"Will You Be My Lover?"

Playing Cupids

That night it seems that no one was planning on sleeping. Eunjung and IU were grilling Suzy to tell them what happened between her and Jaejin while Hongki and Minhwan kept on pestering Jaejin to spill the beans while the two sets of lovers were somewhere out there in the campsite doing whatever it is they were doing.

Sometime that night the boys heard squeeling from the girls tent making the oldest and youngest member of FTIsland more persistent in questioning Jaejin. Jaejin knew he can trust Minhwan to keep things just between them but he’s not too sure about Hongki. But he also knew how annoying Hongki can be when he wants something so in the end he told them the whole story.

After telling the story, the two boys were silent making Jaejin nervous. “What is it hyung? Am I in trouble? Do you think I have a chance? What? What?” Jaejin started his series of questions.

“Oh yes you do have a chance, a big chance at that.” Hongki answered making Jaejin smile. “But…” Hongki continued.

“But?” Jaejin asked nervously.

“But having her think it overnight also gives bigger possibilities of her saying no to you.” Minhwan supplied for Hongki who was nodding his head vigorously.

“What? So do you think I should go there and make her decide tonight?” Jaejin asked.

“No. Don’t ever do that. She might think that you can’t wait and that will be more damaging.” Hongki said.

Then they heard another set of squeels from the other tent making Hongki smile. “On second thought, I think unless something unexpected happen tomorrow, you’ll get the answer that you desire tomorrow.” He told Jaejin.

“Hyung!” Minhwan suddenly called out. “I have a good idea.”

“What is it?” Jaejin asked.

Minhwan began telling them his idea making Hongki pat him proudly on the back while Jaejin hugged him for a definite good idea.

“But we need Jonghoon hyung’s permission to do that first.” Minhwan told Jaejin.

“No problem, I’m on to it.” Hongki then dialled his phone and soon began to talk with Jonghoon.

After the call Hongki said, “It’s a go. He gave us his permission. We just need to make them promise not to leak it out before we release it.”

“I’ll take care of that now.” Minhwan said going out of the tent.

 

That night, the three boys of FTI took their stuffs and went somewhere far from the campsite. Minhwan asked for Jonghyun and Yonghwa’s help while their girlfriends watch them and give out suggestions. Yoona then whispered something to Seohyun who immediately stood up and kissed her boyfriend saying they too want to do something to help.

As Seohyun and Yoona went to the campsite to get some stuff, Eunjung then came out of her tent. Noticing that something’s happening she then asked Seohyun and Yoona what’s happening and soon Eunjung joined Seohyun and Yoona while texting IU first to make sure that Suzy will not go out of the tent until the morning.

Soon, IU too came out of the tent. “Hey, why are you here? Keep a look out on Suzy.” Eunjung told the younger girl.

“No problem unnie, she’s sleeping now. You know how she is when she sleeps.” IU said with a smile. And soon the girls continued with what they were doing.

 

The next day, Suzy woke up noting that she’s all alone in the tent. She looked around her tent and it seems that no one slept with her that night. Remembering her promise to Jaejin last night, a smile formed from her lips. When she was about to open the tent flaps a note was hanging by the zipper that said, “Follow the white stones.”

Suzy smiled at that and excitedly went out of the tent. As soon as she went out she found the white stones but she also noted that no one was around their campsite. Before following the stones, she checked every tent and true enough she’s all alone. She hurriedly went inside the tent, got a toothbrush, soap and hurriedly cleaned and prepped herself.

As soon as she’s contented with her appearance, she followed the white stone trail.

Then at the end of the white stone trail a bouquet of red paper flowers was seen and she took it and a note was again attached to it. “Follow the flower trail.” She then looked around and saw more paper flowers sticking out on the ground. As she followed it, she took them one by one until her hands where quite full. Then finally she found herself in front of a small cottage and on the door a note says, “Enter at your own risk” in bold letters then at the bottom it says in small letters, “oh please do or else…”

She smiled at the note and nervously opened the door.

As soon as she entered the door, music began to play. She knew what’s happening and she knew she’d love everything about it. The cottage was cute and was full of cute things but in the middle of it sat five beautiful men but the most beautiful one for her was the one in the middle holding a bass guitar who was smiling widely at her who finally gave her a cute wink making her blush to the roots of her hair.

My heart is slowly tingling at your cute and innocent image oh
Whenever I come across you, I become awkward for no reason

I keep getting curious about everything about you
Every night I dream a dream of my own oh
What would it be like if you became my loverAnd
I finally confess my hidden love for you now

I hope you will be my loverI hope you will be my one and only love
Please only tell me your confessions of love

I hope you will be my lover
I hope you will stay by my side
Wherever you go, whatever you do
I hope you will only think of me

I have a lot of feelings to show you but
I don't know how
I should begin oh
My heart is impatient for no reason
So even if I seem awkward, please accept my confession

I hope you will be my lover
I hope you will be my one and only love
Please only tell me your confessions of love

I hope you will be my lover
I hope you will stay by my side
Wherever you go, whatever you do
I hope you will only think of me

I pray that I become your lover

Promise me that you'll be my lover
Promise me that you'll be my one and only love

Please whisper love to me sweetly like chocolate

(Note: Jonghyun sang Jonghoon’s part, Minhwan sang his own part, Yonghwa sang Seunghyun’s while Hongki and Jaejin switched parts.)

“Is that a new song of CN Blue or FTIsland?” Suzy asked as soon as the song ended.

“Ours. Jonghoon hyung wrote it.” Jaejin answered. It seems that they were the only two in the room though the three hyungs and maknae were ogling at them.

“So, can I have your answer now?” Jaejin asked.

Suzy then walked towards him. The three hyungs and maknae, silently went to the sides. Suzy stopped when she was about a foot away from Jaejin. Looked at Jaejin lovingly and smiled and when she was about to say the magic words the door burst open and someone shouted, “Stop right there!”

“Don’t even say a word.”  Another one shouted.

Everyone looked towards the door and Jaejin paled. Suzy was alarmed then said, “Oppa?” before turning around.

 

A/N: Sorry about the short update. I was about to tell more but I was needed to go somewhere. Hope I can update soon. BTW, the song featured here is FTI's new song "I HOPE YOU WILL BE MY LOVER." Also in this chapter they sang this song before the song was released publicly. Thank you for the continuous support and hope to hear more from you guys. Bye for now, I'm really in a hurry. Be back soon. (I hope...)