Chapter Seven

The Good, the Bad, and the Ones in Love

Please don't unsubscribe when I'm done...T.T


Chapter Seven

Eunhyuk carried Donghae through the hallway. Every person that they came across bowed deep for him but Eunhyuk didn’t even acknowledge one of them. If Donghae positioned his neck a bit painfully to look at the persons they passed, he saw them snickering. He pouted, forgetting that the only person who could change his current position, couldn’t see that.

They walked for five minutes – well Eunhyuk walked and Donghae tried to stay as stiff as possible – when they heard a high voice yell at them:

“What are you doing, boss?” Eunhyuk turned to one of the room out of which the yell came. And now Donghae looked at the white wall, behind Eunhyuk. He couldn’t see the person that addressed Eunhyuk.

“I’m going to my room…” Eunhyuk answered and Donghae wasn’t sure but he thought that he heard some kind of amused tone.

“But why with that person on your shoulder.” The high voice squeaked.

“I’ll tell when you’re older.” Eunhyuk told the other which the high voice retorted in: “But I’m already nineteen. I’m an adult.”

“I know… and Yesung clearly knows that too.” Eunhyuk told the other, now Donghae was almost sure that he was amused but he squeaked when Eunhyuk turned around to walk further. And Donghae turned his head up to look at the person who Eunhyuk just spoke to but he couldn’t see him because the person had closed the door already.

He pouted once again but his pout was wiped off his face when Eunhyuk hoisted him up so that Donghae would lay better on his shoulder. Donghae screamed but his scream was immediately cut off by Eunhyuk.

“Stop screaming like a little girl.” His cold voice was back and Donghae secretly wished that Eunhyuk would speak in the same way to him as he did to the person they met before.

Eunhyuk placed his hand on Donghae’s lower back again and Donghae felt that his face was involuntarily heating up. He couldn’t help it! Eunhyuk may be cold and dangerous but there was also something else on which Donghae couldn’t quite put his finger on.

Eunhyuk suddenly stopped and turned around. Donghae heard some beeps and then a door was opened. Eunhyuk walked inside the room and Donghae’s mouth fell open when he saw a part of the room. In the whole room he saw dark, brown and black colours, two sofa’s where in the corner. Eunhyuk walked further into the room and suddenly he felt Eunhyuk grabbing his hips and throwing him off his shoulder.

Donghae came down with a thud on a king-sized, wooden bed with black sheets. It didn’t hurt at all and with eyes as big as saucers he looked at the boss. It surprised Donghae that the man hadn’t tried anything at all. Shouldn’t he threaten him with a mega gun or something.

Eunhyuk looked at Donghae with a sigh and grabbed Donghae’s wrist brutally. Donghae cried out when his arms had to make a move that they couldn’t. Eunhyuk ignored it and suddenly Donghae heard a click.

Eunhyuk had freed his wrists. Donghae’s face lit up and with grateful eyes he looked at the boss but Eunhyuk sneered: “Don’t think that I’m freeing you. I just don’t want anything in my way.” Donghae followed Eunhyuk’s form, he was confused. What was Eunhyuk planning to do with him?

Eunhyuk approached the bed and Donghae instinctively crawled back on it. Not ready to confront the older one just yet. Eunhyuk however, had other plans and grabbed Donghae’s ankle to yank him onto the bed on his back.

Eunhyuk was so quick with his movements that, when Donghae realised that he was lying on his back, he was already straddling him with his hips. Donghae’s brown orbs looked in Eunhyuk’s which were cold and looked like they were almost jet-black. Donghae felt like he was looking in the eyes of an animal (and not a very nice one either) instead of the eyes of a human.

Donghae began to wriggle underneath Eunhyuk to get free while Eunhyuk just grabbed Donghae’s wrists and held them above Donghae’s head.

“Keep doing what you’re doing now and you’ll only make me more aroused.” Donghae heard Eunhyuk’s dark, low voice talk to him but he chose to ignore it and to keep moving.

Eunhyuk was giving Donghae hurtful on his neck and Donghae began crying, actually scared that Eunhyuk was trying to eat him (which was a totally illogical conclusion; but hey, the boy was terrified!).

“No, NO. Let me go!” He begged Eunhyuk but the older one didn’t listen and was only interested in his own satisfaction. Donghae used all his strength to get out Eunhyuk’s ‘prison’ but he only managed to lay sideways.

In his clouded mind Donghae called for the person that he wanted to safe him from all of this:

“NO! MOM! Mom, please help me!” Eunhyuk stopped his movements and with eyes as wide as the could become he repeated Donghae’s outcry: “Mom? I’m doing horrible things to you and you’re calling for Anne?”

Eunhyuk let go of Donghae’s wrists and climbed of him to lay next to Donghae on the bed. 

“Why on earth are you calling for your mom? I already told you that she isn’t here and even if she was, I’m stronger than her so it wouldn’t help a thing.” Eunhyuk just stared at the ceiling while Donghae quickly crawled of the bed so that he could get as far from Eunhyuk as possible.

“It… it did work. You’re not eating me a-anymore.” He said to Eunhyuk and the older one looked at him a bit incredulously before he began laughing, he laughed harder than he ever had before and Donghae blushed despite not knowing what he had done.

He looked at Eunhyuk who suddenly didn’t seem so frightening to him anymore. On the contrary, he looked like a monkey that had a laughing fit. Donghae giggled almost soundlessly but Eunhyuk had heard him and immediately stopped.

His eyes that had lit up for a moment were as dark as darkness again and he walked to Donghae with soft steps. Almost like he was some sort of hunter.

“Well I have to hand it to Anne that even if she isn’t in the room, she’s still able to put me in my place.” He said while coming closer but Donghae didn’t know what to do and became more nervous as Eunhyuk came closer.

Eunhyuk stood still a thirty centimetres before Donghae and looked deeply in his eyes before murmuring softly: “It seems that I lose, this time.” Then he abruptly turned around and went out of the bedroom.

Donghae fell on his knees. Completely dazed by what had happened. He could not believe that his mom had saved him when she wasn’t even around. Donghae silently thanked his mom for not letting Eunhyuk eat him.

But it also occurred to him that he needed to get out of this room. Not only to find Kyuhyun who was still somewhere with the evil bunny but also to find his mom. And he had to call Yunho, to tell him that he knew about the lie and that his brother had to… he wanted his brother to come and safe him but he knew that Yunho wouldn’t be able to win from Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk, who obviously was some sort of leader from an organization though what kind of organization, Donghae didn’t know.

But Donghae had noticed that bump on Eunhyuk’s hip. The bump that had obviously been a weapon. Donghae shivered and decided not to call Yunho. He and Kyuhyun needed to find their own way out of this place.

Donghae walked to the door and waited for it to open but it didn’t. The door didn’t open as it had done for Eunhyuk! Donghae banged with his fist on it, maybe it was broken?

And suddenly it did open but not because Donghae had banged on the door but because another person stood before it.

Donghae politely stepped back and let the person enter. He was carrying a tray with food on it. Donghae eyed the food hungrily. He hadn’t eaten since lunch.

“Please sit down on the couch.” The boy with the tray asked and Donghae complied, prepared to do anything for the food. ‘You always look like a fish when you’re begging for food, Donghae.’ Donghae remembered his mom saying to him when he stood behind her when she was making French fries. And his mood considerably went down.

Instead he focused on the person in front of him. He couldn’t be older than him and if he was then it wouldn’t be by many years. He had the chubbiest cheeks that Donghae had seen in his life and he actually reminded him of a chipmunk.

The boy set the Korean food on the coffee table and gave Donghae chopsticks. A bit insecure, Donghae looked at the chopsticks. He broke them in two and carefully placed his chopsticks in the food. He preferred to eat with knife and fork. That was easier than chopsticks. ‘You’re already a messy eater with knife and fork, Donghae, if I gave you chopsticks then my food would be on the ceiling.’

“Why are you crying?” The boy asked him and Donghae sniffed while trying to wipe his tears away with the back of his hand.

“I miss my mom.” He told the boy. The boy bit his lip and sat down next to him on the couch. Donghae put his chopsticks aside and let his tears run freely.

“You know, I have no mom,” the boy said to him without looking at Donghae. Donghae looked shocked but didn’t answer. “I have an older brother who always wants me to be safe and his lover is even worse… but I have no mom.”

Donghae put his hand on the boy’s back and the boy looked at him, tears also shimmering in his eyes. “Aren’t you sad that you don’t have a mom?” He asked trying to think about something else than his own mom.

“No, I never knew her. I miss my brother and his lover though, they were like my parents.” He admitted to Donghae and Donghae raised his eyebrows: “Aren’t they here?”

The boy shook his head and answered: “My brother figured that I needed to stand on my own two feet so he sent me to Eunhyuk to help even though his lover didn’t want him to because I was like his own child.”

Donghae nodded in understanding and hugged the boy. “You must miss them very much.” The boy nodded and began to cry while Donghae cried along because he missed his mom too.

After five minutes Donghae sniffed and proposed to the boy: “Let’s be friends, my name is Donghae.” He held out his hand which the boy gladly took.

“Nice to meet you Donghae, my name is Henry.”


So please don't unsubscribe. I know what you all thought when I said: Donghae, Eunhyuk and a bed. But I'm really evil enough to even ruin that. Just so you know, everything has a reason... everything!

So our dear Henry is sixteen years old.

And I want to thank you all for subscribing, commenting and the only upvote, really thank you upvoter: yellowrose! And also thanks to crime-tsumi, ali-lee, maryon, GwenT95, LovesAsianDrama and punkkid67. You're the best for upvoting!

So enough with my thanks to everybody who read this story and bla bla bla. What's next time? Kyuhyun and Sungmin! And some more things which I don't want to ruin the surprise from!

And for all the subscribers that stayed: THERE WILL BE IN ONE OF THE THREE CHAPTERS FROM NOW!