Volume Seunghyun Chapter 2 "In the Secret Coffee Shop"

Playing Cupids

"Oppa! Where are we going?" Amber asked Hongki who was dragging her to his car.

"Somewhere where we can talk. It was a good thing I brought my car with me today." He said as he opened the door and making Amber go inside the car.

Inside the car, both of them were silent. Amber was fidgeting and Hongki seems to concentrate on his driving. Hongki then decided to bring Amber to their secret coffee shop. As they enter the shop, they saw Yonghwa and Seohyun on one table and Jonghyun and Yoona on another table. He waved at them and the two pairs gave them a confused look. Hongki just smiled at them while Amber bowed to them. Hongki then settled themselves away from the two couples.

He then said in a low voice, "Did you know the resources that were wasted by our company just to know who "attacked" Seunghyun the other night?"

Amber shook her head. She was feeling so hot with embarrassment and she can't look at Hongki.

"But you know I'm quite relieved to know that it was you who "attacked" Seunghyun." Amber then looked at him confused.

"You see, we were worried at Seunghyun. Somehow maybe he realized that he connected with you that night and he seem to not mind what happened to him then. He even begged the company to just forget the whole incident but since we were always subjected to crazy fans, the company took it very seriously. Then there's also the fact the he said, he liked it and the only thing that bothered him is person's gender."

"I know what you mean oppa." Amber interrupted. "He said earlier that he's not going to ask who I am and just asked if I was a boy or a girl."

"And what did you say?"

"I'm definitely a girl."

"And a girl you are." Hongki agreed. "But why don't you just confess to him?" He asked.

"Let's not kid ourselves oppa. Have you ever heard any boy in our industry that said that I am their ideal?  Honestly oppa, it's not that I hate my image, but what I'm projecting is not really girly. I'm more manly than FTIsland and that's the truth. Oppa, I'm scared that if I confess to him he'll just laugh at me and that will really hurt. But most importantly, people might laugh at him because a manly girl likes him. They might joke that I'm manlier than him." Amber explained.

Hongki then looked at the Amber and saw how scared she was. "So you mean, you will never tell him who you are?"

"He smiled when I said I'm a girl and maybe right now he's picturing a very girly girl in his mind and I'm so not that. By the way oppa, why did you say you have a hunch that it was me?" She asked.

"Well for starters, no one knows about Seunghyun's incident."

"You didn't even think that maybe Yuri unnie told us?"

"But noona doesn't know anything. Jonghoon didn't tell her because he doesn't want her to worry."

Amber then realized their big mistake.

"As soon as Luna asked the question, I thought it was her then I looked at you and you were so listening to their conversation. Then you beamed when Seunghyun said that he liked it. Then you blushed when he joked that he won't mind if it's a boy like you."

"So you mean I gave myself away? Do you think Seunghyun knows that it's me?" Amber was getting worried.

"I don't think so. He's the clueless type like me." Amber sighed a relief then Hongki asked, "Are you really not going to confess?"

"Not yet oppa. I don't think I can just yet."

"Do you want my help?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I can help you with Seunghyun." He then pointed at the two couples. "You see those couples?" Amber nodded. "Well, let's just say that I'm the reason why they're together right now."

Amber laughed at him obviously not believing him.

"You don't believe me?" Hongki asked and Amber nods. Hongki then pulled her to stand and dragged her to Yonghwa and Seohyun's table.

"Hey guys, let me bother you for a second." Hongki said interrupting the couple. Amber bowed and Seohyun smiled at her.

"Hi Amber." Seohyun smiled at the younger girl.

"Unnie, hi." Amber smiled back.

"What's this about Hongki? You're interrupting my much needed time with my girl." Yonghwa asked obviously annoyed with the interruption.

"I just want you to tell this young lady beside me that I'm the cause of your current relationship." Hongki said.

Yonghwa took a deep breath. Seohyun giggled and said, "It's true Amber. I can't thank oppa enough because without him, this silly guy will not confess to me."

Just then Yoona ran to them and hugged Amber, "Me too. Hongki helped me and Dimples too."

Yonghwa scowled. "Yah he helped."

Amber smiled at Yonghwa's  reaction. "Why is it that it seems that you're not happy that he helped you oppa?"

"It's not that I'm not happy, it's just that they made me feel bad just to realize my real feelings for Seohyun." Yonghwa explained.

"And it was all worth it." Seohyun said laughing at Yonghwa's frown.

"How about you oppa?" Amber asked Jonghyun.

"Me? Not too thrilled. Let's say, I was kinda trapped." Jonghyun said earning Yoona's elbow in his stomach.

"Trapped? You harrassed me if I remember it correctly." Yoona shouted.

"Harrassed? You kissed me back and I only kissed you because the situation calls for it." Jonghyun shouted back.

Hongki then grabbed Amber while Jonghyun and Yoona continue to shout at each other and Yonghwa Seohyun continue to tease each other.

"Will they be okay?" Amber asked.

"Them? Don't worry. In a few minutes you'll see them making out. So what do you say? You want my help?" Hongki asked.

"I'm kinda hesitant oppa. It seems that you have a very different approach with your helping. Yonghwa oppa seems quite mad and Jonghyun oppa said you trapped him?"

"Don't think about my ways, just look at the results. I really can help you. You just think about it."

Hongki and Amber then went back to their table but suddenly the two couples joined them.

"Spill, who's the next couple now?" Yonghwa asked.

Hongki then looked at Amber inquiring. Amber looked at him. Looked at Yonghwa, Jonghyun, Seohyun and Yoona then again at Hongki. She then nods. Hongki smiled then looked at Yonghwa.

"Are you helping?" He asked the four people.

"Sure." Yonghwa said.

"Of course I'll help." Seohyun answered.

"I'm in." Yoona said.

"Count me in too. So who are we matching up this time?" Jonghyun said.

"Song. Seung. Hyun." Hongki emphasized.

"REALLY?" Everyone asked at the same time. Hongki laughed and Amber smiled shyly.

"Him?" Jonghyun asked. "Don't get me wrong, he's a nice guy and all but he's so much like Hongki!" Everyone then laughed and Hongki said, "Excuse me, I'm so not like him at all."

"Yes Hongki, you're not. Excuse my Dimples. Seunghyun's much better than you." Yoona joked.

"Yah! You two are always ganging up on me. You're so ingrateful. To think I was the one who see the potential in your relationship." Hongki said hurt.

"Yoona then went to him and hugged him. "I'm sorry for hurting your feelings. We're very grateful but Seunghyun's really better than you." Then she hid behind Jonghyun.

Amber smiled at them. You guys are so funny.

"But Amber did you know that Seunghyun was attacked by a crazy fan recently?" Yonghwa asked changing the topic. Amber blushed but since it was a secret it was the first time for Yoona and Seohyun to hear it.

"He was? How was he? What happened?" Seohyun asked.

"Well, they said a fan came up to him and kissed him. He was so shocked that he wasn't able to move until the fan ran away from him. The company has since investigating about the incident." Jonghyun answered.

"And why didn't you tell us? I don't think Yuri unnie knows about it because she didn't tell us anything." Yoona said.

Hongki then squeezed Amber's hand. Amber wanted the be swallowed by the floor. "It was a company secret and these boys just don't want you girls to worry." Hongki explained.

"Of course we'll worry. You guys are from the same management. If something can just happen to Seunghyun, it can just happen to these boys too." Yoona exclaimed.

"This is the reason why I didn't want to tell you." Jonghyun said rolling his eyes on Yoona.

"But how is Seunghyun? I think he'll be quite shaken by this incident." Seohyun was full of concern but Hongki almost spurt his drink to her. He coughed hard and Amber patted his back.

"That's where you're wrong Seohyunah. He even begged the company to just ignore it and honestly, he's a ert. He didn't hated it. He even liked it."

"What?" The couples asked at the same time.

"I said, he even said he liked it. The only thing that bothered him is that he wasn't sure if the person who kissed him was a boy or a girl." Hongki then took another sip of his coffee. "But that concern was put to rest tonight after he was again attacked. And mind you, I saw the kiss," He then looked at Amber knowingly which shocked the girl, "and this time he even responded to it."

"WHAT?" the couples shouted at the top of their lungs.

"It's true. I don't lie. And you know what's funny? When his attacker was about to ran, he said he won't ask the identity and just asks the attacker's gender." Hongki added.

"And the answer to that question was?" Jonghyun asked.

"That she was definitely a girl." Hongki answered while staring at Amber making her smile.

"You know the identity of this attacker?" Yonghwa asked.

"Of course I do. I'm Lee Hongki the All Knowing Idol." Hongki smugly answered.

"Since you know the identity oppa, why don't you tell the management about it so that they can take the necessary precaution?" Amber grimaced at Seohyun's question. Hongki saw this and again squeezed her hand.

"It's not necessary. I know the attacker has her reasons why and I'm supporting her." Hongki answered.

"You're supporting the attacker? You're really sick Lee Hongki. You're not even concerned with your dongsaeng's situation." Yoona spat at him.

"That is where you're wrong Yoona. The reason why I'm supporting this so called attacker is because I feel that she can be the best thing that can happen to Seunghyun." Hongki then signalled for his drink to be refilled.

"And why is that?" Yoona continued to ask.

"Because this attacker that we're talking about did it because she's concerned at what other people will think of Seunghyun if ever she reveals herself. Plus I know this girl. I can vouch for her. And I think you'd vouch for her too when you know who she is." Hongki defended.

"Enough with the mystery. Who's the attacker? Is she the one we're matching with Seunghyun?" Yonghwa inquired.

"Yes to your last question and as for your first question let's ask Amber the identity of the attacker." Hongki then looked at Amber. All eyes then looked at her too. She gulped. Took a deep breath. Then said, "I'm his attacker. Please help make Seunghyun like me." She then bowed. It's the only thing she knew she can do to hide her embarrassment.

Just then Yoona and Seohyun began to shriek on top of their lungs and began to hug and shake her. "I'm so glad you're finally noticing boys!" Yoona exclaimed. But then Seohyun remembered everything they said. She then made Amber face her.

"Sorry for everything we just said but It was foolish of you to do that. What if someone saw you other than Hongki oppa. It would've been a very big scandal. SM will punish you and you won't like it. You can even be sued for harassment." Seohyun was very worried.

"I know what I did was stupid but I had help. Luna was looking out for me the first time. We were sure that we were alone but we forgot about the CCTV's. But I disguised myself well so they didn't know it was me. As for tonight, I was just happy with what Seunghyun told me in the dressing room that's why I was a bit careless. It was a good thing that it was Hongki oppa who caught me." Amber tried to explain herself.

"What do you like about Seunghyun?" Yonghwa asked.

"Well he's funny. He's caring. He's sweet. He's more responsible than Hongki oppa for sure." Amber enumerated.

"So Hongki, do you have any ideas on how to do this next project?" Jonghyun asked.

"Of course I do." Hongki answered and gave them his silly smile.

 

A/N: Hwooosshh... A back to back chapters in one night... I decided to write it so that I won't be able to forget the storyline. I guess YongSeo and JongYoon couples will be very visible in the coming chapters...

Please don't get me wrong... I'm not making Amber a sissy here. I just put myself in her shoes and being a girl having manly image may make her feel this way. It's just my opinion so please don't kill me just yet. I don't want to make her a . So please don't hate me. It will be a fun ride I promise. Some of you doesn't like the pairing and I don't blame you but I'm sorry, I already like this couple... Just a reminder, THIS IS A FANFICTION. THIS IS JUST PART OF MY IMAGINATION...

Hope you will support this volume. Please do comment. I like reading your comments...