Chapter Twenty-Nine

The Good, the Bad, and the Ones in Love

Chapter Twenty-Nine

Heechul purred when Hangeng’s hand his cheek. He was sitting on Hangeng’s lap in a chair that Eunhyuk had set in his office for guests. The brown chair was without a doubt comfortable for Hangeng but Heechul preferred sitting on his lover’s lap instead of a chair.

Hangeng calmed his emotions down. He reduced tears to sniffling and made his urge to get revenge for Henry was put aside by those calming gestures.

“Are you alright now?” Hangeng asked Heechul. Heechul rubbed his head against Hangeng’s shoulder but didn’t really answer. He wasn’t sure how he felt, the sadness wasn’t gone, the anger wasn’t gone either… they were still there but so dull that Heechul didn’t notice them for real. Hangeng made the pain go away and he appreciated that.

When they had gone to see Henry, Heechul just completely broke. He couldn’t stop crying and he had to cry even more when he saw Hangeng crying too. Hangeng rarely cried and only did it in his company so when he did cry, Heechul felt so blessed that the younger one trusted him so much.

“I don’t know…,” Heechul answered in all honesty, “it’s as if he can just walk into this office with that silly grin on his face.” He couldn’t help sniffing again, it was like an sign for Hangeng who quickly kissed his lover to put him at ease.

Heechul melted in the kiss and let his slender fingertips go through Hangeng’s short, white hair. Hangeng’s fingers placed themselves on the back of Heechul’s neck which made Heechul throw his head back and open his mouth. Hangeng took advantage of that and slipped his strong muscle into Heechul’s hot cavern. Heechul moaned at the feeling but wasn’t planning to lose the fight from the beginning and he let his tongue dance heatedly with Hangeng’s. But Hangeng was stronger, he obviously was. Hangeng knew the exact spots in Heechul’s mouth to reduce him to nothing but a mess. 

Heechul felt something poking his and he shortly stopped to give Hangeng a knowing smile but the younger was too impatient to care and let his hands roam under Heechul’s shirt. Shoving Heechul’s blouse further and further up until he got to the buds that adorned Heechul’s chest. The colour of the ’s reminded Hangeng of raspberries and ever since he had been addicted to the fruit. This time was not different as he let his finger touch the buds slightly making them more erect by the second since Heechul was very sensitive by his s.

Hangeng was about to let his mouth taste the raspberries when the door to the hall opened revealing Eunhyuk and an unknown boy.

“I know that I’ve done very immoral things but I’ve never had in your office so please refrain yourselves from doing it here.” Eunhyuk dryly commented as he walked in with the boy. Heechul opened his eyes which he had closed due the pleasure.

“It’s payback for the time that you had on the phone.” He retorted and grinned when he saw Eunhyuk’s face getting a pink shade.

“At least you didn’t see me!”

“Well, we did hear you all the way!”

Eunhyuk just growled and Heechul smirked until his eyes fell on an unfamiliar figure in the room that was slightly hiding behind Eunhyuk’s form though he didn’t literally hold on to him.

“Who’s that?” His voice had lost every nice tone in it. It was as if he had never been nice before and the stranger seemed to notice it because he cringed.

“That’s Donghae.” Eunhyuk introduced and then turned around to Donghae: “This are Hangeng and Heechul, Henry’s self-proclaimed parents.” Heechul saw the boy turn as white as a sheet while tears were forming in his eyes. Guilty tears without a doubt.

“Eunhyuk…” Hangeng quasi-lectured the other but Heechul stared at Donghae without any form of friendliness in his eyes; he judged him. The boy didn’t really look like a killer but that wasn’t really necessary since even innocent looking people could kill. Still, the young age of the boy surprised Heechul, he had thought that the boy would be older but when he looked at him. The boy looked like fourteen but even a child could pull a trigger.  

“I-I’m g-going to s-see how K-Kyu is doing…” Donghae didn’t look at them anymore and ran out of the office as quickly as he could. Eunhyuk just lifted his eyebrows and shrugged but Heechul knew that the boy felt to guilty to look him in the eyes. The quick departure of the boy confirmed his suspicions: this was Henry’s killer!

 

***

 

“Nice house you have here…” Yunho looked stiffly at the man who had made himself comfortable in Abby’s fauteuil while Jaejoong grabbed his arm in fright. He hadn’t changed a lot since the picture was made. Jaejoong saw a bit more wrinkles but that was about it, the man looked still as fit as he had been sixteen years ago.

“What are you doing here?” Yunho asked him warily.

“Well I’m here because you were looking for me…”

“You wouldn’t come here only because I was looking for you.” Yunho contradicted, he was sure that someone like Daniel wouldn’t do that. Daniel was someone who could probably disappear for ages if he wanted too and he was sure that he was very difficult to find. That the man just appeared when Yunho was looking for him sounded suspicious.

“On the contrary, I would only come here because it was you that was looking for it. If it had been your little friend then I would’ve stayed hidden.” Yunho hid Jaejoong behind his back. He wasn’t sure who this man was and he wasn’t about to let Jaejoong walk into danger like that.

“Why?”

“Well I couldn’t let my stepson wander around in New York on his own, especially not when he’s shadowed by the enemy!”

Before Yunho could even ask anything, Daniel called out: “Yesung, I know you’re here. Come out!”

It was quiet for a moment and Yunho and Jaejoong looked at the man who was tapping his foot on the floor when they heard footsteps.

A rather familiar dark-haired man appeared behind them, his eyes were narrowed which made him seem cold an unapproachable as he stepped into the living room in which the rest of them stood.

“How long have you known?”

“From the minute that Yunho and Jaejoong stepped out of the plane in Sweden. To be honest, Eunhyuk would’ve been an idiot if he had let them just walk around.” Yunho looked at Daniel and back at the male that was introduced as Yesung. This was beginning to become very confusing!

 


So, who already knew that Yesung was shadowing Yunjae the whole time? And before you ask, yes, there were many hints! The most clear one in the beginning was that his name was being called by the intercom of the plane! That whole part was only necessary to hide the first sentence ;). Other things were that Eunhyuk exactly knew where Yunjae was because they were keep track of their movements! I guess that Chapter Twenty-Seven gave much away too, but not that Yesung had been in Sweden too, right?

Next up: continuation of this chap 

Please remember to comment, subscribe and to upvote~!