Chapter Eleven

The Good, the Bad, and the Ones in Love

Chapter Eleven

Sungmin tried to calm himself down as he walked through the corridor. When he started he had been confident that he would be able to watch Kyuhyun all the time but the younger one had such a mysterious, hard impact on him and his junior that he couldn’t bring himself to it. If he would have stayed there five minutes longer, he would’ve been riding Kyuhyun.

He sighed and stood still in front of the kitchen door and typed in the code. The door slide away and Sungmin walked into a stylish kitchen. It was entirely made of stainless-steel with the counters that were all black granite. The kitchen was huge with not only a cooking island but also a bar on which now Eunhyuk and Siwon sat while Ryeowook was busy in the kitchen.

Sungmin made a light bow as a form of greeting to Eunhyuk and Siwon who gave a nod in return and then Sungmin focused on Ryeowook.

“Hey Wookie, where is your black nightingale?” Sungmin teased and Ryeowook’s already sour look became even more bitter. Ryeowook’s boyfriend, Yesung, was called the black nightingale because of his amazing voice but also his love for the colour black that seemed to go so far that he gave people the creeps whenever he met someone at first. When people got to know him you would know that he wasn’t exactly creepy but just weird. He was also called the black nightingale because that was his codename...

“Eunhyuk sent him away...” Ryeowook answered while giving their boss a foul look. Sungmin let his teasing attitude go and gave him a soft smile. Ryeowook was Yesung’s boyfriend for already two years now, despite their because it was a large one. Ryeowook was nineteen and Yesung was twenty-five. Ryeowook was also lower in rank. He was a soldier while Yesung was a Capo. You could call a Capo the leader from the soldiers who had to answer to the underboss, which was Siwon. Sungmin was neither a Capo nor a soldier. He was the consigliere, he was Eunhyuk’s adviser since Eunhyuk was the mafia leader. But his position basically meant that he had to do everything that Eunhyuk told him to. However if Eunhyuk were to die, Siwon would become the new boss and then Sungmin would be his consigliere.

“He’ll be back before you know it.” Sungmin gave him a little pat on the shoulder and then decided to tease Eunhyuk instead. He was far too early in the kitchen, to have done anything. So, Sungmin highly expected that nothing had happened between the monkey and the fish (Sungmin indeed thought that Donghae looked like a fish when he had constantly gaped at him).

“And why are you back so early, monkey?” He grinned at his boss while leaning over the counter.

Eunhyuk scowled (a bit more than normal) and bit back at him: “I could ask you the same. I thought that bunnies multiplied themselves.”

Sungmin just gave him a light smile: “Yes, but we can do it quickly.”

“Ding, ding, ding!” Siwon exclaimed, “We have a winner!” He held up Sungmin’s hand and he began laughing, which he did more than an average person or an average mafia leader. Sometimes Sungmin wondered why Siwon was still in the mafia because he was a naturally nice person. Well, that was until he saw Siwon shooting someone with such an unnatural cold face and such precision that Sungmin thought that he was made for the job.

Sungmin turned a bit more serious and now asked the monkey: “So why are you here so early... for real this time.”

“He called for his mom. He called for his freaking MOM!” Eunhyuk let his head lay in his hands, while Siwon patted his back in a comforting matter.

“I could’ve told you that he was going to do that...” Sungmin said but when he saw Siwon’s face he quickly added, “but that for you, man!”

Eunhyuk didn’t comment on it and Sungmin walked to the other side of the counter and sat on a bar chair. “So what do we do now?” He asked Eunhyuk. “We still haven’t tortured them... they could be hiding something.”

Siwon shook his head, “I don’t think that they’re hiding something from us. They’re children, they would’ve told us already when we would’ve only tied them up with ropes.” Sungmin believed him because Siwon had a good intuition of this most of the time.

“Besides,” Eunhyuk added, “they told the truth about another shot. I had Yesung to check the place out and he found another pool of blood that’s not from me, since it’s another blood type. And Anne’s sons would’ve never shot her, so the only option left is that there is another player in the game.”

“The question is: what do we do now?” Siwon took a sip from the wine that he had in front of him on the counter.

“Let’s wait for a while, maybe Yesung can find something.” Eunhyuk proposed and the other two nodded.

It was quiet for a few moments until Eunhyuk stood up from the bar. “I’m going to call Hangeng. Maybe he has found something.”

He walked out of the kitchen. He cursed himself for not being able to calm down his aroused state. He had only to think of his captive and he would be aroused again. He didn’t understand why exactly that was. He had never chosen any of the ‘innocent-looking’ to satisfy his needs so he didn’t understand why that boy could do that.

He groaned when he felt his pants tighten again. He had to get into those pants of the boy quickly otherwise he wouldn’t be able to survive!

Finally he reached his office and walked into a warm, brown coloured office. All his private rooms were brown coloured and Sungmin always saying that it were his monkey genes. Sometimes he wondered why Sungmin was still his consigliere, the man was so damn annoying and all he did was teasing him. Maybe he should change Sungmin for Kibum?

Eunhyuk shook his head. No, Kibum was too silent. He was sure to die of boredom when he would put Kibum in Sungmin’s place. He wondered how Siwon was able to put up with Kibum for so long, but then again: Siwon made up for all the talking that Kibum didn’t. The man seriously couldn’t shut up. Maybe he should take Ryeowook?

Eunhyuk immediately face palmed after that. He would have Yesung constantly around them. And even though Siwon hugged and kissed Kibum all the time when he saw him, Siwon had much more obligations than Yesung had, so the two weren’t constantly together. But Yesung on the other hand did have enough obligations as a Capo but he was so good that he had more than enough time to spend time with Ryeowook. Though Yesung still couldn’t reach Siwon’s work because that man was freaking inhuman. Siwon did all the things that Eunhyuk himself didn’t like to do, plus the things that he needed to do as the underboss, plus the things that a normal Capo did.

Bottom line, Sungmin had to stay for a bit longer... Though Eunhyuk had to admit that Sungmin too was a very capable underling and that he was just complaining about insignificant things.

Eunhyuk sat down behind his desk and leaned back in his chair. Desperately trying not to think at the boy that was in his office. His brown eyes, his soft skin, that slim body...

He groaned and frustrated, he grabbed the phone and dialled the number. He waited for the line to connect and frowned when he heard:

“This is...Han...geng’s...phone...ah...” He heard a voice that he didn’t want to hear. Especially now.

“Heechul give the damn phone to Hangeng.” He ordered and he heard some rumbling on the other line before he heard the man on the other line screech:

“Yah, don’t talk to me in such... a manner. I’m older...than you!” Eunhyuk rolled his eyes when he heard. “Hannie... a bit softer... I’m on the phone... with a monkey here!”

“Yes?” He suddenly heard another voice speak on the line and Eunhyuk figured that Hangeng had taken the phone from his lover.

For some reason Hangeng didn’t seem as tired and busy as Heechul had done.

“With Eunhyuk, do you have the time to get down to business or are you busy with... other things.” He decided to add in a teasing matter but the Chinese man didn’t seem to catch on that little joke.

“Sure, I have the time. What do you want to talk about?”


I don't have much time... but still managed to update!!! Anyways next up is: continuation of this chapter...

Please remember to comment, subscribe and to upvote (because I didn't get any upvotes this time T.T)