Volume 4 "Jaejin"

Playing Cupids

"Introduction"

 

"Noona!!!" Cried Minhwan as he made Yuri his shield from his attacking hyung. Yuri who was so used to this scene immediately protected Minhwan from her boyfriend.

"Yah! Choi MInhwan! Don't hide yourself behind my girl." Jonghoon protested. Yuri then let go of Minhwan and threw herself to Jonghoon who immediately wrapped his arms around her. She then kissed Jonghoon and while Jonghoon was too caught up in the kiss, Yuri signalled Minhwan with her hand in her back to escape. Minhwan then hurriedly ran away from the two lovebirds.

When Jonghoon's about to take their kiss to the next level he suddenly heard someone cleared . Yuri immediately let go of Jonghoon.  Jonghoon who was obviously disappointed looked at the person who interrupted them. Much to his surprise, Yoona and Seohyun were standing in their doorway.

"Really Yul, you forgot about me and Hyunnie as soon as you see your boyfriend?" Yoona said to Yuri.

Jonghoon then invited the girls to come and as they were settled in the sofa he said, "Why are you guys here?" As if the question was a magic phrase, the girls immediately stood up and went towards Jaejin's room. "You were right. He's playing "I Hope" covered by Suzy." Jonghoon heard Seohyun say. He was now really puzzled with their reactions. Yuri then went to Hongki's door and knocked.

"You guys are already here? I thought you'd be coming around lunch time?" Jonghoon noticed that Hongki's expecting the girls to come.

"We came early so that we can cook lunch for you guys." Two boys then went out of the room when Yuri mentioned food.

"Noona! I'll help with the preparations!" Offered Seunhyun.

"I want to help too." Minhwan said.

Yoona then laughed at how those two maknaes were acting like children. "You two boys can come with me and Seohyun in the kitchen. Let's leave Yuri and Hongki, they have some planning to do." Then like dogs wiggling their tails, Seunghyun and Minhwan followed the two youngest members of Girls Generation.

Jonghoon then went nearer Hongki and Yuri. "Before you do some planning, can someone please tell me what's going on here? Why Hongki seems to expect you today and why those two girlfriends of CNBlue's here too."

"Answer to 1st question. We're planning to help Jaejin confess to Suzy. Answer to 2nd question. Me and Yuri noona are the leaders in this match making project and the answer to the last question is because the boyfriends of those two girls are in Japan and they volunteered to help with the project." Hongki answered. "Any more questions?"

"Can I join in the fun?" Jonghoon asked and Yuri and Hongki smiled at him.

 

Yuri and Yoona cooked while Seohyun prepared healthy drinks for everyone. Seunghyun and MInhwan prepared the table while the two oldest members of FT Island watched TV.

When all the preparations for lunch was done, Seohyun then ran and knocked at Jaejin's door. Jaejin then opened the door and was pleased to see Seohyun there. "I missed you. What are you doing here?" He asked his friend.

"Yong is in Japan and I'm bored. Unnie told me she's visiting you guys so I asked her if I can come and here I am." Seohyun smiled. "Lunch is served. Let's eat."

Jaejin and Seohyun then joined everyone in the table. Soon the house was filled with laughter.

 

As soon as lunch was over, Seohyun's phone rang, "It's oppa!" She told everyone. Hongki then took the phone from Seohyun and pressed loudspeaker and answered with a bigger voice.

"Hello?" Hongki said.

"Who's this?" Yonghwa asked angrily on the other line. Everyone laughed silently.

"You're the one who called so who are you?"

"Who are you? Why are you answering my girlfriend's phone? Where is she?"

"You mean Seohyun?" Hongki asked trying hard not to laugh.

"Yes. Seo Joohyun. My girlfriend." Yonghwa emphasized on the other line.

"She's right here beside me. I'm her newest boy friend now. Is there anything wrong with that?"

Then silence. Seohyun whispered, "He's really angry now. I think we should stop this."

"Yah Seo Joohyun! I heard you! Who's this guy?" Yonghwa obviously heard Seohyun's whisper.

"Hi Oppa!" Seohyun said.

"Who answered your phone?" Yonghwa asked again.

"It is I the great Lee Hongki who answered Seo Joohyun=ssi's phone." Hongki answered.

"Yah Lee Hongki! I'll kill you as soon as I see you." Yonghwa threatened.

"And when is that hyung?"

"In 30 minutes." Just then the phone was cut and everyone looked confused.

"Are they really in Japan?" Jaejin asked.

"Yes. They'll be coming back tomorrow." Yoona answered.

"He can't kill me right?" Hongki asked Seohyun.

"Yes he will." Yoona and Yuri answered at the same time. Hongki gulped and everyone laughed.

"What are you doing inside your room Jaejin?" Seohyun asked.

"Watching Dream High." FT Island answered in unison except for Jaejin.

"I love that drama." Seohyun said.

"I love it too." Jaejin told her. "Wanna watch it with me?" He asked his friend.

"Sure." She answered. Then the two of them left and entered Jaejin's room.

Hongki and Jonghoon then ordered the maknaes to clean up. Yoona, Yuri, Jonghoon and Hongki then entered Jonghoon's room to start with their plans.

"So what are we going to do first?" Yuri asked.

"I think we should know who are the other people who can help us get them closer to each other." Yoona suggested.

"You're right." Jonghoon agreed and Hongki nodded. "We need someone from JYP to help us." He continued. "Do you think Min will help us? Jaejin's quite close to her."

"That's the problem, everyone in JYP's very protective of Suzy since she's one the youngest member in their agency." Hongki answered.

"Jinwoon and Jaejin are close. I saw their pictures in the net. The 91 liners. They're quite close." Yoona informed them.

"Jinwoon won't help. I already tried to ask him." Hongki said.

"Well Lee Hongki, you're not the right person to ask him for help. Leave that to us, in no time he'll be helping us." Yoona said and Yuri nodded. Jonghoon then understood the meaning behind Yoona's words. "Don't you think Yonghwa hyung will really kill us if we do that?" He asked.

Hongki finally understood what they were talking about. "You're going to use Seohyun to ask Jinwoon to help?" The two girls nodded. "Then you better ask her yourself. Hyung will never forgive me if I do that and right now I'm on his wanted list." Jonghoon then patted his back to comfort him.

"So Seohyun will be in charge of Jinwoon. Let's make Yonghwa take care of Jokwon and as for Changmin hyung, leave him to me." Hongki said.

"What about 2PM?" Jonghoon asked.

"Don't worry about them, we'll take care of them?" Yuri said then looked at Yoona.

"Oh no you don't." Yoona said as soon as Yuri looked at her. "Dimples won't like it. He'll get mad. Please don't look at me like that." Yoona begged her friend.

"You're not the only one who will be in charged of 2PM. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon will be help you. I think Seohyun can help too." Yuri told her.

"Now Yonghwa hyung will really kill us if we do that." Hongki said.

"What about Miss A? Who will be in charged of them?" Jonghoon asked.

"I will talk to Hyoyeon and see if she can help with Min. I think if we can get Min's support we'd get the rest of them to help." Yoona said.

 

Inside Jaejin's room, he and Seohyun started to watch Dream High. "Jinnie-ah, do you really like Suzy?" Seohyun asked.

"I do. Look at her. She's pretty and talented. What more can I ask?" Jaejin said without taking his eyes off the monitor.

"So why don't you do something about it?" She asked.

"What can I do? I tried to get close to her but it's very hard to get close to her. It's as if I need to penetrate a wall to get closer to her. Everyone in their management's protecting her from suitors. Don't get me wrong, I'm not planning to woo her just yet. Honestly right now, I want to get to know her better. To see if I should let my feelings go to the next level." He truthfully answered.

"You mean you like her but you're not in love with her?"

"Something like that. But right now she's the person I really want to get closer with. I'm a fan."

"Do you want some help?" Seohyun asked.

"But who will help me?" Jaejin asked back.

"About that." Seohyun then paused the drama and stood up. "Come on. Let's go. I want you to talk to someone."

Jaejin then stood up and followed Seohyun outside his room. She then noticed her going to Jonghoon's room. She knocked and they saw Hongki, Yuri and Yoona inside with Jonghoon.

"Jaejin-ah have a seat." Jonghoon ordered.

Jaejin obeyed and sat between Yuri and Seohyun. "What is it hyung?"

"Honestly, I want to smash your mac to pieces everytime I hear the OST of Dream HIgh being played or everytime I see you watch that drama. It's not that I hate it, the truth is I liked it too before but with your obsession I started to get irritated just by hearing the OST." Hongki said. "And since we know that Suzy's the reason why you watch that endlessly, we are offering you our help so that you'd be able to get to know her better."

Jaejin was speechless with what he just heard. His face then turned very red. It seems he was very embarrassed. "Don't be embarrassed, everyone likes someone and it just so happen that who you like is one hard girl to get closer with." Yuri told Jaejin. "But nothing is impossible. We will all help you. The full force of FTCN and SNSD will be behind you all the way."

Jaejin still can't say anything. Hongki then handed him a paper and in it he saw names of people from JYP and beside those names were names of the person who will take care of a certain someone. As soon as he found Seohyun's name, he showed it to her and then she said, "This is one hard project. I don't think Yong Oppa will like this."

"That's what I told them too but they didn't listen. But they're right, you're JInwoon's weakness so you're the only one who can do this." Hongki told Seohyun.

Just then the doorbell rang. Someone outside ran towards the door then they heard someone shout. "Lee Hongki come out, I'm going to kill you."

 

*********************************

I'm back. I hope you guys will like this new volume. About this chapter, I'm sorry if it's a bit all over the place. I'm quite sleepy now as I right and I wasn't able to proofread. Please do comment how I'm doing so far.