Chapter Twenty-Eight

The Good, the Bad, and the Ones in Love

Chapter Twenty-Eight

Donghae sat on the couch in an almost chaste position with his legs closed while munching on a piece of watermelon. He was enjoying himself while the girls were doing all sorts of things to get his attention and to make him laugh.

Eunhyuk walked through the junk on the ground. He was highly annoyed as he pulled Donghae from the couch. Donghae slammed into Eunhyuk’s chest again but this time it had been Eunhyuk’s intention. The girls began to whine loudly at the loss of the boy.

Eunhyuk on the other hand only saw red, and in an attempt to show the girls that they had been doing something wrong, he slammed his plump lips on the boy’s thin ones. It was as if he lost all rationality after that. The only thing that existed for him was that boy. Softly he sensually moved his lips against the boy’s. Donghae began to moan as he felt butterflies in his stomach. The room became even hotter than it had been before.

Eunhyuk bit on Donghae’s under lip and as the boy flinched a bit from the sting, he opened his mouth and Eunhyuk’s tongue quickly entered his hot cavern. Donghae panicked a bit and he didn’t know what to do but when he felt Eunhyuk’s muscle turning around his own, the only thing he wanted was to do the same. Somewhere in the corner of his mind it occurred to Donghae that he could choose which side they would turn with their mouths too, so he began to rebel. But Eunhyuk was stronger and much more experienced so he had no problem to keep his dominant position.

Donghae gave up and let himself be led by Eunhyuk’s pace. He wanted to keep doing this forever, to let the butterflies fly to the moon, but he soon realised that he needed air and they both parted ways.

Eunhyuk turned his head to the three girls. Two of them were just staring at him and Donghae too flabbergasted to utter a word. Eunhyuk smirked and warned them before he left:

“He’s mine!”

 

Just five minutes later, Eunhyuk and Donghae both sat in the car, driving to the house.

Donghae was quiet. His thoughts were swirling and he couldn’t really think of anything except of that kiss. But the feeling that was left within him wasn’t disgust, anger or even anxiety; He was only feeling some sort of happiness but also some form of need to feel that amazing sensation again. Donghae was constantly touching his lip. Pressing his fingers on the lips because he couldn’t believe that he had really kissed Eunhyuk. He had really kissed Eunhyuk there, right on his lips, and Eunhyuk had put his tongue in his mouth… Eunhyuk had put a tongue in his mouth! Donghae’s blush crept up and he stared out of the window, hoping that the shadows in the car would hide his face from Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk on the other hand was too deep in thoughts to notice the younger one’s blush. He was cursing himself, of course he was cursing himself. He had promised himself and Siwon that he would stay away from Donghae, that he would take the other back to his mother as innocent as possible and the next thing he was doing was kissing him! He would’ve face palmed but the boy sat next to him and he didn’t want to attract any unnecessary attention. He glanced quickly at the boy who was looking out of the window. Involuntarily he felt his heart speeding up, only because of that boy. He didn’t understand himself anymore, he wasn’t sure what exactly was happening to him but it couldn’t be that it was only because of that boy right? He knew that he had to get rid of those feelings that he had now. He should’ve done that earlier, he knew that, but now it was already too late to prevent anything.

He looked outside of his own window again. Trying to put his mind at ease, he let his thoughts wander aimlessly. Weirdly enough they wandered off to his mother. He didn’t want to think of his mother, that would only make him more stressed. Then he thought of the park, the minutes that he had spent there with the boy and for one strange reason or another his heart found a normal pace again. It was as if it was a memory that he needed to keep calm, a memory to remind him of the good things in life. Eunhyuk smiled and suddenly he dared to admit that he had really liked kissing the boy. Kissing had always been his most favourite thing to do, after doing the actual deed of course. He personally thought that that was because of the many types of kisses that you could give each other. You could kiss fast or slow for example or teasingly, softly, passionately, chastely… There were so many types of kisses that he just never got bored with it. And those lips of that boy had been heavenly, they were just the right size and gave enough friction to almost send him completely to the edge.

Eunhyuk moved a bit uncomfortably, it seemed almost impossible but he had become hard, only by thinking of kissing the boy. His arousal stood up by the thought of “Donghae…”

“Hmm?” The boy looked away from the window at Eunhyuk’s face.

“It’s nothing. Nothing that concerns you…” Eunhyuk’s voice was low as he tried to keep the thing secret from the boy. He couldn’t ruin the boy’s innocence, not if the boy was the only person with who he could feel at ease.  

 

***

 

“Seriously how hard can it be to find someone?” Jaejoong stepped out of the lift, well he was practically pulled out by Yunho but still.

The both of them had spent the last few days looking for Daniel, asking everywhere and following some clues that Abby had given them. Abby was his mom’s friend apparently and she lived in New York. She said that she had met Daniel once and that she was sure that he still lived in the city but still the two of them had had no luck whatsoever. All their leads were useless and only led to sore feet from traveling to the whole city.

“We’ll find him.” Yunho tried to reassure his lover. “We just need some more time.” He stood still before Abby’s door and searched for the key in his pockets. He grabbed the key when Jaejoong whispered to him: “Do you feel like there is something wrong too?”

That was the moment that Yunho swung the door open and they both saw the man that they had been looking for.

 


I was planning to skip a day for an update but when I saw my 150 subs! I thought that I had to celebrate with all you guys. I know that you've been expecting a drunken Hae but this was just as good, right? Oh and we're getting closer aren't we. Yuhho and Jaejoong found Daniel! Or Daniel found them, depends on how you look at it...

Next up: Heechul and Hae meeting

Thank you: Lichoiyin and toffies for upvoting! Thank you subscribers for finally reaching 150 and thank you commenters for commenting above your average!

Please remember to subscribe, comment and upvote!