Chapter 46

Finally

- Seungri's point of view - 

 

I traveled my hand on the other side of the bed. 

 

"R-Riri?" Where is she? I softly opened my left eye trying to adjust it with the sunlight entering from the window. I guess she opened that too. I rolled and covered my face with a pillow. I can smell her scent all over it and it made me want to doze off once more but I heard a small knock on the door. "Mmm?" 

 

"Seungri oppa!" I heard Dan's cheerful voice call me. "Let's go eat. Yuri cooked for us." She said excitedly and closed the door. She didn't even wait for my reply. Is she even sure I'm awake enough? Anyway, I still stood up. Yuri cooked I guess I'm going to eat a lot again. 

 

I slowly walked towards the bathroom, washed my face and brushed my teeth. I checked my hair and fixed it a little. I also took my shirt behind the door and wore it. Yep, I slept with no shirt on. *smirk* You know, temptation for Yuri. 

 

I walked back towards the bed and opened the drawer to look at my phone. 

 

"W-What..." 

 

208 missed calls and 145 messages. I don't even know if I should check them. I'm quite glad I didn't took off the charger or it won't even have a single bar. Now, it's not even full. Oh Jiyong hyung, what are we supposed to do with you?

 

I read the 3 most recent message and 2 was from him. 

 

Seungri! When I find you, YOU'RE DEAD! 

 

WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?! 

 

And 1 was from his manager. 

 

Seungri, Jiyong wants to search the whole South Korea to look for you. Please help me save time and tell me where you are. 

 

 

I laughed a little. Oh hyung, just a little more patience. I put it back and went out the room. They're all sitting down cheerfully chatting. Except that it's obvious that Cielle's missing someone. Especially that Daesung and I are here. We shouldn't have stayed BUT hyung will kill us, it's safe if we're together. 

 

"Good morning, oppa." Yuri said. I saw her walking out the kitchen with a bowl on her hands. "I cooked hot pot." She said smiling. I sat down and she sat down beside me. 

 

"Why were you all awake so early?" I asked. 

 

I heard Daesung laugh. "No, Seungri, you just woke up really late." 

 

"Maybe Yuri tired you out too much." Fran said whispering but I'm sure she made sure we all heard her. 

 

"Hey!" Yuri reacted immediately and I just smirked. "You stop it. Or else you can't eat." She said warning Cielle but she's smiling. 

 

"I didn't say anything. Give me that!" 

 

 

 

 

After we ate, we all settled on the sofa and decided to watch a movie. 

 

"So how's your phone, Daesung hyung??" I asked him and he stopped tickling Dan to answer me. 

 

"It's turned off." He said and shrugged. "Even managers are calling me." 

 

We all laughed. "What's our next plan?" 

 

"Well," I grinned widely. "Let's see how jealous can hyung get." 

 

And as if on cue, the doorbell rung. I quickly stood up and opened the door. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"This is Hyungseok. He will help us with the plan."