Bastard

Finally

- Cielle's point of view - 

 

SATURDAY! Omg. My favorite day. This day means sleep! Nothing else to do but sleep or read fan fictions... Though I have to feed myself. I have admit. I'm not good in cooking unlike Yuri. She can cook almost every dish. Add the fact that her father is a chef worldwide. My mom did try teaching me to cook, but... I was too lazy. 

I decided on cooking this one step pancakes. Aside from hotdogs and eggs, I can cook anything that has instructions. ^^ I decided on drinking hot milo with it. 

 

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I almost spilled my hot milo because I was shocked but I quickly recovered from it when I realized who owns the voice. I quickly turned around facing him. 

 

"OH MY GOD DAESUNG!" I said pulling him into a hug. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! I WAS SO WORRIED!" I felt his strong arms going around me returning my hug. 

 

"I was with a friend, he needed someone to be with so I did." He said explaining. Daesung has always been this kind. You can't blame or be mad at him for something he did for other people.

 

"Please don't be mad at me, Franny?" He said using my nickname and flashing me his angelic smile. 

 

"Don't worry, I'm not." I said finally letting go of him. We're this sweet to each other because even though we're not siblings by blood, we're sibling by heart. 

 

"Good! Because I need a favor to ask you." I backed away shooking my head not wanting to hear his favor. One thing about him, his favors are crazy! Sometimes I regret being his best friend. "Yaaaa! What's with the reaction?" 

 

"Daesung, whatever you're thinking on asking me.... It's a big NO. I don't like the smile you're giving me.... Whatever you do, NO." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I can't believe I'm doing this." I muttered the moment I entered the restaurant. If only he wasn't my best friend. If only he wasn't there when I needed him the most. Blide dates --- or any kind of dates is not my thing, but I'm doing this for him. 

 

I sat down wearing the blue plain shirt Daesung asked me to wear, he also told me that the guy will wear a pink shirt. A guy who wears pink? He must be gay. Though Daesung told me he was the one he has been helping for a month. Aparently, this guy's girlfriend broke up with him for his best friend. That must have hurt. And now Daesung is trying to let him meet other girls, starting with me. 

 

"Hey." I looked up to my left seeing a guy who's wearing a pink t-shirt that says "Real Men Wear Pink" and black jeans. He was standing arrogantly and I can tell that he got this bad attitude by the way he looks at me. I watched him sit down to the empty seat in front of me. 

 

"Hi, I'm---" 

 

"I don't need to know your name." My eyes got huge out of surprise because of what he just said. Wow, I was just trying to be nice. "Look, I'm just here because Daesung was there for me when I needed someone and he insisted on doing this. I'm not interested on dating or anything. Do you know what 'flings' are? No? How about 'One night stands'? Other than flings or one night stands, I'm not intereseted in anything, especially you." Your jaw almost dropped because of surprised of what he just said. He was too arrogant for his own good. 

 

But because I also have this attitude... I stood and smiled fakely at him. Full of sarcasm.

 

"You're too hot, bastard." I didn't wait for his reply because I picked up the wine glass in front of me that's full of ice and water. I threw everything that's inside to him. I walked passed him as soon as he stood up out of shock. 

 

"Now I know," I said getting back his attention, I saw how pissed he was. But I'm not yet finish. He deserves this. "Why she left you for your bestfriend." I continued. I saw how he got shocked but his expression quickly changed into anger. 

 

I walked again and waved my hand on the air. "It was fancy meeting you, bastard." Then I completely walked out of the place.