Yonghwa - Part 1

Playing Cupids

Lee Hongki aka Jeremy of You're Beautiful noticed that something was off with his hyung Jung Yonghwa. He noticed that he's been losing weight this past few months. Since he has a longer experience in the industry he knew that if something is bothering his friend and this keeps on going on, it would cause bad results to him healthwise. So one day when both FT Island and CN Blue were in FNC building he sought the other three members to know what's wrong with their hyung.

"Jonghyun-ah can I ask you something? Is hyung alright? Lately he's losing weight and with his killer schedule especially now that he's shooting for a drama, I don't think it will be healthy to lose some more. Is he on a diet or something is bothering him?"

Jonghyun being the most perceptive one and closest to Yonghwa in CN Blue knew where Hongki is coming from. He also noticed these changes in Yonghwa and knows that he would need Hongki and the others to help his hyung.

"It's not something, it's someone."

"Really? Is it Shin Hye?"

"Nope. It's our ex..."

"Hyungsoonim." Jungshin said interrupting the two guys talking.

Hongki was thoughtful with Jungshin's revelation. He thought it was all for the show. "Then what's the problem? I know they're quite close."

"He's the closest guy to Seohyun in the Idol world of Korea." Minhyuk was the one who offered that fact.

"So what's the problem? Why don't he go for it? Hongki further inquired.

Jonghyun looked at his friend and said, "You know hyung, he's our leader and we've just started last year. He thinks that it's his responsibility to lead the group to stardom and he needs no distractions. But what he can't understand is that Seohyun is not a distraction but an inspiration to him. He's quite stubborn and he thinks that he'd be ruining our careers if he will give in to his love for her."

Hongki was thoughtful for a moment then smiled. "I think it's up to us to help him realize who Seohyun is really for him."

"And how do you suggest we do that hyung? As Jonghyun hyung said, he's really stubborn. He won't budge once he made up his mind." Said Minhyuk.

Hongki looked at his friends. He knew what is needed to be done. "We need to make him feel threatened. As you've said he knows that he's the closest guy to Seohyun right now. He's quite confident that no one will be able to get Seohyun in the near future. We would need someone who is close to Seohyun but is not a fanboy. Someone who makes Seohyun comfortable too so it would mean it has to be someone from the 91 line. Someone who is also close to hyung so that he can't just ignore him. Someone who will make hyung think that this guy can be Seohyun's ideal guy." 

"Minhyuk can be that guy." Said Junghin.

"And what? Have hyung killed me once I lay a hand on Seohyun. You know how jealous he can get. No way man, I still want to live a long life." Said Minhyuk to Jungshin.

Jonghyun was interested in Hongki's plan and knows that he is on to something. "Hongki, don't get me wrong. I still don't think that this criterias will be a threat to hyung. Seohyun has a lot of fanboys from their 91 line and she's quite comfortable with them but still hyung is much more closer than them."

"That's true. But there is still one thing that this someone has an advantage over him and that is this someone needs to be close to some member of SNSD. Hyung is not that close to any particular member of SNSD except for Seohyun. Though Hyoyeon had helped them in WGM, I don't think they became really close."

"That's true hyung. I am closer to Hyoyeon noona than Yonghwa hyung is." shared the tallest member of CN Blue..

"Enough with this mystery Hongkiya, do you really know someone who fits all this criteria?"

Hongki looked at Jonghyun and suddenty asked him, "Do you know who Wang Sa Baek is?"

The guys got confused. Minhyuk said, "The name seems familiar. I think I've heard that name before." They just looked at Hongki and encouraged him to futher elaborate.

Hongki suddenly saw someone coming towards them, "Oh, here he comes now."

"Hyung! Jonghoon hyung is looking for you. He told me to make sure that you're not talking a lot in order to preserve your voice. He said he doesn't want you to mess up our performance again."

Everybody looked at the direction where the person who just talked and they all blurted out, "JAEJIN?"

 

********************************

A.N.: Suggestions? Question? Please comment. I really don't know if my story is making sense. Hope you guys likey.