Vol. 2 Final Chapter "Jonghyun"

Playing Cupids

Early the next day, the boys were awaken by noises made by the set of drums used the other night when they had a jamming session. Some were cursing, some were mad, some were very annoyed as they all went to see the source of those ungodly noise. They were a bit surprised when they saw all members of SNSD standing in their living room, their hands on their ears. Jonghyun didn't know if he will be happy or mad at the sight that welcomed him. Yoona was sitting behind the drumset making all those noises.

"Yah witch! Do you want to die?" He shouted at his newly acquired girlfriend. Yoona smiled when she heard his shout and hurriedly ran to him and threw herself to him and kissed him on the lips. "Good morning to you too dimples."

"Yah Im Yoona! What's the big idea waking us up this early?" Hongki's voice was full of annoyance. "Lee Hongki, she woke us earlier than you and dragged us all in here." Yuri said. Some of the boys, collapsed on the floor, not really caring where they were lying down, just wanting to continue their cut short sleeping time. Some of the girls lay down on the sofas and some even on the floor beside some of the boys. Yoona then broke away from her boyfriend and again went behind the drumset and made noises. Jonghyun saw that everyone wants to murder his beautiful girlfriend and he can't blame them for he too wants to do the same thing.

"Hey! I'm claiming my prize today so no one can as in no one can go against me today. As of this minute all of you are under my control." Everyone then grunted and Minhwan even stomped his feet on the floor as sign of protest. Yoona was still wearing her silly smile when Jonghyun came up to her. "Yah! I wasn't even around when you guys had that bet so I'm not included in this stupid prize."

"No way. All of us will suffer today. It's your payment for making us take care of her." Jonghoon told Jonghyun.

Yoona then stood up on the stool "Yah! Everyone quiet and listen to your first order!" she shouted on top of her lungs. Jonghyun automatically went beside her "Can you please come down. You might fall and hurt yourself." He said full of concern but Yoona didn't pay attention to him instead she held on to his shoulders and made him a pillar.

"First, I order all of you to wear an all white attire. White top and white pants or shorts and white slippers or shoes."

"But I didn't bring any white shirts!" Yonghwa whined.

"Then borrow one from Jonghyun, for sure he has lots of them since it's the only thing he wears." Yoona said making Jonghyun glare at her.

"Yoong, we will do anything you want just please let us sleep for another hour." Begged Tiffany.

"I'm sorry unnie. No can do." Yoona smiled at Tiffany. "Now go! I'm giving you an hour to prepare yourselves. Be back here in an hour." Everyone went. When Jonghyun's about to leave, "Hon, stay for a while." Jonghyun then helped Yoona go down from the stool. "What do you want from me witch!"

"Do you really hate me for waking you up?" Yoona asked sweetly.

"Can you blame me? We slept late last night." Jonghyun was really irritated. He really want to get some more sleep.

"But I want to be with you as long as I can. After this week we will go back to our busy schedule, we won't be able to see each other as much as we want to." Jonghyun can't stay angry with Yoona's last statement so he just hugged her and she hugged him back. "Hon, you're not wearing white." Yoona told Jonghyun and Jonghyun pulled his head back to look at his girl. "And what am I wearing?" "Black."

After an hour, everyone was back in the living room. Everyone was wearing white except for Jonghyun who was wearing black and Yoona who was wearing a red dress.

"Second," Yoona said, "please step forward as I call your name. Hongki, Jungshin, Yuri unnie and Sooyoung. All of you will take care of our food for the whole day. You can go now and cook."

"It's a waste of time reasoning with her," Sooyoung said. "Jungshin, grab all the food you can here and follow us in our cottage. Hongki, Yuri and I will go ahead."

Yoona clapped her hands. "Seohyun, Yonghwa oppa, Jonghoon and Tiffany unnie," You guys will take care of the dishes after we eat.

"Hyoyeon unnie, Taeyeon unnie, Jessica unnie and Tiffany unnie. All of you are in charge of cleaning our cottage spotless clean.

"Seunghyun, Minhwan, Minhyuk and Jaejin. You boys will be in charge of cleaning this cottage. I want my kingdom to be orderly and clean. Now everyone get to your work!" Yoona shouted.

"And what about me?" Jonghyun asked. "You made me wear something different from everyone and u haven't told me my job."

"As for you," Yoona said as her finger traced his face, "You will be my personal slave today. You're job is to keep me company anywhere I go and do all my bidding."

Jonghyun began to smile wickedly at his girlfriend. "Your wish is my command WITCH!"

Breakfast was simple. They had eggs, sausages bread, butter and some fruits. As soon as they finished their breakfast, the cooking group decided to create the menu for lunch while the dishes group began cleaning the dishes. The cleaning group began cleaning the cottages and Yoona and Jonghyun went to their swing.

Jonghyun was told to bring his guitar and as expected Yoona made him play the guitar and sing for her non-stop until Jungshin came announcing lunch will be served in 15 minutes.

Lunch was delicious. The cooking team was applauded for their job well done. Yoona then announced that come that night they will have a bonfire by the beach and everyone should prepare a talent to share but there were restrictions, the singers can't sing, the dancer's can't dance and no instrumentalist can play an instrument.

That afternoon everyone decided to prepare for the talent show. Every now and then laughter will be heard from different parts of the beach. Everyone was so busy that they didn't notice the time and soon it was night.

They had a bonfire in the beach and had sausages, and marshmallows on sticks. First they had dinner by the fire then after they decided to start with the talent show.

The girls started the show with Seohyun playing the guitar. The girls made a little parody of Yoona and Jonghyun's love story. Sooyoung as Jonghyun (since she's the tallest), Tiffany as Yoona, Yuri as the stalker were the main leads. The others acted as friends and some as police. To the embarrassment of the couple everyone was having fun all through the skit especially when they portrayed the endless bickering of the couple.  

The boys then produced navy hats and began to fall in one line. The music of Genie began to play and the girls went wild. But the surprise didn't end there. In truth, what the boys prepared was to dance to a medley of songs of SNSD. Kissing You, Gee, Oh and lastly Run Devil Run took part of the medley.

The boys even prepared some props for the songs like lollipops for Kissing you and Pompoms for Oh. The girls laughed as they boys tried their best to dance. Since no one from the boys has any skills in dancing it became a very hilarious performance.

The night won't be complete if there will be no Jamming Session. The two guitar freaks supplied the music while everyone had their turns on singing. Yonghwa and Hongki were requested to sing the "Goose's Dream" song. Hongki to take the higher note and Yonghwa the lower note. Much to everyone's surprise the rendition were up to par or even better than the rendition of Jonghyun of Shinee and Kyuhyun. That night, Hongki and Yonghwa proved that they're the two best singers of FNC.

After a night of partying, everyone went their own way. Yonghwa and Seohyun decided to stay a bit more by the bonfire, Yoona and Jonghyun went back to their swing and the rest of the boys and girls decided to go to sleep.

 

The week ended and everyone went back to Seoul with a heavy heart. No one wanted to end it just yet. As soon as they arrived in Seoul, Jonghyun and Yoona paid visits to the presidents of their respective company. They told them of the happening in Busan about the stalker and the status of their relationship. Sooman told them that he'd been hoping for that to happen since the first time he met Jonghyun. He knew Yoona would be in good hands but he also told them that idols in a relationship is not an easy task for fans tend to be possessive of their idols. FNC President on the other hand has a different concern.

"Jonghyun, are you sure about this?"

"Yes Mr. President." He answered as he squeezed Yoona's hand.

"You're just a rookie in this industry. Having a girlfriend won't guarantee you to reach the peak of popularity. Fangirls would rather have their idols single so they can imagine themselves having them as boyfriends."

"I've thought about that sir. Though it's sad not everyone can understand my happiness but it's the road I'm willing to take just to stay by her side. As long as I can express myself through music I would be content." Jonghyun told his president.

"Sir with all due respect," Yoona interupt, "our popularity will not last forever. Many artists have successful careers even if they were in a relationship, it even made them better in their own crafts. I do believe that good results will happen with good things and I believe what we have is a good thing."

The president thought about the words of the two lovers. He knew he can't change their minds. "Okay, I will give you my blessings. Just don't make any scandal that can hurt your groups."

"Yes Mr. President. We promise." The two said together.

 

The two decided to celebrate their relationship on their 'secret cafe.' They were talking and having fun when suddenly a girl went up to them and forcefully hit their table making the two surprise.

"Yah Im Yoona! Who gave you the right to be with my Jonghyun oppa? No one deserves to be with him, well except for me. Get your hands off of him." The girl slapped Yoona's hand away from Jonghyun. Yoona looked at Jonghyun who was finding the situation interesting and this made her mad. She stood up and sat on Jonghyun's lap, smiled at the girl and kissed Jonghyun on the lips but her eyes kept on staring with the girl waiting for her reaction.

The crazy fangirl blushed hard and when she was about to push Yoona away, Yoona stopped her hands in mid air, stood up and said, "He's mine. Get over it. He'll never be yours." With that she pulled Jonghyun out of his seat and they went to his car.

As soon as they got inside the car, Jonghyun burst out laughing, making Yoona mad. "You find that funny?" Yoona asked angrily.

Jonghyun then pulled her and embraced her, trying hard to control his laughter. "I love you witch!"

"Yah! Why do you always call me witch? You really hate me that much huh?"

"No. You're my witch because you casted a spell on me and I can't seem to break away from it." He then claimed her lips. Jonghyun knew right then and there that there won't be any anti-spells that will work on him.

 

A month after the vacation, Jonghoon who was planning to go out realized that they have guests in their dorm.

"Yah Jungshin and Minhyuk! Why do I always see you guys here in our dorm?"

"Hyung, I don't think you can last a minute in our dorm without turning into a cheese." Jungshin said.

"I don't think I can even look at the real cheese now." complained Minhyuk.

Jonghoon sat down on the couch and observed as Jaejin shuffles the cards they were playing with. Jaejin without looking at Jonghoon said, "Hyung, have pity on them, they're just jealous they don't have beautiful girlfriends to take care of them." Jonghoon then nodded finally understanding the situation of the two maknaes of CNBlue.

He then stood up, fixed his shirt and said, "Well I'll be leaving you guys then. I have a date with an equally beautiful girl."

"From which group hyung?" Asked Jungshin.

"It's for me to know and for you to out." Jonghoon said as he walks out the door.

Minhyuk can't help but shake his head. "Who's he seeing now?" he asked Jaejin.

"Who knows? He's one guy who's fully aware of the way he looks and knows what it does to the opposite ." Jaejin said.

"How many girl have hyung dated?" Asked Jungshin.

"Too many for you to count. I pity those girls. They fall for him hard. But he on the other hand still can't seem to find the right one. It's not that he's toying with them, it's just that as soon as he gets bored, he'll let them go just like that." Jaejin said.

"Do you have any bets for him?" Minhyuk said.

"None, I don't meddle on my hyung's love lives, they're too scary especially Jonghoon hyung. Though the public thinks he's one gentle lamb but the truth is he's a big bully. I just don't want him to play with any of my friends especially Sooyoung unnie and Yuri unnie. They're too special." Jungshin gulped when he saw the protectiveness Jaejin showed.

 

On CNBlue dorm, Yoona and Seohyun were preparing lunch while the two boys prepared the table. Every now and then the boys would go to the kitchen and would taste the food that was being cooked by the two. Jonghyun turned out to be the more honest of the two boys saying what he really thinks about the food. Yonghwa was just like when he and Seohyun were in WGM, he keeps things to himself, saying things not to offend the two girls who were working their asses off as they cook.

"Yah dimples! Why can't you be more like Yong oppa? You're too harsh with your critics!" Yoona said to her boyfriend.

"Because unlike him, I want my food to taste right. I love my tastebuds too much to make them taste foods that are not delicious." Jonghyun said earning a glare from Yonghwa.

"Oppa! Why can't you be more honest like Jonghyun Oppa? I want to do this perfectly and you're not helping." Seohyun whined.

"Coz Hyun anything you do is perfect for me!" Yonghwa said as he puts his arms around Seohyun's waist. Jonghyun then pulled him back. "No fair hyung, we agreed we won't bother them when they're trying to cook. You'll just ruin everything. Stay here." Jonghyun told Yonghwa as he force him to sit with him on the sofa and the two girls just giggled.

When they were all sitting and eating, "Oppa, where are Minhyuk and Jungshin?" Yoona asked Yonghwa.

"They went to the FTIsland dorms. They said they can't stand to hear me and Jonghyun delivering cheesy lines." Yonghwa answered.

"You're the only one who's cheesy hyung." Jonghyun said.

"Yah Jashik! You're cheesier than me." Yonghwa said.

"Enough, face it both of you are cheesy but Oppa you are much more cheesier than him." Seohyun told Yonghwa with Yoona nodding her head in agreement.

After they had lunch, the boys offered to wash the dishes and Yoona's phone rang. "Hello...Unnie!...Yes...YOU DID WHAT?...Again?...Why?...Okay...Let's talk later or rather tomorrow...I'm here with Hyunnie and the boys...we might come home late...yes...okay, bye."

"Yuri Unnie?" Asked Seohyun and Yoona nodded.

"She dumped her latest boylet?" Yoona nodded again.

"Why? What now?"

"I don't know. She said she'll tell us later." Yoona said.

"What just happened?" Yonghwa asked as he took a seat beside Seohyun. Jonghyun then sat behind Yoona and hugged her from the back making her rest her head on his chest.

"Yuri unnie dumped her boyfriend again." Answered Yoona.

"Is she a player?" Asked Jonghyun who was drawing circles on Yoona's palm, not really interested in the topic.

"No. Let's just say she's still looking for Mr. Right and still can't find him." Seohyun answered giggling because Yonghwa's blowing air on her ears.

Jonghyun then whispered something on Yoona's ears and the girl just nodded in agreement. The two stood up and went to Jonghyun's room. Seohyun and Yonghwa heard the door locked. They looked at each other and they two smiled and went to Yonghwa's room and they also locked their door.

 

******************************

A/N: I know some of you hates me now for ending the story of Yoona and Jonghyun. I'm sorry but I felt that if I extended their story it would be dragging and not as fun as the other chapters. Both couples would still be very visible in the coming chapters like YongSeo in this volume. I also know that the new Volume is much more harder to make. I think this is the first time Jonghoon and Yuri will be paired up in the story. The reason for making them a pair is because I think both of them are the hottest one in their group. Jonghoon having that godgiven face and Yuri that killer body. Hehehehehehe. Hope some of you will stick around still. Those waiting for Hongki's story, be a bit patient, He won't be having his story just yet. As I've said, save the best for last. Hehehehhe.

I'm still considering pairing them up with girls from other groups. It's would be too weird for all FNC Boys to have the SNSD as their girls. Though majority will be paired up with SNSD, i think at least 2 more FNC SNSD couple, it would be better if I pair some of the boys to other girls to make it more realistic. hehehehehehe...

I hope some will still read this story. Thank you all who loved this volume. I loved writing it too.