A little bit of the truth

Finally

- Third person POV - 

 

Cielle wept until she fell asleep on Jiyong's arms. Jiyong carried her and gently laid her down on her bed. 

 

Jiyong kissed Cielle's forehead and caressed her head. 

 

"Jagiyah~ I'll go out for a while, okay? I'll be back." Then he kissed Cielle's forehead again. He knew Cielle wouldn't reply but he's hoping she still heard him.

 

He quietly stood up and grabbed his jacket. He needs to know why. 

 

 

 

--

 

He entered the apartment where he knew he'll go first. 

 

"Hyung! Why are you here?" Daesung asked him immediately. 

 

"Daesung, where is he?" He said seriously 

 

"He's in my room, hyung." Daesung said softly quite knowing what's happening. 

 

He entered Daesung's room and found him laying on the bed playing with Daesung's iPad. 

 

"Hyung.." He trailed. He gave a quick glance on Jiyong and locked the iPad settling it down the table before sitting up. Jiyong was shocked when he suddenly introduced himself this morning that's why he left. He didn't know why and it took him time to understand why he did especially when he realized he was the guy that left his Jagi hanging.

 

"Jiyongah." He said seriously. It is very obvious he wasn't happy to see Jiyong. "I don't know where to start but.... Why are you here?" 

 

Jiyong smiled knowing the real reason and the additional reason why's he's still here staying.  "I'm tired, I wanted to rest. Don't you think I need it, hyung?" He didn't answer, he just stared at him. "And it's great! Nobody knows us here. It's quite surprising at first." He said scratching his chin lightly. "Besides, I love it here now." 

 

"Go back." He quickly but seriously said.

 

Jiyong's expression became serious in a second. "Wae?" 

 

He couldn't stop himself anymore. He quickly stood up and ran towards Jiyong aiming his fist to his face. "You bastard!" 

 

Jiyong sat down on the floor and spat the blood he tasted because of the punch on his face. 

 

"HYUNG!" Daesung said stopping TOP, pushing him away Jiyong. 

 

"Jiyong! She's not another one of your toys! She doesn't know what kind of people we are! She doesn't know who you really are!" He said shouting trying to push Daesung away but Daesung didn't let him. 

 

"Why? Does she know you, TOP?" Jiyong said standing up but not even attacking. He still respects his hyung. "Why.... Why didn't you even tell me that you left someone here hanging?" TOP was taken aback. He stopped pushing Daesung and stood still. "You're 'HIM', right? The person who left her and said you'll be coming back but you didn't until now. She doesn't even know what you have been doing while you're gone. What you have become. And you dare to tell me these things?" 

 

TOP took a deep breathe before answering. "She..."

 

"What kind of town is this anyway? Why don't they know us? Well, yes. I've come to pass a few people who does but most doesn't." 

 

"You shouldn't stay here, Jiyong. She shouldn't be involved in our crazy life." 

 

"Why didn't you tell her?" Jiyong looked at Daesung. "And you, Daesung, why didn't you tell your childhood friend? Or even your girlfriend now? Why didn't you tell them that the real reason why you were away was because you were busy and not because you were trying to help me with my 'broken heart'?" 

 

Daesung and TOP bowed their heads down because they knew what they did and it's wrong. 

 

"You both we're her childhood friend and 'sweetheart', right? But you chose to keep every inch of truth away from her. You can't blame me right now because what you both did was worst." 

 

He turned around and was about to leave. "By the way, she's not my toy. You go and find ways to tell her, Dan and Yuri everything... But you can't stop me anymore.... I love her. I will find a way for her to accept me whatever happens." He smiled. "Please respect my decision as your leader." 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Is this not any other ordinary fanfic? Hehehehe. ^^ Ah, I don't know if there is a town who doesn't know K-POP but I live in a place where not much knows them. Lololol And this fanfic is just my imagination so, try to believe that there is such a place. XD

 

Who have Instagram here? Lololol.

 

I'm sorry for not updating earlier. College life just started YET they gave us overflowing works already. Hahahaha! XD I hope you could all wait for my updates. For those who have waited, thank you very much. 

 

For those who have just subscribed now, hello everyone! Please enjoy my fanfic. *bows*