Yonghwa - Part 3

Playing Cupids

It's been 3 days since the incident at the FNC building. At last Jaejin relaxed for Hongki seemed to give up on his plan of including Jaejin. That day Jaejin texted Yuri asking how things are with them.

Jaejin: Noona, how are things with you guys? Someone posted online your killer schedule. I got worried knowing you're already dead tired. How's Sooyoung noona and Joohyun. I'm gonna text you only for overseas texts are quite expensive.

Yuri: Jinnie! It's good to hear from you. It's true we're kinda tired from all our activities but it's part of our work so we can't really complain about it. We're doing fine. Sooyoung is eating all the time as usual, but as for Joohyun, something is off, I just can't pinpoint what it is though. You should text her and ask her about it.

Jaejin: Really? I think I have an idea what's bothering her. I'll just text her later after our practice. We're also busy with our comeback. Miss you guys. Hope we can get together soon.

 

That evening as soon as FT Island arrived at their dorm, Jaejin went to his room and locked up. He doesn't want to be bothered since he's about to talk to Seohyun to know how things are.

Jaejin: Joohyun! How are you? Yuri noona told me that something's off with you lately. Is it about that?

Seohyun: Jinnie! You are a god send. I was so bored and I was so happy that you texted me. How are you? I missed talking with you. How's your comeback? Are things well? How's baby Minhwan? I miss him too.

Jaejin: Yah Seo Joohyun! Don't even try to change the subject. You know it won't work with me. Are you still bothered with it?

Seohyun: Hehehehe. Just trying... Yeah, I'm still bothered by it. But don't worry, I make it sure that I'm always occupied so that I won't be thinking about it.  I really miss you. When we get back let's get together and then we will talk. It's hard to talk through text.

Jaejin: Fine. I'll wait until you're back. It's also expensive so I'll let you go for now. Take care ok? 

Seohyun: Bye Jinnie. Miss you a lot.

Jaejin was still bothered with what's happening to his friend so he decided to just sleep on it.

 

"Jaejin-ah! Jaejin-ah! Wake up sleepy head!"

Jaejin slowly opened his eyes and saw Hongki sitting by his bed.

"Hyung! It's been quite sometime since we had a day off, why are you waking me up? Just please let me sleep!"

"No way. You get up and get ready. We're leaving in 30 minutes and I won't take no for an answer."

Jaejin knows that when Hongki puts his mind into something, it would be very very hard to change his mind. So he got up and got ready for whatever it is that Hongki was planning.

 

After 30 minutes, Jaejin and Hongki left their dorm. When they were in Hongki's car, nobody talked. Jaejin put on his earphones and in no time fell asleep again.

"Jaejin-ah wake up we're here."

Jaejin suddenly woke up, got his things and got out of the car. He found himself in front of a secluded cafe, a perfect place where idols can go. He followed Hongki and when he entered the cafe, he saw who they were meeting and realized the reason for this trip. He tried to escape but he bumped into someone.

"Just where do you think you're going?" Jungshin said. They knew that Jaejin would pull something like this so they made a plan that will make sure that it's escape proof. Suddenly Jaejin found himself being dragged by Hongki and Jaejin to where Jonghyun was sitting.

"Where's Minhyuk?"

"He's filming today with hyung. I told him to keep an eye on hyung." Jonghyun answered Hongki. They realized that Jaejin can't stop fidgeting in his seat.

"Jaejin," continued Jonghyun, "Why are you uneasy? We're not going to hurt you. We just want you to cooperate with us. I think you have an idea on what we want you to help us with."

"What is it that you really want me to do?'

"First we want to know if you know what Joohyun feels for hyung." Hongki was quite direct. He knows that Jaejn hates it when people goes around the topic.

"So what if I know? I won't tell you though."

"But why? Don't you care about hyung? He's your friend too." Jungshin was a bit hurt with Jaejins loyalty to Seohyun.

"Of course I care. But can you honestly tell me that Joohyun is the reason for hyungs losing weight or problems? Can you prove to me that hyung has feelings for my friend?"

Based on the reactions of his friends, Jaejin knew that they don't know the answer to his questions. When he was about to get up and leave, Jonghyun suddenly said,

"What if we prove to you that Yonghwa hyung has feelings for Seohyun? Will you help us?"

Jaejin stopped on his track. "What do you mean by that?"

"Well, if you want proof then we will look for proofs. Come on," Jonghyun said while getting up, "let's leave this place. We have lots to do."

Hongki, Jungshin and Jaejin were puzzled with Jonghyuns sudden action so they decided to just follow him.

In a while, the four of them found themselves in the CN Blue dorm.

"What are we doing here hyung? You can't possibly mean that we..."

"Yes Jungshin, we will look for proofs in hyungs room. Remember he told you earlier to clean to his room? Well we will help you clean his room up."

Hongki smiled with Jonghyun's idea. What better way of finding proofs than going through Yonghwa's room. "Then let's start cleaning his room up."

Jaejin for some reason was also too eager about the idea and Jonghyun recognized it so he just observed Jaejin more.

While they were in Yonghwa's room, it was decided that Jungshin will clean the room while the rest will look for proofs.

"I don't think you will find anything. I've cleaned this room a hundred times already and I didn't find anything suspicious." Jungshin informed them.

"Well I guess you're looking at the wrong places then. I guess we should resort to hacking his laptop." Hongki said evilly.

"Hyung, don't you think it's too much, you're suggesting invasion of his privacy? I mean it's a personal thing."

"Jaejin-ah, if we chicken out in doing this, I don't think we will find something. But if you're scared just, sit there and observe the master. If anything went wrong, I will take all the blame." 

Having said that, Hongki turned Yonghwa's laptop on. Fortunately it didn't asked for any passwords. It made the guys think that maybe Yonghwa's really not hiding anything. But it didn't let Hongki lose any hope. He went through every file and looked for anything suspicious. After 30 minutes of searching the computer, Hongki was about to give up when he saw that the Recycle Bin has some files on it. He opened it and found a single folder with no name on it. He tried to open it but it suddenly asked for a password. This made the guys curious. Why would a file in the Recycle Bin be protected? So they tried to guessed the password.

"CN Blue" - error

"JYH" - error

"blackdragon" - error

"emotional" - error

"seohyun" - error

"seojoohyun" - error

"joohyun" - error

"yongseo" - error

"goguma" - error

"panji" - error

"Can I try?" Jaejin typed "dandelions"

"password accepted" blinked the computer.

"How did you do that?" Jungshin asked.

"I guess I have found the answer to my own question." Jaejin blurted out.

Inside the folder they found 4 more subfolders. it were titled "pictures," "songs," "videos" and "others" respectively. They first opened the "picture" folder and found hundreds of Seohyun's pictures. Pictures downloaded throught the net, their wedding pictures, fanarts of them, and whole lot of solo pictures of Seohyun. When they opened the "songs" folder they found mp3's of Love Light, Banmal Song, Falling Slowly, Genie and any song that has a connection with Seohyun. There are other songs that were composed by him that wasn't even released. The four guys can't help but shake their heads.

Then they opened the "video" folder. Inside there were two subfolders, "WGM" and "others." The WGM folder included all YongSeo Episodes and all unedited videos that MBC took with them. Somehow Yonghwa convinced MBC to give him the unedited files of their shootings. The "other" folder contains all videos of SNSD, Seohyun, fanvids, variety shows where Seohyun guested and whole lot of others but it all has Seohyun in it.

The 'others" folder contains pdf files. They opened them and found out that they were fanfics about the YongSeo couple. They found a word file and opened it. They found passwords and username to various YongSeo threads and a whole lot more.

The three of them were dumbfounded with what they found out. They all silently sat on Yonghwa's bed. 

"Guys! We're back!" They heard Yonghwa shout by the dorm door. "Is Hongki here by any chance!"

The guys panicked. They closed the "unnamed" folder and Hongki pretended to surf the internet using Yonghwa's laptop. Jaejin tinkered with the keyboard, Jonghyun picked-up a guitar and Jungshin resumed with his cleaning.

"What are you guys doing in my room?"

Hongki suddenly stood up and hugged Yonghwa. "Hyung! I missed you. It's been a long time since I saw you and I decided to visit you. Are you okay? You're kinda thin. You've been so busy, I'm really envious. You're more popular than me now."

"Yah stop with that nonsense. I know why you're here."

Hongki got nervous. "Why do you think I'm here?"

"Oh you know, I know you want some info about you know who?"

"Yes?"

"She also misses you. She just told me so today."

Hongki realized what Yonghwa was talking about and dragged him away from the rest of their friends.

The three were relieved when they realized that Yonghwa didn't suspected anything. Then suddenly Jaejin said,

"So, what is my part in this grand plan of yours?"

 

****************

A.N.: I think this is a bit long. Hope you guys like it. Next chapter the plan will be laid out and the Seohyun will appear two chapters from now. At least that's MY plan...