Chapter Nineteen

The Good, the Bad, and the Ones in Love

Chapter Nineteen

“No, NO REALLY I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING!!!” The man screamed and Eunhyuk rolled with his eyes and motioned for the soldier that was slamming the man’s feet with a bat to stop. “ Eunhyuk walked to the front of the ‘bed’ and crouched by the man’s face, looking him in the eye. The man avoided his gaze and looked down.

Eunhyuk sighed as he stood up and motioned for the soldier to continue. This guy obviously knew something, he was higher up in the hierarchy then he admitted. Eunhyuk watched the soldier slamming both feet again but he did not feel one tread of sorrow or even pity. This man had everything brought onto himself.

The door opened and without turning around Eunhyuk already knew that it was Siwon walking into the (torture)room. The heavy, yet careful placed steps were his signature. He stood still next to Eunhyuk and watched with an uninterested face the happenings before his eyes.

“Why are you with this man? Since when are you concerned with torturing somebody?” He asked Eunhyuk as if this was just a normal conversation over the weather. “Because I need my mind to be occupied with things before I go to bed.” Eunhyuk told him and Siwon gave him a knowing smile. “You should go to bed. This man won’t tell anything today.” He told Eunhyuk and his boss reluctantly nodded. He didn’t want to go to the fish and even if he had succeeded with putting his mind off the thing (obviously of the fish) now, everything would come back tenfold later and then he would even feel guilty! Well not really but his feeling was very close to guilty for torturing.

“Eunhyuk…” Siwon tried to convince him and Eunhyuk sighed: “Sometimes I wonder why I’m called the boss, if you’re the one ordering me around.” Siwon gave him a light smile and answered: “You, yourself know that you’re a very competent boss, Eunhyuk. You’re just confused at the moment. As soon as you figure out your feelings, everything will be alright.” He told him reassuringly.

Eunhyuk gave him an incredulous look before answering: “What are you talking about? My feelings?  It’s my ordering abilities where I need to take a look at.” He growled and Siwon just shook his head pityingly and said: “Just go, monkey. You need some fresh air.” He told him and Eunhyuk rolled his eyes but left the room nonetheless.

He wandered on the hallways, not ready to go to bed yet, he walked into the living room.

He opened the door and walked inside but stood abruptly still when he heard a movie playing and soft giggling. Eunhyuk did not know why but because of that sweet sounding giggling, his heart jumped up and did a freaking summersault before settling down with loud banging against his ribcage. Eunhyuk let his gaze wander to the couch. There a boy was sitting (not very surprising because there were hardly any girls in his house) with his knees pulled up to the chest watching a movie. Eunhyuk took a quick glance at the movie and saw a fish together with a bigger fish (a clownfish if he remembered well).

Eunhyuk looked back at the boy, wondering who it could be though his heart had already told him. He took a few silent steps and then his mind confirmed what his heart already knew. His heart ached because he had never seen such a delighted and innocent face before. It made his heart ache, yarn for whatever that boy had, what he had lost so long ago.

Suddenly the fish looked at him and both stiffened. Eunhyuk felt busted while Donghae felt scared. They kept staring at each other for seconds, minutes, hours… well at least it felt like that for Eunhyuk. Donghae on the other hand was afraid that the other would scold him, that he would lock him up for watching that movie but Eunhyuk did something what neither of the two expected. He sat down on the couch, next to Donghae and held his gaze on the TV. Donghae´s mouth fell open which made him look like the cartoon-fish in the movie but Eunhyuk didn´t see that as he was too busy trying not to focus on the boy that was sitting next to him.

They were sitting together for half an hour before both began to feel a bit comfortable with each other. Though they didn´t say a word, it felt good and there wasn´t that awkward atmosphere that had been there at first. Now they both simply watched the movie and to Eunhyuk´s surprise, he felt more comfortable than he had ever done before. This movie was childish but it apparently was what he needed to calm down, he even felt so comfortable that when he heard Donghae giggling again the question just slipped out of his mouth:

“Is this your favourite movie?” He asked and though he had asked it softly, it was like he had dropped a bomb in the middle of the room. Donghae immediately fell silent and his whole body turned to Eunhyuk and he just stared at him with big eyes. Eunhyuk knew that he made the biggest mistake ever, he finally let the boy be comfortable next to him and now he had ruined everything!

“Yes, it is.” Donghae said and with a blush he returned his gaze back to the movie. He felt as hot as… something hot but was very proud of himself for saying something to the mafia leader. Eunhyuk turned his head also back to the movie but now a secretive smile also lay on his face. “I never saw it before, but I like it.” He told Donghae. And Donghae happily nodded though he didn’t answer verbally. He just need to ‘bond’ with Eunhyuk a little slower than he had before the others. They both watched the movie silently and when the movie had ended, Donghae gaped. The smile still hadn’t gone of Eunhyuk’s face and the older one turned the TV off before walking to Donghae.

And even though Donghae had been sleepy, he turned wary when Eunhyuk neared him but he didn’t move away. Eunhyuk held out his hand and Donghae carefully took it. Eunhyuk pulled the boy up but with a bit too much strength and Donghae slammed hard against his chest. Eunhyuk had to put his arms around Donghae so that the younger one wouldn’t fall. When he was sure that Donghae had his balance, he let go but he blushed hard even when he didn’t want to acknowledge that he had actually liked the feeling of Donghae in his arms.

Donghae also blushed and his blush only went deeper when Eunhyuk didn’t let go of his hand and began to pull him softly along with him to his own bedroom.

 

Donghae quickly changed in the bathroom while Eunhyuk pulled out his clothes in a daze state in the bedroom. He didn’t know what exactly he was doing but he never had felt so damn good and relaxed so he decided that he wanted to do this more often!

Eunhyuk got in bed and not even two seconds later, Donghae came out of the bedroom and silently crept under the sheets. He laid down sideways and waited for Eunhyuk to fall asleep so that he could calm down his heart. Donghae didn’t exactly understand what was going on anymore, he didn’t know if he was still scared of Eunhyuk or if he felt now comfortable with him. His mind turned blank when he felt Eunhyuk hugging him as he did every night, though now it felt different. Donghae felt himself becoming warmer but also more relaxed when he felt the older one’s arm drape itself over his middle. The strong arm was immediately immobilising him but for the first time, Donghae didn’t mind and he even felt himself snuggling into the strong arm. What was wrong with him? He wondered but he didn’t found an answer and just figured that maybe the older one had changed. Slowly but steadily Donghae felt his mind drawing blank and for the first time in days he fell asleep in less than an hour.

 


I find this chapter so damn cute especially Donghae! 'Kay, so anyways the story begins a bit to 'roll' now, not entirely but a bit... And you guys were again so funny thinking 'oh, Donghae must be tortured by Eunhyuk' while all there stood was that there would be: torture, Eunhyuk and Donghae! I never said that those would have to do anything to do with each other! Don't worry if you read it wrong though, I meant for it to happen so I'm the one to blame!

Nest up: Kyuhyun and Kibum (and our last bit of Yunjae for a while)...

I haven't cursed you guys yet. I got one upvote (from arekasandra (thanks for that btw)), Comments was okay too (six total) but the subs... only two. Now because Eunhae's relationship is starting I'm expecting a bit more subs... or is that too much to ask?

I'm really a whiner if I read this back! Don't read too much into it! I love all 122 of you!