Yonghwa - Part 6

Playing Cupids

"Now its Girls Generation Time"

 

It's been two weeks since "The Lee Brothers" started out with their project. So far so good. By the end of the 2nd week Yonghwa was so used to Hongki and Jaejin in their dorms that he now misses them if they're not around. He would join Jonghyun and Hongki in their guitar lessons and found out that Hongki is a fast learner. Soon the three of them would jam or the two CN Blue boys would play the guitar and Hongki will sing. The two younger Lee's on the other hand are busy preparing and planning for the 2nd step in the maknae's room. Just a week before Sooyoung texted Jaejin that in two weeks time, SNSD will have a two days stop over in Korea. Jaejin then decided that he would need all the help he can get with this project of theirs.

On the day SNSD arrived in Korea, Sooyoung's phone rang.

"Jaejin? You really miss me this much ha? Our plane just landed."

"Hahahaha! I'm good right? Noona? What are your plans today?"

"Rest, rest, rest and more rest."

"Noona, can we meet? I really need to see you today. It's seldom you come back home these days so I'm taking this opportunity to see you. I need to tell you something?"

"Are you finally confessing your undying love to me?"

"Ha! You wish!"

"Hahahahaha. But Jaejin I really want to rest today and I don't plan on battling paparrazzi's today."

"Don't worry noona. The place where we're going is paparazzi proof and you can rest there all you want. I just want you to listen to what I have to say."

There was a long pause. Jaejin was kinda nervous. He really needs Sooyoungs help. Sooyoung on the other hand really wants to just rest for the whole day but judging by Jaejin's eagerness she knew that he really needs her today.

"Sa Baek!"

"Yes noona."

"Fine. But where will we meet?"

"I'm picking you up right now."

"Right now? Where?"

"I'm at the underground airport parking lot. Look for the only yellow car."

"Ah okay. Can I bring a friend?"

"Sure. The more the merrier."

Jaejin was anxiously waiting inside the car. He can't seem to get out because someone might see him. He decided to wait for the girls inside the car. Then he heard a knock and saw Sooyoung peeking through the windows. He unlocked the doors and the girls went it. He thought Sooyoung meant Yuri when she said she's bringing someone else with her. Much to his surprise it was someone else.

"Jaejin-ssi! Is it ok if I go with you guys?"

"It's ok Yoona-ssi."

"Aish these two. Can you cut the formalities. You've seen Yoona three times already. Why are you still so awkward?" Sooyoung said. Yoona would usually accompany Sooyoung, Yuri and Seohyun but she would always leave them after some time so Jaejin and her didn't really get that close.

Yoona knowing Sooyoung's temper smiled and said, "Is it ok if we drop the formalities? You can just call me noona."

"Ah, yeah noona."

"There you go goat and crocodile. So Jinnie, where do you plan on taking us? Can you just tell me whatever it is you want to tell me?" Sooyoung who was so tired with their schedules was getting impatient with all the mystery. All she wants was to lie on her bed and sleep.

"Noonas, I'm sorry but I can't really tell you right now. Let's just wait until we reach our destination. You should just sleep and I'll wake you up when we get there." Jaejin told Sooyoung. Sooyoung just shrugged and after a few minutes was sleeping soundly on the passenger seat.

"Yoona noona, aren't you also tired? You can sleep too if you want."

"Don't mind me. I slept on the plane. I just have this energy right now that I would really want to use that's why I asked Sooyoung if I can come with her. And you know for some reason I feel that something is going to happen today. I just don't know what that is."

Jaejin was thankful to Yoona for the ride didn't become boring at all. They talk about SNSD's killer schedule and FT Islands new mini album and their experiences in Japan. They had fun talking and Jaejin knew that a new SNSD member is going to be added to his close friends list. After a while Yoona found themselves parking on what seems to be a residential condominium. She heard Jaejin waking up Sooyoung.

"Noona, wake-up we're here."

Sooyoung who was between dreamland and reality just nodded and went out of the car. She was followed by Yoona and Jaejin showed them the way. When Sooyoung realized what kind of place they were she suddenly panicked whacked Jaejin's head.

"Yah Wang Sa Baek! Where do you think you're bringing us? You should've told us that we're going to you dorm. I would've made myself more presentable." She said.

Jaejin scratched his head where Sooyoung hit him. "Aish this woman. We are not going to our dorm."

"We're not? But where are you taking us?" Just after Yoona asked her question they arrived at a certain door and Jaejin rang the doorbell.

"Girls, this is not FT Island's dorm but..." The door suddenly opened and the two girls saw Lee Jonghyun standing in the doorway with the same confused look as the girls.

"...welcome to CN Blue's dorm." Jaejin suddenly laughed after he said that. Their expressions were priceless. Only Jungshin knows this plan. "Hyung, where are your manners? Aren't you going to let us in?" This seem to make Jonghyun come back to reality and invited the girls in.

Earlier that day Jaejin dropped Hongki in the CN Blue dorm and told him that he has some surprise for them. Something that will help them with their project. When Hongki saw that two beautiful ladies entered the CN Blue dorm he was shocked to the core. Never in his whole life had he imagined that he will be working with any SNSD members. He looked at Jonghyun who was still gaping behind the girls and he too shrugged his shoulders and tried to act as normal as he could.

The two girls on the other hand don't know what to do. They were in panic mode but they need to stay calm. Sooyoung was cursing silently Jaejin in her head. "You just wait little twerp when we're alone and I'll kill you."

Jungshin on the other hand was so excited for he knows about the plan. But when he went out of his room he didn't expect to see Yoona there too. He remembered what he said in WGM when Sooyoung asked him who he likes in SNSD and blood crept up to his face and was suddenly embarrased with the memory.

Jaejin found the situation very very awkward and very very funny. The guys were awestruck. Yoona was fidgeting and Sooyoung is burning with anger.

"Noona's can you please sit down."

"Jinnie! What's this about?" Sooyoung was really furious now.

"Sit noona and I'll show you what this is all about. Jungshin can you please bring hyung's laptop here?"

Jungshin went inside Yonghwa's room and took the laptop and brought it to Jaejin. The two older Lee's shot Jaejin glares that can kill. "Hyungs, trust me on this." The girls looked at him questioningly and he said, "Noona, this is Yonghwa hyungs laptop. What I'm about to show you is the reason why I brought you here." With that he put the laptop in front of his noonas then. Yoona then took hold of the laptop. What they saw made them speechless as if they were in by some mysterious power.

The boys observed the girls reaction. They saw that they were blushing hard. At times they were breathless. At times. their mouth would drop. Jonghyun found this very funny. He never thought that the time will come when he will saw those expressions from SNSD personally. He then laughed out loud.

Yoona suddenly jerked and saw Jonghyun laughing his off. She was very offended and stood up and shouted, "Yah! What's so funny? This is not even funny! Is he a stalker? This is creepy. Imagine he has all these files? It's like stalking."

Jonghyun was taken aback. He looked at Yoona who was fuming with anger. Out of his loyalty to Yonghwa he said, "He is not a stalker. He's just a guy in-love and this only proves that he misses her a lot and she means a lot to him. Did you listen to his songs? My hyung is a noble person. Haven't you seen him is WGM? He put up with her a lot. He was ever so patient and I don't even think that all those other fanboys would do the things that he did. So before you badmouth my hyung, you should think first."

"Yah! You two stop it." Sooyoung intervened. The two suddenly realized what they just did and sat down on the opposite side of the living room. "So Jinnie, why are we really here? I don't think you would just want to show me that?"

"Noona, take a look at this." Jaejin gave Sooyoung a copy of the "project" and said, "I for one knows that the feeling is mutual it's just that they are both stubborn. Unless we do something, nothing will happen with these two and I think you guys will agree with me that Yonghwa is the best thing that happen to Joohyun." The two girls nodded agreeing with Jaejin. "So I would want you guys to help us in this project. Can you help us?"

"I'd be more than willing to help." Sooyoung said.

"I'd happily help you but can we not include him in this?" Yoona said while glaring at Jonghyun. This didn't escape Jonghyun and when he was about to retort back Hongki interrupted him, "That's something we can't do. As you can see he is the assistant chairman in this project and half of those steps were made by him. We would need all the help we can get and he's the closest one with Yonghwa hyung."

"Fine. I guess I'll just have to bear with it. So what do you want us to do and what step are we in now?" Yoona said.

Jungshin who was preparing the food all the time Jonghyun and Yoona were fighting joined them and said, "We just finished with step one and we're now about to take the next one."

"That's why we" Jaejin pointed Jungshin and him "decided that we would need the help of you noona. Tomorrow is still your free day right?"
 

"Yes." Yoona and Sooyoung answered at the same time.

"Tomorrow, Yonghwa hyung and Minhyuk won't have any schedules too. I and Jonghyun hyung will make it a point that he will not leave this dorm. Since Hongki hyung has schedules tomorrow, Jaejin will come here around 9:00."

The others nodded with this so Jungshin continued. "Then as soon as Yonghwa hyung wakes up and join us, Jaejin will text you noona" he then looks at Sooyoung who nodded in response "then you will have to make sure that Seohyun will call, take note, call not text Jaejin."

"Yes sir. As you wish."

Yoona felt out of place. They were only talking to Sooyoung and she really wants to lend a helping hand so she decided to offer her help personally. "I would like to help too. What can I do?"

"I thought you think my hyung is a stalker. Why would you help us?" It seems like Jonghyun is still far from forgetting his fight with Yoona.

"Aish this man. I said I will help. I'm doing this for our maknae and not for your stalker hyung. I don't have a choice if the one she likes is a stalker so I just have to accept it."

"What did you say? You really think that my hyung is a stalker?"

Jonghyun and Yoona was about to start the second round of their fight when suddenly Hongki said, "You know? You two look good together?"

"What?" Both Jonghyun and Yoona shouted. "I would rather die than be with this stupid guy?"

"You have the guts to call me stupid? Who would go for someone like you? No sane man will. True, you're beautiful and all but you have a rotten character." Jonghyun spat at Yoona.

"Guys just stop it." Sooyoung shouted. "You're not helping."

Hongki looked at the two fighting people and an idea hit him. "Oh this is going to be more fun."  he told himself. "Yoona-ssi. Can I drop the formalities since we're the same age?"

"Sure why not."

"Do you really want to help even if Jonghyun is part of this?"

"I would turn a blind eye on that guy. I would do anything to make Seohyun happy."

"That's good to hear. You're part will have to wait until the third step. I'll expound more later but for now we should concentrate on the second step. You girls should try to find out the level of Seohyun's feelings for hyung. We would expect news from your side soon. There will also come a time when hyung would have to see Jaejin and Seohyun together and that's where you will come in" Hongki told Yoona. "We would also need a copy fo your schedules. Yes that includes your own personal schedules not just Seohyuns. We will all exchange cellphone numbers so we can update each other." Everybody took their phones and exchange numbers.

Jaejin knowing Yuri would want to join the project told Sooyoung "Noona, please tell this to Yuri noona too. She'll get mad at us if we will hide this from her."

"Of course," said Sooyoung.

"So everybody, are we all ready to take the second step?"

"YES" everybody shout their agreement to Hongki.

 

*********************************

A.N.: I'm sorry if this chapter is all over the place but honestly I love this chapter. SNSD in the house!!! I've decided to add two more cupids, I guess I have to edit my poster for this Volume. To all who subscribed and commented, thank you so very much. Hope you guys will like this chapter.