Chapter Sixty-Two

The Good, the Bad, and the Ones in Love

Chapter Sixty-Two

Nobody in the room said a word. It was like time had stopped, the only moving and living thing was the woman that tried to get of her chair. She puffed a bit because she had to do it on her own. Even with all the people in the room there was no one who could and wanted to help her.

She blew some hair out of her face and looked annoyed at the people who were just standing there before doing something that nobody ever expected to happen:

With a quick move that wasn’t really something that you would expect from a pregnant woman, she managed to bow down and grab the pile of papers from the bureau.

Junsu acted a bit too late as his fingers only brushed the papers while Anne just waggled in her quickest pace to the place where nobody wanted to see the paper.

Various people began screaming when they understood what she was planning to do.

 

“GODDAMNIT, WOMAN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” Changmin yelled as he was trying to walk around Junsu’s chair to get to her.

“Damn!” Junsu uttered that small curse as he pushed his chair back – making it collide with Changmin’s form – and tried to stand up to get to Anne too.

“ANNE, DON’T BE STUPID!” Eunhyuk struggled with the man who held him, adrenaline was making him stronger because he wasn’t about to let her do what she wanted.

“For heaven’s sake, Anne! DON’T DO IT!” Daniel screeched to his wife, trying to get free from his capturer.

“STOP HER!!” Hangeng yelled (he managed to get the gag out of his mouth). While the people on the wall struggled with their bounds.

 

Donghae was just watching how the whole room was in motion all trying to stop his mother from doing things that she couldn’t undo. He watched as Anne was the quickest in the whole room despite her belly.

She was the first to reach the fireplace and with a gracious throw she threw away the papers that were worth more than millions of dollars, thereby making the men in the room almost cry in frustration.

She looked satisfied as she watched how the papers burned, it was needless of Junsu to try to fish them out of the fireplace, the papers were burning so fast that nobody could stop the process.

In anger, Changmin pulled out the gun that he had in his holster. He pointed it at Anne, wanting to shoot the woman and her baby. He wanted revenge on the woman who had ruined his chances of becoming powerful.

Donghae saw it happening and wanted to throw his mother on the ground but then he remembered his mother’s baby and in fright he just stayed still and didn’t struggle with the man who was holding him.

Anne her eyes widened but at the moment that Changmin fired the gun, Eunhyuk had managed to get free and pushed him away making the bullet not hit Anne but the only person in the room that Changmin didn’t want to hit.

Junsu’s body shocked before it crumbled down on the floor. It had hit his heart and there was nothing that could safe his live anymore. Changmin forgot the whole situation around him and walked to his partner. Leaving the gun on the floor.

As Eunhyuk picked up the gun with bound hands, Changmin examined Junsu before concluding that his partner was indeed dead. He stood up, ready to attack Eunhyuk when suddenly his own lights went out. He fell backwards, his lifeless body fell with its back on Junsu’s stomach. His glazy eyes staring at the ceiling.

Donghae stared at the two people in front of him. He thought that he should feel something but there was just no emotion that came to him… No remorse or anything for the people that made his life a hell.

Eunhyuk pointed his gun on the soldiers that were holding his friends and they all let go. They held their hands up in defeat and as Eunhyuk kept them at gunpoint, Daniel released himself and freed everyone from their bounds. Anne just stared at the flames who were trying to consume the last bit of the valuable papers and Donghae just stared at everything that was happening.

When Eunhyuk finally lowered his gun, Donghae slowly walked to him. When he was in arm’s reach, Eunhyuk pulled him closer and hugged him tightly as if he was afraid that Donghae would disappear when he let go which wouldn’t even be such a weird assumption when they looked at their history.

“I swear that I’ll never let you go anymore, Donghae. I love you…” Eunhyuk told him sincerely and Donghae felt his heart swell with love as he kissed his lover. “I love you too, more than the whole world!” He gave Eunhyuk a silly grin but the older one knew that Donghae was speaking the truth.

Daniel freed the last people and now that everyone was back on their feet, Kibum quickly examined the worst cases. “It should be alright, they need medical attention but they’ll live.” He smiled as he caressed Siwon’s hair.    

“Daniel?” Everyone turned around to Anne, she still held her belly and she looked down as she spoke.

“Yeah? What’s wrong?” Daniel walked to his wife, a bit confused about the way she was acting.

“I think that we need to go to the hospital.” She calmly told him and not only Daniel but the other’s also looked at her in confusion. “Yeah, that’s what Kibum said just now.”

“I know but not only because of those three but…” Anne bit her lip before looking Daniel in the eyes, “I think that my water just broke for real. Maybe my pretending triggered it.”

Daniel’s eyes widened and he mumbled a quick ‘’ before he scooped Anne up in his arms. Everyone was about to leave when they heard a little ringtone.

“Hey, that’s my phone’s ringtone.” Hangeng mumbled and Anne pulled a cell phone out of her bag. It was the cell phone that Junsu and Changmin had used to call her. She gave it to Hangeng who took it with a strange manoeuvre – he was holding Heechul in his arms – before answering it.

“Hangeng speaking.”

“Yeah, Zhou Mi here. I’m in front of a rather beautiful house with a limousine in front of it. I think that it’s one of the Italian’s bases. What do you want me to do?”

“Jeez, that consigliere has one of the best timings ever.” Eunhyuk muttered and then his eyes widened in realization and he turned around to face his old consigliere: “Speaking about consiglieres, we need to have a word.” He growled but stopped when Anne hit him with her bag on his head.

“We have no time for nonsense, Hyukjae! Babies wait for nothing! Move, move, MOVE! Oh and please take the dragon’s eye with you, I want a souvenir.” She ordered the group and they all complied while Eunhyuk muttered something along the lines of ‘killer mother-in-law’.

 


I have to say that I just love the end of this chapter, Anne just can be so awesome. But then I have sad news too, we only have one more chapter to go... yeah I know, I'm going to miss you guys too T.T

Next up: Timeskip, final chapter!

If you like this story, please let me know by commenting or upvoting (or subscribing)!