jonghyun but we need to help them." He then let go of Seohyun but he pulled her to his side.

Yonghwa then called out to the two, "Yah you two! Cut that out. Someone might see you. You don't want to be the headline on tomorrow's tabloids right?"

Jonghyun then broke their embrace, he took her hand and led her to their dorm entrance. While walking he whispered, "Invite us inside your dorm, I have a plan." Yoona nodded.

"Hon, would you like to come up?" Yoona asked as soon as they reached the door. "I would love to." Answered Jonghyun. Seohyun then looked at Yoona "Unnie! Are you sure about that? Manager oppa might get mad at us for letting boys come up to our dorm."

"They're asleep Hyunnie. No one needs to know but us. Yonghwa oppa, care to join us?" Yonghwa then looked at Seohyun who was telling him no then he looked at Yoona and Jonghyun and they seem to beg him to go with them with their eyes. "Okay. Let's go Hyun." Then he literally dragged Seohyun inside.

As soon as they were inside the SNSD's dorm, "Unnie! Are you out of your mind? We can't let boys come in here."

"Seohyun, I'm sorry, I asked Yoona to invite us here. I have a plan to make to stalker believe that Yoona and I are a real couple but I will be needing your help and hyungs." Jonghyun told Seohyun.

"But oppa, are you sure it's the stalker and not some reporter?" Seohyun asked.

"It's the stalker. I smelled his perfume and he has the same body build." Jonghyun said then he turned to Yoona, "Where's your room?"

"What? Don't you think you're going a bit too far?" Yoona whined.

"Do you want me to help you or what? Just show me where your room is. Just trust me on this."

Yoona looked at Jonghyun "Your plan better work or else I'll punch you in the face so hard that you won't be able to face the camera's in one month."

"As if you can hit me." Jonghyun said. "Just bring me to your room now. We're wasting time."

Yoona then exhaled loudly and led Jonghyun to her room. When she was about to open the lights Jonghyun stopped her. Jonghyun then went inside her room and went by the window. He peeked outside and his hunch was right. He saw the stalker standing under the tree that was in front of Yoona's room. He then told Yoona to follow him outside.

"Who's occupying the room beside Yoona's?"

"Mine and Hyoyeon unnies." Seohyun answered Jonghyun.

"That's good. This is what we will do. Yoona fix Seohyun's hair with the same style as yours and exchange clothes with her." Yoona decided to just follow him and started fixing Seohyun's hair and afterwards the two exchange outfits.

"Hyung, wear my jacket and we need to fix your hair too."

"Yah! Don't touch my hair." Yonghwa swatted Jonghyun's hand but Jonghyun kept on fixing Yonghwa's hair.

"This is what we will do. Hyung, you and Seohyun go inside Yoona's room. I need you two to make out by the window."

"What?" Asked Seohyun.

"I'd love to do that." Answered Yonghwa earning a glare from Seohyun.

"We need to make the stalker believe that you and hyung are Yoona and me. You would make out by the window but only your silhouette will be seen while Yoona and I will go to Seohyun's room and see if our plan will work." Jonghyun explained to Seohyun.

"I don't think I can do that." Seohyun said blushing.

"Don't worry Hyun, trust me you'll like what we will do." Yonghwa teased Seohyun. He liked Jonghyun's idea, it's like hitting two birds with one stone. Helping Yoona and at the same time have the excuse to make out with his girl. "Let's do this." He then pulled Seohyun inside Yoona's room.

Jonghyun then opened the lamp in Yoona's room and made sure that it's not too bright that would reveal the real identity of the lovers. Then he dragged Yoona in Seohyun's dark room and peeked through the window.

On Yoona's room, Yonghwa was smiling at his girl. Seohyun can't seem to look at him. Yonghwa then lifted her chin and said, "What's wrong Hyun? We've done this before."

"I know oppa but the thought of having someone see us? It's still embarrasing."

"Don't worry, our audience will think that we're Yoona and Jonghyun."

"Yah oppa! Stop being childish."

"Who said I'm being childish. To tell you the truth, this is the best idea Jonghyun had formulated in his whole life."

"Oppa!"

"Do you love me Hyun?"

"Do you really need to ask?"

Yonghwa then pulled her and positioned themselves by the window. "Prove it." Yonghwa challenged his girl.

Seohyun then raised her head and looked at her lover's face. Her hands touched his hair and pushed his fringe away from his eyes. Her eyes was looking at him as if memorizing every part of his face. She looked at his eyes, nose and finally his lips. Unconsciously she bit her lower lip and she pulled him into a kiss but Yonghwa was not responding. She pulled her head and saw that Yonghwa's still staring at her. While looking at his eyes she kissed him again but still no response. She knew Yonghwa's challenging her and she's not someone who backs out. She then changed tactics. First she kissed his eyes, then his temple, down his cheeks, to his nose and finally back to his lips. She kissed them several times, still no response. She then softly bit his lower lip. As soon as she did that, she felt Yonghwa jerk and that was all the encouragement she needed.

She kissed him again and this time he kissed her back but it was as if he's imitating everything she does. Again she pulled away and looked at him. He smiled at her as if asking her "is that all you can do?" She smiled back accepting the challenge.

This time she kissed him but as soon as he kissed her back her tongue his lips and her lips on his lower lip. This made Yonghwa gasp and as soon as he did that, Seohyun's tongue darted inside his mouth and kissed him torridly. Yonghwa's control is slipping rapidly now and Seohyun knew it. Soon they were both gasping, tongues tasting each other, biting and each other's lips. Both were pulling each other as if wanting to merge themselves into one being.

Meanwhile on the other room, Jonghyun and Yoona was observing the man under the tree. Jonghyun then realized that Yoona was restless. He took pity on her and he held her hand. "It's okay. You're safe right now. Don't be scared." He said and smiled at Yoona. Yoona smiled back at him gratefully. Then they saw the man went forward and stared at Yoona's window. They saw different emotions in his face. First he was surprised, then it changed to unbelief, then it changed to pure anger. Then the man shouted as if he was on pain then left.

Yoona and Jonghyun looked at each other and gave each other a high five. They ran outside the room and knocked at Yoona's room. "Hyung!" Jonghyun called out. "You guys can stop whatever you're doing now! He's gone."

"Joohyun! Come out! It's getting late. They need to go home. Yong oppa has filming tomorrow!" Yoona shouted at the closed door.

A few moments later, the door opened revealing a very disappointed Yonghwa and a very embarrassed Seohyun. Yoona and Jonghyun can't help but laugh at the two.

 

The next day, FT Island were on their way back to Korea to record for their new mini album. Inside the plane while the boys were settling down they heard someone shout, "Jinnie-ah!"

The boys look at where the voice was coming from and saw a tall beautiful girl followed by 6 equally beautiful girls walking towards them.

"Sooyoung noona! You're going back to Korea too?" Asked Jaejin.

"Yes, Mr. Lee Sooman called us and told us that something happened we need to go back as soon as possible."

"I think I know what that is." Hongki said joining in the conversation.

"Really? Care to share it with us?" Sooyoung said.

Hongki then told them about the incident in Seohyun and Yoona's school. Soon all eight girls and four boys were listening to him.

"Poor Yoona, she must be really scared right now." Yuri said.

"I know, why did those two kept it to themselves?" Asked Sunny.

"Maybe they don't want us to worry." Answered Taeyeon. "Hongki, thank you for telling us. So you mean Jonghyun helped her that day? He really likes her huh?"

Just then Jaejin, Sooyoung and Hongki looked at each other. "Ah guys we need to tell you something else." Jaejn said.

Sooyoung then told them about the project that they did. Told them that Yoona and Jonghyun was just an act and the truth is they hate each other's guts. The girls laughed at the story and congratulated them for what they did. "But those two do look good together." said Tiffany.

"Yah Tiffany stop with your romantic ideas." Jessica said.

On their way to Korea the boys and the girls were lost with different conversation topics. Hyoyeon who was talking with Seunghyun laughed when Seunghyun showed her his dance moves. Taeyeon and Jessica on the other hand was singing to Minhwan's drums of plates, glass, plastic spoon and fork. Jaejin was listening to Sunny and Sooyoung's story about the importance of one's height. Jonghoon was playing his guitar while Tiffany sings.

Yuri who just came from the toilet saw Hongki looking outside his window. "Can I join you?" She asked.

Hongki then smiled and signalled her to sit. "Why are here alone? Don't you want to join them?"

"It's okay. I'm now in the middle of formulating my next project."

"Next project? What do you mean? A charitable work?"

"You can say that but it only involves two people."

"Huh?"

"You know noona, I'm someone who wants my friends to be happy. I have this friend who loves beautiful girls but right now he's too obsessed with guitars." Yuri then looked at Jonghoon.

"Not that friend though he's also obsessed with guitars too."

"Hongki, don't tell me you're planning to hook up Jonghyun with Yoona?"

"You're one smart girl noona."

"But you guys just said that those two hates each other."

"Noona, do you believe in the phrase, the more you hate the more you love?"

Yuri can't help but laugh at Hongki. "You are one crazy fellow."

"Want to help me?"

"Let me think about it first."

 

As soon as the plane landed in Korea, all of their phones began to receive a message. The girls received a message from Yoona and the boys received a message from Jonghyun but with the same message, "We will be waiting for you at the FNC building. See you guys there."

The boys heard Sunny say "We're going to FNC? Can't we take a rest first?"

"You're going to our office too?" Asked Seunghyun.

"Seems like it. Why are you guys headed there too?" Asked Jessica.

"Yes." Answered Jonghoon.

When the group arrived at FNC Building, the reception desk told them to proceed to FNC Auditorium. Everyone looked at each other but no one knows the reason for the weird instruction. As soon as they entered the auditorium they found Yoona, Seohyun and the CNBlue boys except for Yonghwa who was filming at that time inside the hall.

"What's this about?" Asked the leader of SNSD.

"Guys will you all take a seat first. We have an announcement to make." Said Yoona.

Everyone sat down. Hongki and Yuri was sitting beside each other for they were talking about Hongki's "new project." Jonghyun then stood up and asked Yoona to join him and this caught everyone's attention.

"Guys, we just want to tell you that Yoona and I are now in a relationship."

 

*******************************

A/N: This is one of my weakest chapter. I don't really know how to express YongSeo's making out scene. It took me an hour to write that particular part. Sorry if it's a big failure I just hope you got what I mean. Eveyone's back in Korea and our Head Cupid is starting to formulate his new project but he's in for a shock. I apologize for the lack of interaction from our main couple today. I just hope you'd appreciate this chapter though it's weak...huhuhuh...

Do comment and please subscribe. I'm so happy I have more than 50 subscribers now. I hope more would subscribe in the future.