Author's Note

The Good, the Bad, and the Ones in Love

Author's Note

For my dear reader/detective

 

First things first, I want to thank you for reading this story. You guys gave me lots of encouragements and helped me get through the passages that were hard to write. I loved all of your comments which were really hardwarming since so many of you were passionate about what happened!

But the thing that you’re all probably confused about:

What happened in the Final Chapter?

As you read, Henry found papers stored in the dragon’s eye. And those were the real papers that were lost. Yes, you read it right! The papers that Anne destroyed in Italy weren’t the real papers. They were a decoy which she had told no one about.

But how could that happen, right?

When Anne got hold of the dragon’s eye through Hangeng’s branch-family. She opened it at night with Donghae’s fingers while he was sleeping and she exchanged the valuable papers for the decoy before giving it to her professor, however she told him that those were the real papers, while in reality she hid the real papers herself. And of course, before she gave it to the professor, she secured the seal again so that indeed nobody but Donghae could open it.

That way she made sure for real that the papers were safe. After all, people were looking for a big golden thing not for a few papers.

So why didn’t she destroy them? The papers only brought them in danger, right?

Well not exactly, the thing that brought them all in danger was the fact that everyone knew that they knew where those papers were. By destroying the decoy in front of the eyes of the guards, Anne made sure that the world would know that those papers weren’t there anymore, thus she made sure that no one would come after their family anymore.

And yeah, she could’ve destroyed them for real but then she would’ve thrown away papers that were worth millions for history. And Anne, believe it or not, didn’t want the history to be destroyed, thus she made sure that she protected them. And she wouldn’t tell her husband or ‘son-in-law’ either because they wouldn’t use it for history but for themselves. Anne is now waiting for the moment she can give the papers to a museum without having to worry that they’ll be stolen.

Is there going to be a sequel for this story?

I'll be honest with you: No, there isn't going to be a sequel even if the three dots suggest that. That's simply because I have run out of tricks which made the story make so much turns. The three dots only allow your imagination to think about if Anne is going to succeed in hiding the papers or not.

Which story is coming next?

I was surprised with so many comments that said that they couldn't choose which is why in the end they chose The Art of Seduction and to be honest with you guys. The Art of Seduction is the only story that I haven't begun writing because it didn't seem that interesting to me... but it is, clearly! Anyways since I find it hard to choose and you guys too, I figured that maybe the easiest thing to do is to not choose at all and pick all three, though it has some consequences.

The first thing is, is that I'll try to update The Art of Seduction the most because that was the story that the majority of you guys liked the most.

Secondly, because the chapters of all the three stories will be considerably longer, it'll take more time to write them. Especially because I want to proofread them and I haven't done that with any chapter of this story.

And finally, the links will come in this author's note so don't unsubscribe just yet if you want to read one (or more) of the next stories too!

 

 

 

Alright then, I hope you had fun reading this and I hope that I have surprised you a lot with this story!

 

Yours faithfully,

 

Shizue

 

 

PS. thank you for upvoting enhaelove!

 

Links:

The Art of Seduction

Drawn

Circus