Volume 3, Chapter 4 "Jonghoon"

Playing Cupids

Jonghoon entered their dorm and to his surprise he saw all his co-members sleeping in the living room. He went directly to their kitchen, opened the fridge, poured himself a glass of water and drank it. He then went back to the living room and began kicking Hongki.

Hongki suddenly sat up and saw Jonghoon standing in front of him. He then woke up the other members of their group and as soon as the younger ones saw Jonghoon they all began to sat up straight and Minhwan even pulled Jonghoon to sit down with them.

"Anything new hyung?" Seunghyun began to ask and Jaejin whacked him in the head. "How was dinner hyung?" Jaejin then asked.

Jonghoon looked at all of them and smiled, "Why are you guys suddenly interested in our boring family dinner?" He asked.

Hongki then whacked Jaejin's head. "Yah stupid goat!" He hissed.

Jonghoon then shook, "Stop pretending guys. I know you all know what happened tonight. I believe Hongki briefed you while I was away." He then looked meaningfully at Hongki.

Hongki smiled back, "I guess you're mad at me huh?" Hongki said waiting for him impending doom.

Jonghoon suddenly pushed Hongki down and sat atop of him. He then began strangling Hongki and the younger boys begin to panic and they tried to pull Jonghoon away from Hongki. "You should've told me everything." Jonghoon said as the strangle and struggling Hongki. "I thought we were friends. But you took on my mom's side!"

Finally Minhwan and Seunghyun was able to pull Jonghoon away and Jaejin checked on a coughing Hongki. "I'm really sorry! You're mom made me promise not to tell you. I know you're scary when you're angry but your mom is scarier. I'm really sorry." Hongki said in between breaths.

All five boys were panting. Jonghoon shrugged off the hold of both maknaes and sat in front of Hongki. He then put his hand on Hongki's shoulder and said, "Thank you for not telling me."

"What?" Hongki shouted. "After almost killing me, you're now thanking me? What is it that you really want to do?" Hongki asked.

"Sorry?" Jonghoon then said. Now all four members of his band were looking at him weirdly.

"Hyung, just tell us what happened please." Jaejin said.

Jonghoon then stood up and looked at his friends one by one, "For your information, I am now officially engaged to Kwon Yuri of SNSD."

"Really?" Seunghyun asked.

"How did noona reacted? I need to call her." Jaejin said

"Hyung you're so lucky." Minhwan said.

"You agreed with your mom?" Hongki asked.

Jonghoon then looked at Hongki. "Do you think Yuri and I have a choice when our parents decided to engage us? As if you don't know my mom." He said and Hongki just nodded.

"But hyung, how did noona took all of this?" Jaejin asked since he's the closest guy to her in their group.

Jonghoon began to tell them everything that he and Yuri talked about by the river. All his friends have their mouth's opened especially when he told them that they both agreed to go on with the engagement. They were surprised on how can those two be that brutally honest with each other. Hongki then and there realized that it was really fate that Yuri and Jonghoon got engaged with each other.

Meanwhile at the SNSD dorm, when Yuri entered their dorm, all eight girls were very much awake and was obviously waiting for her.

"Yul! How was dinner?" Yoona asked

"It was so-so. I made some delicious cakes, mom made her favorite dish, dad bought a very expensive wine, Aunt Choi brought her legendary dish, and me and Jonghoon are now officially engaged, but you guys know about that already right?" Yuri then yawned loudly and looked at her watch, "I'm going to sleep now since I'm very very tired, I suggest you girls do the same." With that she went inside her room leaving everyone speechless. Then suddenly, all eight girls ran at her room and Sunny shouted, "Oh no you're not getting away that easily Yuri!"

 

Two days later at a certain exclusive restaurant, the presidents of FNC and SME met with the Kwon's and Choi's. Both presidents were informed of the engagement of Jonghoon and Yuri but both presidents thought it would be wise if they will not make the engagement public since the two are still too young to marry and the engagement might be called off. At first both mom's were disagreed for they wanted everything to be made public. But Jonghoon explained to them the consequences of making it public.

"Mom, having a girlfriend in this industry gains a lot of anti-fans how much more if they will know that we were engaged?" He asked his mom.

Soon both mom were appeased but only if they will at least tell the public that they are now in a relationship. Everyone agreed and soon both presidents left the restaurant leaving the two families.

"Mom," Yuri began. "Jonghoon and I seriously agreed to give this engagement a chance. But we also agreed that we are only getting married if both of us falls in love with each other. If only one falls, we will still not get married." Yuri said.

The two moms looked at each other. Mrs Kwon then said, "Okay we will agree with you kids on that, but your engagement will last for at least a year which means, you two will only pay attention to each other and no one else. If within a year we found out that you two are fooling around again, whether you guys are in love or not, you're getting married."

Yuri and Jonghoon looked at each other and smiled. "Okay we agree." Jonghoon said.

 

Soon it was publicized that Kwon Yuri of SNSD and FTIsland's leader Choi Jonghoon are now in a relationship. There were mixed reactions. Some said they look good, some said Yuri's too ugly for their handsome leader, some said Jonghoon's just using Yuri's popularity to get famous himself, and some said, "What's with FNC boys that SNSD girls falls for them?"

 

Jonghoon and Yuri makes it a point to have a date every week. At first it was done due to responsibility but later on both realized that they honestly enjoy each other's company. Though love is still not an issue with them, at least both of them realized that the other person became a very important person.

Spending time Yuri, Jonghoon realized that all those boys who said that she's all face and body were deadly wrong. She was funny, caring and sincere. She loves her group as much as her family and she takes her job seriously.

Yuri on the other hand realized why it was Jonghoon who was made leader of FTIsland. He was very responsible and very driven. He's not just a handsome face, he was nice and sweet and a tease.

On one of FTIsland's concert, SNSD was invited and it was Yuri's first time to watch her fiance in all his glory. She admits he looked so hot on the stage. It was as if he was living on a different world when he's there playing and enjoying what he does best. She then realized that she was fangirling for her fiance for the first time.

After the concert, the girls went backstage to congratulate the boys. Yuri ran to Jonghoon and gave him a bottled water to drink. "Yah Choi Jonghoon, as of today, I'm now officially a Primadonna because of you." Jonghoon felt so happy that he unknowingly pulled Yuri into a hug. Yuri hugged him back but both broke away as soon as their friends began teasing them.

"I'm really hurt noona," Jaejin said. "We were friends for the longest time but only hyung was able to make you a Primadonna?" He said dejectedly.

Sooyoung then went to the young boy and hugged him, "Don't worry Jaejin-ah, I became of Pri because of you. I love how your voice now matured. Honestly, one day you will surpass, Hongki." She said.

"Yah! Choi Sooyoung I heard that." Hongki shouted behind them but Sooyoung just held out her tongue at him making Jaejin very happy.

 

It was a different story when Jonghoon and the boys attended the concert of SNSD. In truth, he didn't enjoyed the concert one bit. As soon as the girls went on stage, it was as if he only hears the shouts of her fanboys. He saw how s gape at the girls.

"Hyung! You're really lucky, your girl looks really hot!" Seunghyun said absentmindedly. Hongki whacked his head and Jonghoon gave him a thankful look. "What did I do?" Asked the maknae. Jaejin just shook his head.

When the girls went out wearing their "OH" uniform, Jonghoon really wanted to go on stage and wrap Yuri with all the clothes he can get. He then felt a sense of protectiveness towards her. He looked around and saw her fanboys looking at her lustfully. It was then and there when he realized that he hates those men.

After the concert, the boys too went backstage to congratulate the girls. Unknown to them CNBlue was also present and watched the concert. Jonghoon saw Yonghwa take care of Seohyun's need, Jonghyun wiping Yoona's sweat and then he saw his fiance sitting in a corner. He took a bottled water and offered it to her.

"Thank you." Yuri said as she took the bottle and drank it. "I so needed this. By the way did you enjoy our concert? Are you now a SONE?" she asked smiling but frowned when she saw that Jonghoon's not amused with her question.

"Who's your designer?" Jonghoon out of the blue asked.

"Huh?" Yuri said confused with Jonghoon's question.

"Can't they make a more descent uniform for you girls to wear?" He asked and Yuri can't help but smile.

"Why are you suddenly asking this? Did I look bad at my uniform?" She asked.

"No. You look hot but I didn't like it one bit when your fanboys were looking at you as if you're not wearing anything at all."

Yuri then smiled at Jonghoon and saw the anger in his eyes. Instead of getting mad, she felt happy and protected. She then put her head on his shoulders and said, "Let them look, that's all they can do. You're the only one who has the right to touch the real thing." Jonghoon felt happy with her statement and put his arms around her shoulders and let her rest some more.

 

Once FTIsland, CNBlue and SNSD had the same free day, the three couples from those groups decided to go on a triple date. Yonghwa was like a puppy following his master. He goes anywhere Seohyun goes. Jonghyun was like a mother hen protecting her chicks. He was so protective on Yoona but who can blame him with all their history and all. Yuri and Jonghoon can't help but feel uneasy with the other two couples. It's true they're starting to develop some feelings with each other but it was not as deep as what those four has for their partners.

Jonghyun suggested that they go to CABI resort since all of their girlfriends were endorsers on the said resort. Everyone agreed especially Yonghwa who was looking forward to seeing his girlfriend on a bathing suit.

They rented two rooms, one for the boys and one for the girls. Soon all three boys were all waiting outside for the girls. Yoona first came out wearing a black bathing suit. Jonghyun felt so proud of his girl that he immediately put his arms around her and showed her around. Yoona just laughed at her boyfriends silliness.

Next came out Seohyun on a white bathing suit. Yonghwa can't help but gape at his girlfriend. Though wearing a bathing suit, she still looked pure and oh so y. His goddess indeed. He then made her sit on his lap as they wait for Yuri.

Moments later, Yuri came out on a red bikini but with a sheer shirt covering her. Even Jonghyun and Yonghwa can't help but appreciate how hot Yuri looked. Seohyun and Yoona both gave their boyfriend a pinch on the cheek and nose respectively to get them back to reality.

Jonghoon on the other hand was speechless. He knew his fiance has a great body but it was his first time seeing it up close. "So what do you think?" Yuri said when she finally stopped in front of Jonghoon.

"Ah ah... You lo-look good." He said then suddenly took a towel and wrap it around her. "Yah what are you doing?" Yuri asked trying to take off the towel but Jonghoon kept it in place.

"Let's go!" He said as he pulls Yuri to go to one of the rides.

Everyone had fun that day. Since everyone was so busy lately, it was a good time to relax and have a break. When the day ended, Jonghoon and Yuri found themselves roomless. YongSeo was occupying one of the rooms and Jonghyun and Yoona on the other. They told their friends that they will go ahead and leave first but soon they decided to stay for a while and enjoy the place.

Jonghoon then took Yuri's hand and placed it in his arms. As they were walking and talking with each other, a man suddenly called out to them, "Kwon Yuri! Is this your new flavor of the week?"

 

*****************************************

A/N: Yehey! I was able to update sooner than I was expecting...

At least they're now progressing... I'm beginning to love this couple now. I want to write more in their story. At first I wasn't so interested in writing their story and I think that's obvious since I wasn't able to update regularly.

I'm quite sad I'm not receiving many comments lately... huhuhuhuh... do you hate my story that much? hhuhuhuhuh...

Please do comment. please please please.

By the way, I started a new story. I hope you guys would look at it. Let's just say, it's about five idols who has Lee surnames. Hehehehe... here's the link:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/61412/the-lee-family-eunjung-leehongki-leejaejin-leejieun-leejonghyun-suzy-yoona

please do check it out.