Seunghyun - Part 2.1 Start of Something New.

Playing Cupids

“So tired.” Seunghyun said as he laid down in the sofa in Hongki’s house.

FTIsland decided to get together after their promotions for I Will. It was a success. At least now, people are acknowledging that they are a rock band instead of idols. Finally, they got the respect they are looking for.

Just then Seunghyun’s phone rang. He lazily took it out of his pocket and sleepily answered. “Hello.” He said simply.

Suddenly he sat right up. The guys who were also lying down all over the place took interest on him because he was suddenly very alert and happy. “Yes, we are just here in Hongki hyung’s place hanging around.” They heard him say.

“Do you want me to go with you?... It’s okay, I can come… Really I can.”Seunghyun said convincing the person on the other side of the line. He then covered the mouthpiece and said in a whisper to Hongki, “I can leave right? We don’t have to compose and write music today right? We don’t have practice right?”

Hongki then laughed. Seunghyun then looked at Jonghoon and Jonghoon just nodded at him.

“I’m cleared to go. The hyungs said we are not doing anything special today… Yes I’ll come get you… Bye.” He then hung up. He hurriedly took his stuff and said, “Jaejin hyung can I borrow your glasses?” He asked. Jaejin then threw his sunglasses to Seunghyun much to his delight. He then said, “I’ll go ahead, I have something to do. Just text me what we need to do.” He was then out of the door in an instant.

As soon as Seunghyun closed the door, Hongki, Jonghoon, Jaejin and Minhwan immediately stood up. They all looked at each other. Minhwan then said, “Are you guys thinking what I’m thinking?”

“Let’s go?” Jonghoon said.

“Let’s go.” Hongki agreed.

“Poor Seunghyun, all his secrets will go down the drain today.” Jaejin said as he follows the others.

 

A/N: Finally I'm able to start with Seunghyun's new story. This is the beginning and I will do my best to end his volume before school starts again on June. Wish me luck. I hope you guys will like his story more....