Meet Again

Finally

- Cielle's point of view - 

 

"Cielle, what happened back there?" Yuri kept asking me on our way back to her house. I prefer her house. It feels very comfortable there. 

 

"Nothing, I just thought he was Daesung that's why." I said shrugging the thought off. Out of all people, why that bastard? Yuri eyed me. She's knows I'm hiding something. I decided to spill the beans. There's no point in hiding it. "He was the one I told you about. The bastard I had a blind date with for Daesung." 

 

"He looks.... nice." She said that more like a question rather than a statement. "Why are you calling him a bastard anyway?" 

 

"Because he is one." I told her what happened with our little blind date. 

 

"Omo! You actually did that?!" I nodded as a response. "Wow, I never knew you could actually do that. Okay, I'm kidding. I knew you could do that." We both giggled. 

 

"He actually deserves it." I added. 

 

"Maybe, maybe not. Molla. Why don't you try him out? You know, date him. He seems nice. Maybe he was just having a bad day." Yuri has always been a positive thinker. She's so optimistic at everything.... She's thinks exactly the opposite of me. 

 

Without even thinking about it, I answered. "No." 

 

"Why not?"  

 

"You know why." 

 

"It's been months, no, years since he left. Don't you think you should move on?" 

 

"I've already moved on." I'm positive, I have moved on. I don't love him anymore. I don't love TOP oppa anymore. 

 

"Prove it." 

 

I suddenly felt scared of the tone Yuri used. She's daring me. "W-What do you mean prove it?" 

 

"Date somebody else." 

 

"No." 

 

"See?" She smirked. 

 

"I'm just not ready. But I assure you, I've moved on." I'm sure I've moved on. But I don't think I'm ready to date somebody right now. Especially that bastard. 

 

 

 

 

"By the way, where is Dan again?" I asked Yuri. She's MIA. (Missing in action) 

 

"I think she's with Daesung. She missed Daesung that much. I don't know why they are still not offically dating until now. They're too dense to even realize they have already fallen deep in love with each other." True. Dan and Daesung are... In love. Whenever we look at them, we can see the love between them but I don't think they do. They don't know they love each other just yet. 

 

"Speaking of Daesung, remember Seungri?" 

 

"The one he left in his house?" 

 

"Ne, you like him." She suddenly turned around facing me shocked. "What? I'm just stating the obvious! You don't usually talk to guys who you just met." 

 

"In all honesty, it wasn't the first time I saw him." 

 

"W-What? How?" 

 

"But it wasn't personal. I met this girl who said she have this crush on someone and she showed me a pic of him. It was Seungri but of course, I didn't know him that time. He.... Doesn't look that handsome in the picture but when I saw him, he's..... Handsome-er, if that's even a word. So, yes. I kind of saw the picture again since I saved it in my phone and I was surprised that I actually find him that handsome now even at the picture. It's like the way I look at him changed. It's so weird." Yuri shrugged and stood up. "Would you like something to eat?" I nodded. Like I have said before, she's one of the best chefs I have ever met.   

 

We ate a lot but got bored after. We decided to go around and have a road trip. What we always liked to do is to try things we have never tried. Like at the moment, we have decided to enter a bar. Why? No reason. The moment we entered the bar we were welcomed with the beat of "Knock Out" in full volume. We saw people dancing and drinking. Some were sitted comfortably talking the people they are with. 

 

"What shall we do?" Yuri said also examining the weird surroundings. It's weird cause we don't usually enter these kind of places. "Shall we drink something?" 

 

"But we're not used to drinking." I said at the volume she could only hear. 

 

"Y-Yuri?" We both turned around to the one who said Yuri's name. We eyed him suspisciously. He was wearing a black bonnet, a white v-neck shirt under his black jacket and black plain pants. "Yaaa, don't tell me you don't remember me anymore." 

 

"Oh, oh, oh! Seungri, right?" Yuri said recognizing him. That's just the time I recognized him especially that I saw the dark circles under his eyes. "Mainhae, oppa. It was too dark here that's why we didn't recognize you that fast." Seungri nodded saying he understood. 

 

"I think I saw someone I knew. I'll just.... Go there." I said pointing at somewhere I just chose to point at. I quickly walked towards it not wanting to hear Yuri's argument. I'm sure she knows why I did that. 

 

 

I sat at bar stool trying to think of something to do. I scanned the  people sitting who were on the other bar stools drinking and chatting happily. I hate this feeling. I feel so lonely. I took out my Iphone and chose to play flow (The game that you need to connect the dots with the same colors). People might think I'm weird since I'm at a bar playing flow. 

 

"No, I already have a girlfriend." It was not my intention to hear the guy speaking behind me. It's his fault he's speaking too loud. But there was something about his voice... I find it familiar. He spoke so coldly. "Let go off me." 

 

"Why?! You don't have a girl friend. You told me you weren't interested in that. Why don't you just spend the night with me?" I wanted to throw up. Girls like that exist? Why is she so desperate for that guy? Tss. A feel pity for the poor girl. Out of curiousity,  I turned around to look at them. 

 

The girl was facing her back on me. She was wearing a sleaveless backless blouse and a black mini skirt. She was also wearing red stilettos. Her whole outfit shouts 'liberated'. I believe what you wear defines you. So, there. I think she's liberated. But I don't want to judge her that easily that's why I'm keeping my opinion to myself. 

 

I stretched my neck a bit to take a glance of the guy she was so desperate about. I was shocked. 

 

 

 

IT'S HIM. That bastard. 

 

 

I was taken aback when he looked at me. I turned around hoping he didn't recognize me. 

 

"Would you like something to drink, Ma'am?" 

 


"Anything would do." I snapped out of conciousness. "Please put a lot of ice to it." He came back with something I didn't know. I realized I didn't know what it is so I decided not to drink it. 

 

"I said I have a girl friend." 

 

"Prove it." The conversation behind me continued. I guess he didn't recognize me. 

 

"What do you mean?" The bastard asked. 

 

"Show me the girl." 

 

Who will he show? His girl friend just broke up with him. I pity both of them. 

 

"Woaaaaaah!" I said when someone pulled and turned my stool around which made me face him. I'm now facing him. The bastard. He stared at my eyes and it's like he wants to tell me something I can't understand. He then smirked at me and I didn't like the way he did

 

He gripped my wrist when I tried pushing him away. He's too near. I'm not comfortable with it. 

 

"I have been looking for you." He said enough for the three of us to hear. Me, him and the liberated girl. 

 

I was about to ask him what he was talking about when he gripped the back of my neck and pulled me towards him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Smashing his lips to mine.

 

His lips felt soft and inviting and it felt right... But it's not, right? I tried pushing him off but he was way stronger than me. His lips didn't move. He just stayed there one hand on the back of my neck, one hand on my wrists. He made sure I couldn't move away from him. He smells like alcohol though he still smells good. 

 

He pulled away. 

 

And my fist automatically met his face making him back away more. 

 

"YOU BASTARD!" Some people turned their attention to us but some didn't hear us. He touched his face especially the part my fist landed. 

 

He smiled and looked at me. "Well I deserve that." He muttered. I looked at my surrounding realizing that I took people's attention and the girl's not there anymore.  They are staring at us as if we've killed somebody. As if I killed somebody! I quickly turned around and faced the bar. I saw the drink I unconciously ordered and drank it in one gulp. 

 

I'll assume he's drank and will probably go away. Another glass was served to me by the bartender and I didn't even hesistate to drink it. That guy, how dare he kiss me. A few more glasses were served before I thought about Yuri. 

 

 

Where is Yuri now? I tried standing up. "Woaaaah." I said trying to balance myself. I must have drunk too much. I shouldn't have done that, I'm not used to drinking. 

 

"YURI-AH!" I shouted hoping to find Yuri in the thick crowd. 

 

"YURI-AH!" I pushed everyone that was on my way. I don't know where I got the guts to do so. I need to find Yuri... I'm feeling really sleepy... As if I'm falling.... Falling.... Falling............ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"GOT YA." 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forgive me, I'm lame. Anyway, it's my first time to add Author's note.. If that's what you call it here. ^^ Yeah, anyway, comments are highly appreciated. I want to know how I'm doing. T^T Please do leave comments, good or bad. ^^