Ordinary Lunch

Finally

- Cielle's point of view - 

 

I received a text from Dan, she asked if I wanted to hang out in Yuri's today and I decided to join since I have nothing better to do. I decided to wear a simple white shirt and shorts. I left my apartment after and went straight to Yuri's. 

 

I entered her apartment automatically and found Dan and Yuri with their Ipads sitting down the sofa.

 

"Ya~!" They both looked at me and nodded. "Yuri, did you cook?" 

 

She nodded then I sat down opposite to them. I raised my feet up and started playing games in my Iphone. 

 

"By the way, Cielle, Daesung will also go here." Dan said with a smile on her face. She actually already announced that she and Dae started dating OFFICIALLY, which is a good news. I don't even know what took them so long. As if on cue, there was a knock on the door and Dan stood up immediately. 

 

"Hi, Baby!" Daesung immediately shouted and hugged Dan. Psh, lovers. I let out a smile and gave my attention back to my Iphone. 

 

"Hi, Jagi!" Oh, . I looked at the guy beside me. He smiled at me with his gummy smile. I just rolled my eyes on him which made him laugh. I stood up because I decided to look for something to drink. I walked towards the kitchen but stopped when I saw Yuri and Seungri there. Yuri's heating up our food while Seungri's hugging her waist from behind. I saw how Yuri smiled when Seungri whispered something in her ears. 

 

I turned around not wanting to disturb them, leaving them on their won business, but I saw the bastard behind me.

 

 

"Jagi, you left me." Then he pouted. I pushed him not wanting for him to see Seungri and Yuri inside. "Yaaa, you're touching my abs." 

 

"As if you have any." He pouted again while I'm still pushing him but I moved my hands on his arms. 

 

"I have!"

 

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go back there." 

 

 

We sat down the sofa again. 

 

- Seungri's point of view - 

 

The moment we entered Yuri's apartment, I didn't think twice and followed Yuri in the kitchen. I saw her on the fridge probably getting something to cook. I stood on the door way leaning on the sides. 

 

"Ya~" I said softly. She turned around and her eyes grew big before smiling. 

 

"Hi, oppa." She said closing the fridge door. "Are you hungry?" She walked towards the stove.  

 

"Hmm, maybe." I said playfully. "What are you cooking?" 

 

"I'm just heating up what Dan bought in a restaurant outside." She started heating the meal. 

 

Without even hesitating I walked towards her back circling my arms on her waist. She stiffened for a bit but continued what she was doing. I rested my chin on her shoulder smelling her sweet scent. 

 

"Smells good." I said huskily. 

 

"Yeah they cook good meals there." 

 

"No, I mean you, you smell good." I felt her jerk trying to stop herself from giggling. I moved my lips towards her ear, whispering "Ri, I miss you already. Johayo." I felt her smile. I really meant to make her smile with my words but I mean every single thing I have just said. 

 

"Nado." She whispered back. I gently let her go, spinning her to make her face me. 

 

"What did you just say?" I pulled her to the side away from the stove. "Repeat it." 

 

She shook her head. "No, I won't repeat it. It's not my fault you're deaf." She said laughing. She placed her hands on my chest, pushing me away. "Get off! I'm still heating something." She said still laughing. 

 

I let her push me. She turned around giving her attention back to the stove. I grabbed her wrist pulling her to face me. 

 

"What now, oppa?" She said almost laughing. 

 

"Nothing." 

 

I pulled her even closer and leaned in her giving her lips a peck. Her cheeks turned red and it was my turn to laugh at her. 

 

"You're so cute, Ri." I said and kissed her cheeks then turned around. "I'll fix the table." 

 

I went out the kitchen grabbing the plates on the way. I settled them on the table and I looked back at my Hyungs, Dan and Cielle on the sofa. Dan and Daesung's sitting on the floor while talking to each other. Daesung hyung's playing with Dan's hands while Dan's talking. 

 

Cielle is sitted on the sofa while Jiyong hyung's lying down his head on her lap. Cielle just kept her attention on her Iphone playing something while Jiyong hyung's kept trying to distract her laughing while he's slowly succeeding.. 

 

I kept fixing the plates for 6 people. Yuri came out the kitchen with the meals on her hands. When she saw me looking at her, she pouted at me and I just laughed. 

 

She gave a quick glance on our friends before walking towards me. "Stealing kisses are illegal." She whispered in my ear. 

 

"Okay, lunch's ready!" 

 

Daesung stood up immediately and offered her hand to help Dan stand up. 

 

Cielle immediately stood up not caring that Jiyong hyung's is lying down her lap which made Jiyong hyung fall down the sofa. 

 

"Yaaaaaa~ Ahpayo!!" 

 

Cielle looked at her and showed surprise upon seeing him on the floor. 

 

"Oh, I didn't notice you there." Jiyong hyung pouted at her then grabbed her foot. "Yaaaa! Let go, I want to eat!" 

 

He shook his head. "Ani, say sorry first." 

 

"You're being such a kid." 

 

"Then we both won't eat." 

 

"Fine, I'm sorry, okay?" 

 

Jiyong hyung suddenly stood up, smiling. "Okay." Then grabbed Cielle's hands. "Let's eat." 

 

Cielle just rolled her eyes at him but I saw a hint of smile on her face. 

 

We all just laughed at them. But I'm silently happy for my hyung, he's slowly going back to his old self... Because of CIelle. 

 

We blessed the food and started eating. 

 

I started talking telling them about the guy who was cleaning the swimming pool at night. I talked to him and he told me he prefers cleaning at night since it's peaceful and the wind's cold enough to relax him. 

 

"Oh, you have swimming pool on your place?" Yuri suddenly asked excitedly.

 

"Ne, on the rooftop. Why? Would you like to swim?" 

 

"Can we?" Cielle asked while still swallowing on the food she kept on shoving in . 

 

"Of course!" 

 

"Can we tomorrow?" Yuri asked agian. 

 

"Yeah." 

 

I saw how Daesung hyung swallowed worriedly on his food. I know why... He's not good in swimming, though he knows how... But not that much. 

 

Cielle, Yuri and Dan nodded excitedly. Even Jiyong hyung. I guess we'll all see each other tomorrow again. I think I can get used to this circle of friends. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Heyo. Wassup. I'm bored. Ahahahaha. Okay, COMMENT! Tell me what you think. I find myself lame so I'm sorry. Okay, I really need to know what people think of this fanfic. 

 

No? No? Ok. T^T