Chapter Eight

The Good, the Bad, and the Ones in Love

Chapter Eight

“Where is he taking Donghae?!” Kyuhyun demanded to know and he tried to move a bit forward even when the manacles were holding him back and cutting his wrists.

“Didn’t you hear? He’s taking him to his own bedroom.” Sungmin said while rolling his eyes and Kyuhyun growled.

“I heard that but why?” He clarified and now Sungmin smirked.

“Well, you can do all sorts of fun stuff in a bedroom.” When Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow Sungmin smirked and asked: “Oh come on, you’re a healthy boy. Never done stuff in your bedroom?” He teased and Kyuhyun blushed making Sungmin laugh hard.

Then all of the sudden his laughter stopped and he crouched before Kyuhyun just like Eunhyuk had done before Donghae. Kyuhyun actually backed away as much as possible from the strawberry blond male to get away from him, though the manacles restricted his movements.

“Eunhyuk said that I could do what I wanted with you…” Sungmin gave Kyuhyun a rotten smile and the younger one cringed involuntarily when Sungmin traced his finger along his own jawline. He just realised that he could do absolutely nothing against Sungmin. He was helpless…

“There are actually three options…” Sungmin explained and Kyuhyun braced himself, “I could free you and let you go or I could cut your wrist so you’ll die or I could torture you …” Kyuhyun let the options sink in and opened his mouth to say what he chose:

“I choose option number three.”

 

***

 

“This is the last call for flight number GA 034 to Arlanda, would Mr Kim please proceed to gate number twenty. I repeat: This is the last call for flight number GA 034 to Arlanda, would Mr Kim please proceed to gate number twenty, thank you.

Jaejoong could hear the announcement in the plane and he grabbed Yunho’s hand.

“Is something wrong?” Yunho asked him and Jaejoong bit his lip a bit embarrassed to tell his boyfriend. “I’ve never flown before.” He admitted with a blush on his cheeks.

Yunho chuckled and pecked Jaejoong’s cheek. “Don’t worry. It’s fun, not scary.”

Then there came a man walking into the plane, obviously happy that he’d still made it. He walked past Yunho and Jaejoong further into the plane but the lovers didn’t pay further attention to anything around them anymore until the plane began moving and a charming young lady stood before them.

Yunho wanted to continue with kissing – which they obviously had been doing – but Jaejoong gave him a slap since he wanted to listen to the stewardess. Yunho pouted which Jaejoong saw and he snickered to the older one: “That maybe works when Donghae does it but it doesn’t work for you. You aren’t cute, dear.” He told him and averted his attention back to the stewardess.

“Welcome on board of the Boeing 747-800 from Korean Air. I’m Choi Sumni and I’m your head-stewardess for today. Our captain today is Mr Lee Impyo and he will take us to Stockholm.” She told them with a kind smile on her face and Jaejoong immediately felt more comfortable.

“What am I then?” Yunho quickly asked Jaejoong before Sunmi continued:

“First I want to ask your attention for the safety instructions on board.” Jaejoong nodded. He wanted to concentrate for this, if they would crash then he would have an idea what he should do.

“What am I then?” Yunho pressed on and Jaejoong pushed him because Yunho became very annoying.

“I want to ask you to check if your mobile phone is out or on airplane-mode.” Sunmi began and Jaejoong immediately fished his phone out of his pocket to put it on airplane-mode. Relieved that this was said he put it back into his pocket. Imagine that he had been talking to Yunho and that they would’ve crashed because he still had his phone on!

Yunho continued to nudge him but Jaejoong ignored it and focused on Sunmi: “If the light with the seatbelt is on then you are supposed to sit in your chair with you seatbelt on. As soon as the ‘seatbelt-light’ is off you can move freely through the cabin, though we advise you to keep your seatbelt on even when the light is out.” Jaejoong checked his seatbelt and vowed not to unfasten it until they were on the ground again (or when he needed to go to the bathroom).

“You are not allowed to smoke on board.” Sunmi told them and Jaejoong nodded in appreciation. Then he wouldn’t  be in that bad smell. Yunho still nudged him and poked him because he wanted an answer but Jaejoong decided to ignore it through Sunmi’s whole talk.

“Jaejoong…” Yunho whined but before Jaejoong could say something, the captain said something through the speakers in English: “Cabin crew, prepare for take-off.” The lights went out and Jaejoong had to fight the urge to scream and grabbed Yunho’s hand.

Then the plane began to make speed and Jaejoong had the feeling that he was pushed back into his chair. He softly squeaked and he felt Yunho squeezing his hand reassuringly. And then they took off from the ground. Jaejoong quickly looked out of the window and saw that they were going higher and higher. Until Incheon began to look smaller and smaller.

“Do you want some chewing gum?” Yunho asked and Jaejoong nodded. He knew that that would help for his painful ears.

When he was comfortable he chewed his gum and he looked at Yunho: “What did you want to ask me before?” He asked Yunho who made a perfect o with his mouth as he remembered his question: “Oh yeah, if you don’t think that I’m cute than what am I?” He inquired and Jaejoong gave him a smile and a quick peck on his mouth before answering:

“y, you’re y.”

 

***

 

Anne woke up, with a groggy feeling. She tried to move and whimpered when her stiff limps protested. She squeezed her eyes shut, not ready to admit that she was awake before she was sure that no one was here.

She listened carefully, not wanting to let anybody now that she was awake. Her long fingertips brushed over the soft sheets that lay over her body. They reached until her s.

When she was absolutely sure that there wasn’t anybody around, she opened her eyes a bit. White light shone in her eyes but she ignored it and opened her eyes a bit further.

The room was white, not very big but big enough for her and she slowly moved some more until she felt something on her wrists.

Slowly she moved her head a bit to look at her wrist. There were tubes connected to it, her gaze followed the tubes to a strange machine which clearly belonged into a hospital.

Now she was accustomed to the light she looked around in her room. The machine didn’t only belong in the hospital it was also placed in her room because this place was obviously a hospital. She laid in a hospital bed, well she sat a bit too high to call in lying but technically she was. She tried to move a bit with her body but immediately a big twinge of pain occurred in her belly.

Anne growled inaudibly and wondered why she had so much pain there until it all came back.

Donghae, Yunho! Her boys! Where were they?! Her eyes flew over the room but she didn’t see them… Were they here? Did they know what happened? Well, she didn’t even know what happened. Tears sprung in her eyes and the urge to see her boys was so big that she moved again in a failed attempt to get out of bed and search for her boys.

The door opened and a nurse came walking in. “Oh ma’am you shouldn’t move,” she said in English while hurrying to Anne’s side. Suddenly Anne had grown tired. Her limps felt so heavy and her eyelids begged her to close them. She allowed the nurse to thug her back in and let her just talk in English. She was even too tired to correct that.

“For how long, have I been here?” She asked the nurse, also in English. The nurse grabbed the statics and looked on it. “You’ve been here for a week now, ma’am.” She answered politely.

Anne nodded and asked then: “Have my boys been here?” The nurse looked somewhat confused and said to her: “Only one man has come to visit you ma’am.”

When that sunk in, Anne knew that either her boys didn’t know where she was or that they were dead. But before she asked the nurse how she came here the door opened again and Anne looked at the person’s face, the man who she had expected the least walked in and the only word that Anne could utter was:

“You!”


You were all so worried about Anne that I figured that I had to let you know that she's alive. That's about the only thing you get from me apart from that she was shot too... My intuition tells me that I have to run away again because I have thrown someone in her room and you'll all want to know who that is! But I'm not gonna tell you, guess what you want but you'll never guess it!

And then we have the fact that Kyuhyun chose option number three, now has anyone an idea why he would do that, you could guess that one, that's not a really hard one to guess...

Enough with my taunting, I just wanted to say thank you for upvoting: Zipfluf and QuoVadis. Thank you for subscribing: all new subscribers. And thank you for commenting: All commenters (I can't keep up with the subscriber and commenters but I really like you just as much as I like the upvoters; there are just some more commenters and subscribers than upvoters...)

And through to the stuff that all you guys really want to know. What is coming up next?: Kyuhyun's explanation (so you have one day to guess...)