Some help please?!

The Good, the Bad, and the Ones in Love

This isn't part of the story but it's updated together with chapter Sixty-Two so if you haven't read it, you can go back.

If you have read it, please read the text below, thank you ^-^


Anyway, I need some help... I want to write another story after this one but I have no idea which one to choose, can you guys help me? 


  

 

Characters

Donghae | Hyukjae | Jessica | Kyuhyun | Sungmin | Leeteuk | Kangin | Siwon | Tiffany | Amber | Heechul | Hangeng | Henry | Zhou Mi | Yuri | Yoona | Hyoyeon | Ryeowook | Yesung

Description

Donghae is considered a freak by the whole community, so when a traveling circus offers him a job, he takes it so he can get away from his horrible life. But how wrong could he be? Soon Donghae finds himself locked in a glass tank, a real freak, an attraction. The only thing that makes things bearable is the firebreather, who has his stage across his tank.

-----------------

Title: Circus

Pairing: Eunhae

Side Pairings: Kyumin, Kangteuk, Sifany, Hanchul

Length: We’ll see how things go

Genre: Romance, drama, angst, some horror… maybe … and a lot of supernatural :)

Warnings: boyxboy, deformation, violence… some other things…

Disclaimers: Except the characters,  everything is mine!

Foreword

“We’re stopping!” I exclaimed as I felt and heard the water in the tank splash against the glass of the tank due the impact of the stop. I looked at the steel that was placed in front of the glass so that passing drivers wouldn’t see us. It was made so that they thought that it was just a truck driving, transporting something as boring as, well I don’t know, rice or something. I almost swam towards the wall of glass and steel, as if it would just open if I did.

“Do you think that we’re settling again?” I asked without looking behind me. I heard the water move close by my side and then the sudden splash of someone surfacing.

Jessica kept quiet and just stared at the glass and steel. “I don’t know,” she softly whispered in thought, “I don’t think so, we’ve only been traveling for four hours or something. This is probably just a pit-stop.” She deducted and swam back to our nest in the corner of the tank.

I sighed and looked up to the little flickering lamp that was illuminating our tank. I had hoped that we were settling. I had enough from this traveling. It was annoying to have the water splash everywhere. Normally it was already horrible in this tank but without daylight and the constant splashing, it was downright hell. I purposely didn’t think about the firebreather that was always preforming across our tank, even if he made life in the tank more bearable. I really wondered what his name was but I had really no idea how to find out.

Just as I was about to submerge to join Jessica in our nest to get some sleep – it was more bearable to travel when you were asleep – the door from the outside was opened and revealed someone who I never expected to see here.

 

 


 

 

Characters

Hyukjae | Donghae | Kyuhyun | Sungmin | Jessica | Tiffany | Heechul | Leeteuk | Hangeng | Kangin | Ryeowook | Yesung

 

Description

Donghae can paint so beautiful that all his paintings seem to be real. Still he isn’t very sociable and the only one who he interacts with of his age is Hyukjae, who does it reluctantly. Hyukjae only did it because his mom ordered him too but to be honest he finds Donghae a bit weird. When they arrive at Donghae’s house, no one opens the door and soon they find out that there isn’t a soul in the house but there is one strange painting in the attic and Hyukjae and his friends are ‘drawn’ by it!

----------------

Title: Drawn

Main pairing: Haehyuk, because it works too ;)

Side pairings: Kyumin, Hanchul, Kangteuk, Yewook, Sifany

Length: 40 chapters?

Genre: fantasy, romance… typical kind of stuff really ;)

Warnings: slight angst, boyxboy, some violence. Yeah, that’s about it for now…

Disclaimers: I do not own any of the characters except for a few insignificant OC. I don’t own the story partly…? Hell, the story is based on a game… but the storyline is mine ‘growl!’

 

Foreword

“So how do we get him out of this cage?” Tiffany asked me as I thoughtfully looked at the steel bars. It wouldn’t be easy. It would require strength that neither I nor Tiffany had. Maybe if Kyuhyun had been here, it would’ve worked but he was strolling somewhere around in this painting together with Ryeowook and Jessica. Well, at least that was what I assumed. It suddenly occurred to me that Tiffany and I had no way of knowing for sure if they were actually here or not. For all I knew they could still be sitting in Donghae’s attic, wondering how the hell Tiffany and I disappeared.

“Hello?!” I heard someone’s annoying voice call out, “You don’t need to talk about me as if I’m not here.” I looked up again to the slightly swinging cage. Donghae was still sitting there as if he was enjoying himself because he leaned back against the steel bars and had his eyes closed while he had put his hands behind his back. I really didn’t get why my mom thought that he was a pitiful, sad boy. All I saw was an arrogant and handsome male that was annoying me to the end.

“If you don’t want us to talk about you as if you’re not here, then maybe you should help us to think of a way to get you out!” I snapped at him and Donghae opened his eyes and glanced at me, he was obviously amused by my snapping which annoyed me even more.

“It would be my pleasure, Hyukjae.” He softly purred my name and I could not help but blush a bit about the way he said things. It was like I asked him to kiss me instead of asking (or snapping at) him to help us. I wanted to slap myself for such an ridiculous thought, ‘why would Donghae kiss me…’ I realized my mistake and quickly corrected myself: ‘Why in the world would I ask him to kiss me?!’

 


 

Characters

Donghae | Hyukjae | Heechul | Hangeng | Leeteuk | Kangin | Siwon | Kibum | Sungmin | Kyuhyun | Ryeowook | Yesung

Description

For the past four years, Donghae has been in love with Hyukjae. But no matter what he tries, Hyukjae won’t give in to his (blunt) advances. So when Hyukjae goes out of the country for half a year, Donghae grabs his chance and sees the best in South-Korea to learn how to seduce Hyukjae. But his seductions not only show him the way to Hyukjae’s heart but also to Hyukjae’s secret and the biggest question becomes: Does he still love Hyukjae despite his secret?

-------------------------------------

Title: The Art of Seduction

Pairing: Eunhae

Side pairings: Kangteuk, Sibum, Kyumin

Length: around 30 chapters

Genre: Romance, drama… :)

Warnings: boyxboy, … very little warnings really :P

Disclaimers: Don’t own much… I don’t even own my own room T.T.

Forword

“We know what you’re trying to do, Donghae!” Leeteuk told me while he put his hands in his sides. Behind him, Ryeowook was vigorously nodding while Kibum just stood there passively but I could see the fire burning in his eyes. He clearly agreed to whatever Leeteuk was going to say.

“What are you talking about?” I asked him while putting my best innocent expression on my face. I wasn’t about to let him get to me easily, “I’m not trying anything!”

“You’re trying to seduce Hyukjae.” Leeteuk bluntly accused me and I winced because of the straightforwardness. I already opened my mouth to defend myself but Leeteuk immediately cut me off by saying: “Don’t even try to deny it, Donghae. We’re your brothers, you can’t deceive us.”

‘Well, I did deceive you for a pretty long time,’ I thought by myself but didn’t say it aloud because that could cause much trouble for me.

“Fine, you got me,” I admitted to it. It seemed much easier to do than to keep trying to deny it. Once Leeteuk had something in his head, it wouldn’t get out of it easily so I didn’t even want to try, “yes, I’m trying to seduce Hyukjae. Happy?” I asked a bit annoyed while looking at Leeteuk who had an angry expression on his face. It did became a bit angrier after I said it. Maybe he did have some hope left that I didn’t try to deceive Hyukjae?

“I’m not happy at all, Donghae,” Leeteuk almost growled at me while Ryeowook nodded vigorously with concern. Actually when I looked better at my brothers faces, they all showed concern. “I don’t want to see you and Hyukjae together. So we’ll make sure that the two of you won’t end up together.”

My mouth fell open as I stared at my oldest brother. Since when did he become so mean?