Last Day (1)

Finally

- Cielle's point of view - 

 

I knocked on TOP's door that's only a few doors away from mine. The door immediately opened and he smiled halfly at me. 

 

"Uhh, oppa, what's the matter?" I asked immediately. 

 

"Come in first. Let's talk inside. It's really important." So I entered his apartment. 

 

"Oppa, you have never changed." I said while I was scanning his place. It's too messy! It's really messy! He's still the old TOP oppa I knew. 

 

"Uhhh, I still need eomma." He said shyly scratching the back of his head. "Please sit down first." 

 

"Okay~ What are we gonna talk about?" 

 

He sighed which made me very nervous. "You have to know something." 

 

"What's that?" 

 

"I know you'll probably hate me after this. And after I tell you the truth, everything will change. You'll feel really betrayed. But please remember that it's also for your own good." 

 

I looked at him weirdly. "Can't you just tell me straight? I don't really like feeling this thrilled." 

 

"Wait. Let me drink water first." He stood up and went to the kitchen. He drank two glasses of water and looked nervously at me. He sat down in front of me. "Okay, listen carefully, okay?" 

 

"Okay, oppa." I answered immediately. 

 

"I'm so sorry for keeping it you, Franny. It's the reason why I was gone for so many years.. It's the reason why you waited all those times.. It's the reason why..... Why you fell in love with someone else." He said and I saw sadness in his eyes but he smiled afterwards. "I wasn't ready to tell you or anybody here and I was quite thankful that you were not that fan of our music." 

 

"I don't get you anymore. Can you please tell me what's really happening?" I don't really get him anymore. His words are confusing me. 

 

He chuckled. "As always, you're so impatient." 

 

"Just go and tell me." 

 

"You know where I came from?" 

 

"Yes, Korea." 

 

"And you know what people call their music?" 

 

"Yes." 

 

"What?"

 

"Uhh... K-POP?"

 

"You're right." 

 

"Yes... And then?" 

 

He took a deep breath and looked straight to my eyes. 

 

"Franny... Daesung, Seungri, Taeyang, Jiyong and I are......" I waited patiently for his next sentence not even bothering that he mentioned an unfamiliar name. 

 

 

"We are........"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*knock knock* 

 

- Jiyong's point of view -

 

From: Yuri

Three days, oppa. You have till tomorrow.

 

Yuri sent me that message and my heart began to beat faster. I got scared of what may happen. I'm scared that my time is running out. I'm scared that she'll leave me after tomorrow. 

 

I sat down and focused on finishing the song I'm writing. I smiled bitterly knowing the meaning of every line. I hope this song will make her stay. I wrote the last line and stummed my guitar when I received a text. A text that made my heart beat even faster. 

 

Yuri, you're wrong... I only have till today. 

 

 

**

 

 

 

I stood up staring at the door. Okay, Jiyong, it's now or never. How come the G-Dragon they all know is nervous to knock on a door? I laughed sarcastically. Because he knows that after knocking every single thing might change. 

 

I read the message again before keeping my cellphone. 

 

From: Yuri

Oppa, she's going to TOP oppa's apartment right now and I don't feel good about it. Oppa said he has something really important to tell her. You have to stop him. You're the one who's supposed to tell her, remember? GO! 

 

 

And knocked. 

 

*knock knock* 

 

The door opened and TOP hyung's eyes got huge but it didn't take him time to recover. 

 

"Hyung... Is she there?" 

 

"Ne. What do you want?" 

 

"Why is she?" 

 

He smirked just on time when the girl I love appeared. "JAGI! Why are you here?" She said and smiled at me. 

 

She ran to the door which made the door open wider. "How did you know I'm here?" She said smiling widely. I felt happy knowing she's smiling like that because of me. Jagiya, will you able to smile like that after knowing who I really am? I smiled bitterly at the thought. 

 

I looked at TOP. "Why is she here?" 

 

I know Jagi got confused of what I asked that's why her smile faded. "Uhh, Jagi, please don't get jealous. We're childhood friends, remember?" I looked at her and smiled. 

 

"It's not that." It even got her more confused. 

 

"I'm going to tell her." I froze when I heard those words from TOP. 

 

"No." I said coldly. 

 

"Why? Are you planning to keep it to her all her life? Come on, you're already together. It'll hurt more." 

 

"Hey, what are you guys talking about?" She butted in but we didn't answer her. 

 

"I'm going to tell her." I said through my gritted teeth. 

 

"No, I will." I sighed in frustration. 

 

 

-Cielle's point of view-

 

It was really getting me confused. Every single thing they are saying's making me confuse. But what's weird is it's getting me nervous too. It's like I'm about to find out something that will really change my whole life. 

 

"JAGI!" I shouted. It got me shocked when I saw him kneel down TOP oppa. "What are you doing?!" I said pulling him up. 

 

"Hyung..." He spoke. I stopped for a while waiting for him to continue. "I beg you. Please, let me do it." He begged. 

 

I looked at TOP oppa and I know he's also shocked. 

 

"I'm begging you, Hyung.. I won't forgive myself if I won't tell her myself. Please, let me do it." He said and looked at me. "I love her so much." 

 

"Jagi, please stand up." I whispered. I wanted to cry. I don't know what's happening to him. He looks so weak and fragile. 

 

"Arasso." TOP Oppa finally spoke. "I'm giving you today. Be thankful that I thank you for so many things and I know you deserve her love." He looked at me for a while and back to Jagi. "Go." He turned around. "Lock my door." 

 

 

I looked at Jagi and he finally stood up. "What's happening, Jagi?" 

 

He smiled at me and suddenly pulled me into a hug. "I love you." 

 

"I love you too. But really, what's happening?" 

 

"I have to tell you something." Why does everyone have to tell me something? =___=

 

"What is it?" I asked anyway. 

 

"Not here. Let's go."