Chapter Fifty-Nine

The Good, the Bad, and the Ones in Love

Chapter Fifty-Nine

“What’s with him?” Minho stared at Sungmin who was pacing through the room. His head was down and he was softly murmuring to himself, not paying attention to anything in the room at all.

“He’s being worried about seeing his lover for the first time in a year…” Taemin smiled and then worriedly looked at Donghae who was staring into nothingness into a window.

“And why are you guys so late?” Leeteuk looked at the four siblings, “you’ve missed dinner and it’s almost twelve ‘o clock. What’s is your excuse?” The three cringed under Leeteuk’s frightening gaze and they looked anywhere but in his eyes.

“We… ehm… we-” Jonghyun began mumbling but he couldn’t really find a good explanation and Key quickly helped him by saying: “We were at a friend’s house.” He smiled angelic to Leeteuk who scrunched his nose. He didn’t really believe it but he couldn’t fully counter it either.

“’s swnot swrue.” Kangin came into the kitchen, eating some leftover chicken from Jinki – the poor boy was almost crying when he saw that – and sat down next to an absentminded Donghae. Kangin swallowed the bite and then clarified: “The principal said that these five don’t have any friends besides Hae.”

Leeteuk put his hands in his sides and glared at them. Key, Jinki and Minho were trying to find another plausible excuse while Jonghyun was just completely blank when the bell rang. Everyone in the room froze. Most of the people because they knew who were at the door and the others because they already went rigid under Leeteuk’s gaze.

Taemin snuck out and everyone in the kitchen just stared at the door waiting for it to be opened.

‘SLAM’

Everyone slightly jumped when they saw a heated male stepping into the room, or more like dashing. He ran towards a frozen Sungmin and before the strawberry blonde even knew what was happening, lips attacked his own.

Sungmin hungrily welcomed the familiar lips, all his troubles about how the owner of the lips was going to react to him, were gone. They kissed with tongue and teeth and a lot of butterflies in their bellies. Sungmin moaned because of the good feeling it caused. Their crowd however was watching a bit embarrassed at the situation.

But they were all distracted when they heard a woman’s voice call out: “Donghae!” Within seconds Donghae was crushed in his mother’s embrace and belly. She was for the first time in a very long time, crying. Donghae sighed and patted his mother on her back. Not really knowing how to react to her. Sure he was happy to see her but Eunhyuk’s situation was distracting him.

Daniel walked around the two persons who were still kissing and awkwardly walked to his son. He put out his hand as a form of greeting. He didn’t really know how to act towards him now that Donghae knew the whole truth. Donghae however, ignored the hand and embraced his father, the way his mom had embraced him, because he knew that the man needed it.

Anne turned around to Kyuhyun and Sungmin who still were on it and dryly commented: “Kyuhyun, darling, I know that you like being around Sungmin again but he isn’t going anywhere so can you please tone it down a bit?”

Kyuhyun let go of Sungmin’s delicious lips before turning to Anne: “I’m just taking my time, I’ll never know if he leaves or not!” He snapped and Anne just shook her head.

Behind Kyuhyun and Sungmin, two persons snuck in. Ryeowook and Kibum both had red and puffy eyes. The fates of their loved ones were uncertain and they really wanted to get them back. Leeteuk decided to do a quick round of names before he proposed to go to the living room where there was a bit more space for everyone.

 

When everyone was settled, it was quiet for a bit.

Anne decided to open : “Okay, we need a plan.”

Donghae felt his head heating up. He didn’t understand why his mom was so insistent about having a plan. To him it was quite clear what needed to happen. He was going to be honest and he was definitely not risking Eunhyuk’s neck. He couldn’t care for the world, as long as Eunhyuk was okay. “Mom, I already told you: We don’t need a plan, we just do as they say.” He bit at her and Anne opened to retort but Donghae wasn’t done yet: “Just look at how well your plans worked out. Everyone was unhappy.” He accused her and Anne looked at her lap.

“Donghae.” His dad lectured him for being rude before rubbing Anne’s back. “She’s right, Donghae. We can’t step into the lion’s den without a plan. You always need a plan b so that you can escape.” He told him.

“I just want Eunhyuk back! All your little plans didn’t work out, I don’t want to escape without Eunhyuk by my side. God, don’t you ever listen to me?!” He stood up in his anger and almost screamed at his parents when he heard Kangin’s voice say: “Donghae, stop this instant.”

He calmed down and sat down, still his angry expression hadn’t left him. Kangin glared at him but didn’t say anything. Leeteuk on the other hand said with a soothing voice to Donghae: “Donghae, we’re listening to you. But you have to understand that were not dealing with honest people here. There is no guarantee that they will let Eunhyuk go like that. To be frank, I highly doubt it. You’re mom and dad just want to make sure that if they don’t keep their word that they can still get you and Eunhyuk home.”

Donghae felt his stomach turn with guilt and then looked at his mom and dad. “I’m sorry,” he whispered and his father nodded while his mother smiled at him.

“Okay,” Leeteuk smiled and looked at everybody’s faces, “Now we just need to figure out everybody’s role except for the five siblings in the room, they’ll need to stay home.”

The protest that were heard after that sentence were unheeded.

 

***

 

Heechul cried out when he heard the whip slash against his bare skin. The jingling of the handcuffs of the men behind him sounded distorted. Maybe that was because he had hit his head on the ground?

“Let him go! LET HIM GO!! Just take me, let me take it!” Heechul knew who was begging their attackers, Hangeng was the only clear voice in his mind. He tried to lift his head to his boyfriend. He wanted to take a good look at him before the darkness would take over.

He looked at his left where he saw Eunhyuk struggling with his handcuffs. A cut in his eyebrow was leaking blood in his eye which made it hard for him to see but other than that, he was fine. But when Heechul moved his gaze over to Yesung and Siwon, he gasped. The two of them were in a worse condition than Eunhyuk, far worse to be exact.

Their attackers obviously wanted to torture Eunhyuk by hurting his loved ones and not only Eunhyuk but also… Hangeng, just for fun!

Heechul stared at his lover’s face. Hangeng was fighting his bounds, he tried to come over to him to help, he tried to hit his attackers but he couldn’t because he was restrained.

His eyes locked with Hangeng’s, his sight was a bit blurry due the pain, blood and tears but he still managed to capture Hangeng’s dark brown eyes. The whip slashed again and Heechul arched his back in pain as he cried out.

He wanted to look at his lover once more but he couldn’t as blackness overtook his sight and pain his other sentences. In the back of his mind, he thought that he heard someone scream his name…

 


Finally Kyumin is back together and they can't stop touching each other :) Oh and Heechul is getting hit with a whip... yeah, maybe I should stop torturing my characters so much... oh well a thought for later ;P

Next up: Donghae in Italy!

If you liked Kyumin getting back together, please let me know by commenting, subscribing or upvoting (like rbatalovr ^^)!