Volume 3, Chapter 6 "Jonghoon"

Playing Cupids

Hours later, Jonghoon was awaken by a weird noise and feeling. He felt hot air being blown to his face along with a weird sound. He slowly opened his eyes and what he saw almost made him fall down from his bed. Kwon Yuri, his fiance is sleeping in his bed with him. He slowly poked her, trying to gently wake her up. Instead of waking up, Yuri got hold of his arm that's poking her and like a rocket who's seeking heat, she felt something warm and nice and snuggled into it.

Jonghoon was surprised with Yuri's action and realized that she's still sleeping. Now he has Yuri sleeping in his arms and she's hugging his waist. He tried to free himself but Yuri groaned and just held him tighter. Then all of a sudden he felt her legs rest comfortably on top of his own and he found himself completely hugged by her.

He knew he can't do anything else with that position. He tensed and perspired a lot. He took the remote to his aircon and increased the thermostat to lessen the heat that he feels. But that action only made Yuri pressed her body closer to him. He gulped, and gulped and gulped. He lost track of the number of times he gulped.

After what seems to be hours of torture, Jonghoon finally felt sleepy. Soon his eyes closed and falls asleep. Unconsciously, he too hugged Yuri and soon their bodies were completely entagled with each other.

 

Since FTIsland didn't have any schedules the next day, everyone took the opportunity to sleep late. Their manager who was an early riser decided to leave the boys and let them do whatever they wanted that day.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

A loud shout came from Jonghoon's room. It was too loud that everyone bolted up and was awaken immediately.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Again came the shout. By this time, four boys began scrambled out of bed and ran towards the source of the noise which is Jonghoon's room.

It was Hongki who first went inside Jonghoon's room and what he saw rooted him on the ground. Jaejin who was second, too was rooted on the ground with his mouth open when he saw what Hongki saw. Soon the two maknaes arrived and too suffered the same predicament.

What they saw was Jonghoon who was only wearing his boxers was on the floor looking at Yuri who was sitting on his bed completely wrapped with his blanket and only her face can be seen. Since it was only her face that can be seen, every wild imaginations came to the four boys minds.

Jaejin looked at his leader, then looked at his noona. His finger finally remembered to work. He began to point at Jonghoon and then at Yuri and back and forth but still he's speechless.

"You guys finally did it!" Hongki shouted. He then helped his friend who was on the floor and patted his back. "Congratulations guys!" He said. Jonghoon finally realized what's going on through Hongki's mind. He then looked at his other co-members and it seems that they were also thinking the same thing. He began to shake his head vehemently.

"No! It's not what you guys think. We just slept together!" He said and soon realized his mistakes when the maknaes eyes began to bulge almost popping out.

"No! I didn't mean it that way. I mean, she and I slept on the bed together." Suddenly a pillow hit him hard on his face.

"Yah stop you're blabbering. You're just making them misunderstand more." Yuri said. She then took off the blanket that was wrapped around her and the boys found her fully clothed under it.

"Boys, we didn't have . Nothing happened. We slept all throughout the night so get all those nasty imaginations." Yuri told the boys straight. "I didn't even know how I ended up sleeping here. All I remembered was that I fell asleep on the couch last night waiting for him." Yuri said and shot Jonghoon a very disappointed look. "And you my dear fiance, can you please put something on?"

Jonghoon finally looked at himself and realized that he's just wearing boxers. He hurriedly went to his cabinet, took something to wear and ran to the toilet. Yuri then stood up from the bed, whacked Hongki's head who face showed much disappointment and smiled at the rest of the boys. She found a comb and fixed her hair in a bun.

As soon as Jonghoon came out of the bathroom, she went inside and washed her face and gargled. When she finished her usual morning routine, she went straight to the kitchen and began fixing breakfast. Jaejin and Minhwan helped her cook and Seunghyun began preparing the table.

Everyone was happy that they were having a descent meal that morning. "Noona, can you just live here with us?" Seunghyun asked.

"I agree." Minhwan said. "You cook the best chicken." He continued with mouth full of food.

"Yah! Don't talk when your mouth is full!" Jaejin told Minhwan.

"Seriously noona," Hongki said, "You're a great cook. We can get rid of Jonghoon here and you can occupy his room."

Jonghoon then whacked Hongki's head and Hongki hit him back. Soon, the two oldest members of FTIsland were having a hitting exchange. Yuri began to worry, but Jaejin held her hand and his expression told her that it was just a normal thing happening with them. Yuri just shook her head at the childishness of the two and resumed eating.

Jonghoon and Hongki were assigned to wash the dishes since they didn't helped in the cooking. As soon as the two were side by side cleaning the dishes, "Hongkiya, can take the boys out? I need to talk with Yuri alone."

"Can't you just do it inside your room?" Hongki said. He has no plans of going out. He just wanted to laze around the house the whole day.

"No. You will just eavesdrop with our conversation. I also don't know if we would be able to talk quietly."

"What are you guys fighting about? You never fight with your girlfriends from the past. You're always the gentleman."

"It's none of your business. But honestly, I too can't understand myself lately. I was never the jealous type right?" He asked Hongki and his friend nodded in agreement. Then Hongki began to stare at his friend, "You mean you got jealous last night? That's the reason why you didn't go home straight? That's the reason of your fight?" Hongki asked still can't believe what's happening to his friend.

Jonghoon showed him a confused look. "I honestly don't know what happened. I just got mad when she took Minho's side."

"You saw Minho yesterday?"

"Yes. He was in Cabi yesterday with Key. So, can you take the boys out somewhere please?" Jonghoon asked as they were finishing up.

"Okay fine. We'll go somewhere. I just don't know where. But can we leave in an hour, as you can see I still have saliva on my face?"

 

Yuri was about to leave after they had breakfast. "Yuri can you stay for a while? I  want to talk about what happened last night." Jonghoon said. Yuri just nodded. She went to Jaejin's room and knocked. Jaejin who just finished taking a bath let her in. He then saw Jonghoon shooting daggers at him. He nervously smiled at his leader who was acting very weird and closed the door behind him.

"Noona, what happened this morning? Why were you shouting so early in the morning?" Jaejin asked Yuri who was lying on his bed.

Yuri who was staring at the ceiling began to remember what happened that morning. Since she and Jaejin were close, she began telling her what happened.

"Only a few people really knows me and you're one of them Jaejin. Did you really believe I slept with Jonghoon last night?" She asked her friend.

"I know you noona. You love to date but you don't sleep around. You were at fault too, you were wrapped with hyung's blanket from head to toe."

"Oh that," Yuri then remembered. "I was too shock when I woke up. Imagine, when I opened my eyes I realized I was hugging someone. I thought I was back at my dorm and Yoona was sleeping beside me. But then it felt different, the person I'm hugging is hard and muscular, but it's very comfortable for some reason. Then I lifted my head and that was when I realized that it was Jonghoon. That was when I started shouting. He woke up and I kicked him out of the bed. I wrapped myself with the blanket thinking it would protect me. I know it's foolish, but can you blame me? I'm still a for crying out loud. This is my first time sleeping with a boy."

Jaejin began to laugh at his noona's confession. He knew her quite too well and knew that she's telling the truth. Then they heard a knock on his door. Jaejin opened his door and found Hongki outside.

"Jaejin, we're going out. Leader's orders. Noona we will leave our stupid leader in your care. Please be more patient with him." Hongki then bowed and dragged Jaejin out of the room. Yuri stayed in Jaejin's room, nervous of what's about to happen. Unconsciously she began cleaning Jaejin's room and was interrupted when Jonghoon cleared his throat. She turned around and found him standing by the doorway. For a minute the two of them just stared at each other.

"Can we talk now?" Jonghoon started. Yuri nodded. Jonghoon signalled her to follow him and she did. Soon both of them were sitting in the living room.

"I'm sorry about yesterday." The both of them began at the same time. Both of them stopped and shared the same confused look.

"Why are you sorry?" Again the two said at the same time. This time both of them laughed at their silliness.

"Can I go first?" Yuri said and Jonghoon nodded. "I'm sorry. You might've thought I've taken Minho's side. The truth is, it all happened too fast. One minute I heard him then the next you were on top of him. We were always like that especially when I'm with a boy. It became a joke to both of us but I know he didn't meant any harm. I know you were just protecting me from the insult and I thank you for doing that." She said.

Jonghoon looked at her. He felt so happy that she thanked him for protecting her but when she told him that it was a normal thing for her and Minho to joke like that, somehow he felt hurt again and Yuri saw this reaction. "Minho and I are just close friends. He's just like Jaejin to me." She found herself explaining. Jonghoon then smiled and she felt relieved but why she did that was a puzzle to her.

"I'm sorry." Jonghoon began.

"What for?" Yuri asked.

"For walking out on you like that. For exploding just like that. I should've waited for you to explain yourself. I was wrong and I'm sorry. After I cooled down. I went back but you were gone. I was told by the receptionist that you were gone. I got worried, what if a maniac got you? Then I called your dorm and Seohyun told me that you're still out. I got really worried then. It was a good thing the Yoona called and told me that you were with some friends and was safe." Jonghoon stopped his story with that. He's still not ready to confess that he got mad thinking she might be spending time with Shinee members.

"So can you forgive me?" He asked.

"Can you forgive me?" She asked back.

Both of them smiled. Both knew that they're back on track.

"Yuri-ah, did you and Minho dated?" Jonghoon suddenly asked. She found him looking at her intently.

"Are we doing this today?" Yuri said with a smile.

"What do you mean?" He asked

"Confessions." She stated. He took a deep breath and nodded.

"Can we do it some other time?" Yuri asked.

"Why can't we do it today?" Jonghoon asked. He really wanted to know it badly.

"Cause, I want to go back to my dorms, brush my teeth and take a bath. My members might get worried. Can we please? I promise I'll tell you the names of all the boys I've dated next time."

"Can't we do it today? I can come with you to your dorms. I'll wait for you to finish brushing your teeth and take a bath."

"Are you really up to it? Even Yonghwa and Jonghyun knows that they can't last 30 minutes in our dorm that's why it's always Yoona and Seohyun going to their dorms and I take more than 30 minutes to prepare." Yuri challenged.

Jonghoon looked at her and smiled. "Let's go. We'll see who will surrender first. Me or SNSD."

 

**************************************

A/N: Finally back with an update. I know it's quite dragging since most of the things they did here was explain themselves. I hope you will still like it if it's like that. At least they're having their own identity now. It's fun writing about FTIsland for a change. I just love this boys.

Please continue with your comments! It inspires me to write and update faster.

Please subscribe if your liking the story.