Chapter Thirty-Three

The Good, the Bad, and the Ones in Love

Chapter Thirty-Three

Heechul let the phone slip from his hands and quickly exchanged a look with everyone in the room. Everyone seemed petrified. Nobody had even thought that this was possible but the fact that Donghae had to be alive too was something else. There were enough people who wanted Donghae alive…

Eunhyuk was the first who began moving. He dashed out of the room in a pace that was faster than he had ever run in the house. Sungmin and Siwon were the quickest to follow him. Still, Eunhyuk was slowed down by security doors which were in his way as he ran as quickly as he could to the room where Donghae lay.

Siwon and Sungmin had caught up with him when he reached the room. His heart bounced against his ribcage as he typed in the code with trembling fingers. The door opened to reveal an…

Empty room. Eunhyuk slammed his hand to the doorpost and immediately tried to get himself under control. They couldn’t be far.

“Quickly we have to find him, they can’t be far!” Sungmin and Siwon nodded and quickly dispersed while Eunhyuk ran into a direction on his own.

‘Please, please let him be alright!’ He constantly asked every God in the whole universe. He wasn’t sure if he could handle it to lose Donghae twice! He turned around another corner and opened another door and suddenly felt the wind blowing in his face!

Siwon stood in the middle of the doorpost, a bit lost, his hair was dishevelled just like his eyes were looking outside as if it was a trance.

“They’re gone…” He whispered it but it seemed like a yell to Eunhyuk. “I saw them driving away…” He then continued and Sungmin came around the corner. “Oh no! It can’t be…” He also looked outside and Eunhyuk felt his heart ache as he said: “We were too late…” Sungmin hugged Eunhyuk to give him some comfort and maybe some for himself too. Everyone could see that Sungmin wasn’t completely himself these days and Eunhyuk suspected that Kyuhyun had something to do with it. 

“Let’s go back.” Siwon whispered and his friends nodded.

The other people stood in the little room that had been Donghae’s. The transparent veil lay on the ground, crumbled up like it hadn’t any importance anymore. When Sungmin, Siwon and Eunhyuk entered the room with empty hands everyone turned sad.

Kibum walked into Siwon’s arms and whispered to him: “It gives a bit of a bible feel, doesn’t it?” Siwon wiped away some hairs out Kibum’s face before giving a kiss on his front head. “Yeah, it does.”

Heechul fumbled a bit with Hangeng’s phone but when it went off he quickly held it out for Hangeng  to reach. “Hangeng speaking…” Hangeng turned around to the wall where nobody stood as if he could get some more privacy if he did that. “Oh, Zhou Mi…” Zhou Mi was Hangeng’s consigliere. And a very smart one at that. Zhou Mi almost never made any mistakes in his advice and he could read people like they were books. In other words a very competent man!

It kept quiet for a moment but then Hangeng’s eyes widened as he asked Zhou Mi: “You’re what?!” He quickly pressed on the speaker button and Zhou Mi repeated his sentence.

“We’re following a certain car that was taking a sleeping boy outside Eunhyuk’s house. We’re currently riding on Incheon’s airport’s terrain and those people are bringing him inside the building with a bit too much haste.”

Within no time everyone was around Hangeng as they all listened to Zhou Mi’s breathing and the background noise. Eunhyuk thought that he even heard the intercom in the airport saying: ‘Flight HV 0124 to Amsterdam please proceed to the gate B96. I repeat, flight HV 0124 to Amsterdam please proceed to the gate B96.’

We’re too late…” Zhou Mi suddenly sighed and Eunhyuk began wondering how many heartbreaks he could handle in such little time. “I’ll try to find out where they went but I can’t promise anything.” Hangeng sighed and then answered: “Okay, please do your best. Every minute is important.”

Everyone slumped back to Eunhyuk’s office. They were just broken by everything that had happened. They sat there in silence and Ryeowook couldn’t handle it anymore after a couple of minutes and he quickly announced that he was going to make some foot for everyone.

Nobody really protested but none of them were actually hungry.

 

Ryeowook walked into the kitchen and grabbed his utensils and ingredients. He was planning to make sandwiches because he didn’t need his head for that but he would still have something to do. He was grabbing some cheese and meat out of the refrigerator when he heard his phone went off.

Quickly he searched in his pockets and found it.

“Ryeowook speaking…”

“Hey Wookie!” Ryeowook immediately recognised that sweet and soft voice.

“Yeye! Why are you calling?” He asked and then he became a bit nervous because he still hadn’t told either Eunhyuk, Siwon or Sungmin that Yesung was coming.

“We landed on Incheon, Wookie. And I just figured that I had to speak with you again.” Ryeowook smiled because of that cheesy sentence. He was always the one for romantic stories so he didn’t really mind if Yesung was being a bit cheesy. Those things excited him especially for the things to come.

“Why are you really calling?” He then asked Yesung because he knew that even if Yesung could be a bit cheesy, he was also very careful and you always took a risk when you were calling somebody!

“Ah, Wookie. Do you have that little faith in your boyfriend?” Yesung asked him quasi-hurt which made Ryeowook answer quasi-sternly: “Yeye, I don’t have time for your games!”

It actually made Yesung serious again: “Ryeowook did something happen in the base?”

That made Ryeowook debate with himself, should he say yes? Or no? “Yes, something happened which is why I haven’t told anybody that you’re coming home.” He admitted and he heard Yesung curse for a bit.

, Ryeowook! God, now they will have the shock of their lives!” He mumbled to himself and Ryeowook felt himself getting a bit fearful for what that shock would be still he was too curious not to ask Yesung.

“I’m bringing Donghae’s brother and dad, Ryeowook. In other words we’ll have the American underground visiting…” 

 


You guys didn't honestly think that I would give Donghae back so easily? Evil Me strikes again! If you don't understand everything anymore, don't worry! I'll explain everything eventually or you can comment and I'll try to answer that... though with commenting you take the risk of being even more teased...

Next up: I don't know... what do you guys want? Hae's storyline or Hyuk's? But be careful your choice can make everything worse... >:)

Please remember to comment, subscribe and upvote!