Volume 3 Epilogue "Jonghoon"

Playing Cupids

Jonghoon and Geunsuk decided to meet one afternoon. Jonghoon arrived at the meeting place first and he was a little nervous to face the great Geunsuk. He knew Yuri and Geunsuk had already settled matters between them but he too needs to settle some things with his friend. Soon the door signalled that a new customer entered and sure enough it was his Geunsuk hyung.

Geunsuk saw him and immediately walked towards him. As soon as he reached the younger man's table, he immediately threw a punch making Jonghoon fall down on the floor. Jonghoon was shocked with Geunsuk's sudden action but he got more confused when Geunsuk offered his hand to help him get up.

He slowly took his hyungs hand but he was now on guard for any sudden movements from Geunsuk but there was none. As soon as they sat down Geunsuk said, "That was for taking Yuri from me."

Jonghoon then looked at him and found himself smiling seeing that his friend has finally gave up all hope of getting back together with his fiance. "Thank you hyung for finally giving her up to me."

"Remember when I told you that I will only stop if Yuri told me so? Well she did. She said she's very much in love with you. You're one lucky man. Just promise me that you will take care of her or else I'll snatch her away from you." Geunsuk said half joking half telling the truth and Jonghoon just smiled in response.

 

After his meeting with Geunsuk, Jonghoon felt so lightheaded for some reason. He was happy that finally he can say that they are now a real couple who loves each other. He then took out his phone and dialled her number. After two rings, she picked up and upon hearing her voice he began to smile widely.

"Where are you right now?" he asked.

"I'm here in SM taking a break from practicing for our comeback."

"How long is your break?"

"It just started and they gave us an hour break."

"That's good, tell the girls I'm coming and I'm bringing some food."

"They would love that."

"Bye. I love you."

"I love you too. See you soon."

With that their conversation was ended and Jonghoon ran towards a grocery store and bought food for Girl's Generation.

 

Thirty minutes later Jonghoon entered the studio and he was welcomed warmly by nine very hungry girls.

"You took forever to get here." Taeyeon said. The girls immediately surrounded him and took everything that he was holding and began to eat. Jonghoon then went straight to his fiance who was waiting for him to come to her. He gave her a kiss on the lips making the other girls squeel in delight and jealousy.

"How I wish my dimple's here too." Yoona said.

"We can't do anything about it unnie. They're both busy in Japan. I just hope they're eating healthy." Seohyun told her unnie.

"Seohyun-a, it's CN Blue you're talking about?" Jonghoon asked and the girl nods, "That's highly unlikely." He said and Seohyun immediately dialled her boyfriends number and soon enough they were having a little discussion about food.

"That was mean." Yuri told him.

"It's the truth. When we were in Japan we tend to try out different types of foods. FT boys would try out anything but CNB boys tend to try out the snack types more." He told her.

"So, you met with Geunsuk oppa?" Yuri asked changing the subject.

"Yup."

"And?"

"And he said I should take good care of you or else he'd snatch you away from me."

"He really said that?"

"Yes. Is it really possible for him to snatch you away from me?"

Yuri then thought hard and Jonghoon was getting nervous by the second. Then she said, "Only if you will become a very bad boyfriend meaning physically hurting me and cheats."

Jonghoon smiled and suddenly hugged her, "That will never happen or else Jaejin will kill me."

"Yah! is that the only reason? Because of Jinnie?" She asked disappointedly.

"Of course not. With or without Jaejin I will treat you like a princess. But first I want you to wear this." He then took out a small velvet box and suddenly Tiffany shouted, "Oh my God, I think Jonghoon's proposing." Then everyone began to surround the couple. Jonghoon then opened the box and sure enough inside the box there is a ring. Every girl fell silent waiting for the boy to say the magic words. Yuri was also getting very nervous.

"Kwon Yuri," Jonghoon began. "I love you with all my heart and I really want to spend the rest of my life with you." The girls were starting giggling. "But I'm not proposing right now." He said.

"What?" Everyone shouted. Even Yuri showed a very confused face.

"What is that ring for?" Asked the Jessica.

"Actually, this is just a couple ring. As you can see, I have the same one right here." He then showed her his finger. "I'm not proposing right now but someday I will and you should look forward to that. But right now, we're still young so let's just enjoy being sweethearts. But please wear this ring so that all those fanboys of yours will know that you, Kwon Yuri belongs Choi Jonghoon and so that all my fangirls will also know that I, Choi Jonghoon belongs to Kwon Yuri." Everyone again began to shout on top of their lungs. Yuri then offered him her hand and he slipped the ring on her finger. They then shared another sweet kiss in front of everybody.

 

One afternoon Yuri visited the FTIsland dorms since she promised the boys that she will cook them dinner. As she was preparing the ingredients she then heard the a familiar drama being played loudly in one of the rooms. She then looked at Hongki who was helping her cook and asked, "Is that Dream High?"

"Yup." Hongki said while chopping some onions.

"Who's watching it?" She asked.

"That would be Lee Jaejin, FT Island's bassist, your dongsaeng." He said as he finished his task and smiled at him cutely.

"He likes Dream High?" She kept on asking.

"Actually noona, he's in love with Suzy." He said as he handed her the chopped onions.

Yuri took it from him and handed him the carrots. While he was washing it Yuri again asked. "You mean he's in love with Suzy's character or he's in love with the actual Suzy?"

"He's in love with Suzy the real person but he has no guts to confess to her personally but he did it on one radio show though." Hongki answered.

"But he's friends with Min right?"

"Yes he is. They're good friends but somehow when it's about Suzy, he gets tongue tied. I pity that boy." Hongki honestly said.

Yuri then smiled. "Yah Lee Hongki, would you like to become a cupid one more time?"

Hongki then looked at his friend's fiance and gave her his eye smile trademark. "Sure."

 

*********************************

Everyone thank you for supporting this chapter. I had fun writing this volume. It was so different because it was so straight forward and so honest. Sorry for not updating lately. I'm having some writer's block. But somehow I'm quite happy because I was able to update both my stories in one day. Thank you all who read this volume. Everyone who commented and subscribed, thank you so much. You're the reason why I keep on writing. Thank you for supporting. I might take a little break from writing the next volume. I'm still plotting and thinking of a theme for Jaejin. I hope you guys would suggest a theme. I'm really running out of ideas right now. Also after I made the couple picture. I'm still on the process of looking for pictures of the two to create a fanart for the next volume.

Again I want to clarify some things. This story is centered on FNC Boys. I know some are requesting for couples not including the boys, I'm sorry to say I won't be able to write about them in this story. Maybe someday I'll write about them but definitely with another story. Maybe after I finish with either one of my stories I will be able to write them. But still thank you for reading. See you soon with the next volume.