Last Day (2)

Finally

- Third person point of view - 

 

Jiyong poked Cielle's arms. She fell asleep in the car. "Hey, hey. Wake up, Jagi. We're here." He laughed silently. He didn't know they have the same sleeping habit. They can't be awaken easily.  

 

He shook her a little more. "Hey, Jagi. Wake up." 

 

Cielle finally moved. "What?" She said groggily. 

 

"We're already here." He whispered sweetly in her ears. 

 

He saw Cielle smile, still eyes closed. "Where?" 

 

Jiyong laughed softly. "Why don't you open your eyes?" 

 

So she did. Only to find out that Jiyong's face is just an inch away from her. 

 

"Hi." She said blushing. Jiyong smiled at her and leaned down even more as Cielle closes her eyes. Their lips connected and he pulled away a minute after and sat down. 

 

"Let's go before things get hot." He said laughing to himself. 

 

Cielle sat properly while giggling. "Fine, let's go." She took off her seat belt. "Sorry for sleeping on you. You looked so deep in your thoughts."

 

I am. He thought. "It's okay. Let's go." He went out and opened the door for Cielle. 

 

"Wow, what a gentleman." She said laughing. "You're so weird today." 

 

"I'm always a gentleman!" Jiyong said laughing. 

 

"Sure you are." She said as she watched Jiyong intertwin their fingers and pulled her. "We're in beach." She stated. 

 

"Yes we are." He said while pulling her. 

 

"For what?" 

 

"You know, just stargazing.. And things." He smiled bitterly not letting Cielle see it. "Oh wait." He lets go of Cielle and ran back to the car. Cielle just watched him as he gets something in the trunk. He took out a guitar being covered by it's bag. He carried it on his back and ran back to Cielle. 

 

"You play?" She asked while Jiyong intertwin their hands again. 

 

"Yes. Doesn't it suit me?" He joked. 

 

"It does." Cielle said gazing at him. "You'll be perfect for a sensational hearthrob." Jiyong froze with what she said. "Though you don't have abs." 

 

"Psh. You love me anyway." 

 

"I do." Cielle said sweetly which made Jiyong look at her. 

 

"Really?" 

 

"Of course." Cielle looked at him too. 

 

"Pinky promise?" Cielle laughed when she said Jiyong raise up his right hand showing his pinky. 

 

"Are you serious?" She asked laughing. 

 

"Yes! My eomma said pinky promises are not meant to be broken. So what? Pinky Promise?" 

 

"Alright then." She raised up her left hand showing up her pink and connected it with Jiyong's.

 

 

"Pinky promise!" 

 

** 

 

They sat down quietly watching the ocean near the shore. They felt the cold wind blow against them but they enjoyed it. 

 

"You said you have something to tell me?" Finally, Cielle broke the silence. She saw Jiyong with his eyes closed playing with her hands. 

 

"I do." He said in almost a whisper. 

 

"Then what is it?" Jiyong opened his eyes and stared at Cielle. "Hey, what is it?" Cielle asked worried. 

 

Jiyong lets go of her hand and pulled his guitar out of its bag, he began strumming. "Listen to this carefully, okay?" 

 

(Author: Pretend it's acoustic and you haven't heard of this song before. ^___^V)

 

I can't speak, I can't hold on to you

My lips that trembled, the tears I held back

Even if I look I have to pretend I don't know, hold me after this night passes

 

It was the first time Cielle heard Jiyong sing and she just stared at him, listening to every single word that's coming out of his mouth. Though she felt something else especially she felt that he's begging her to hold her still after tonight.

 

If I don't have you, I think I'll become depressed

I get scared I hope this can last forever

Always waiting for you, all day I pray for you

Like we have no meeting I hold onto your heart

 

It was no secret that Jiyong was really waiting for someone to love after all those years. Of course everyone loves him because he's G-Dragon. He prayed for someone to love him because he's Jiyong or atleast not because he's the leader of BIG BANG. He smiled remembering how they met and remembering that he literally have NO MEETING, they don't know each other's name. 

 

The 1 year station I'm standing at

I believe that the world is envious of us 

 

It is. He is G-Dragon for crying out loud and he knows how much the world will cry out after knowing he's inlove with someone now. 

 

The 1 year station, I can feel you that place

The empty station where you're not at

I pray that we meet later on

The 1 year station, I can dream of you at this place

 

If they are not meant to be together now. He still wants to meet her in the future. Only her. 

 

Even if you say no no no, even if you say once more

Even if you say it's a lie, hold me, no

 

He looked at Cielle who's really looking intently at her. Will she able to accept him? Or will she call him a liar and push him away? 

 

From the start, our beginning was like a missed long long long buffering

In our relationship, an ivy with thorns, in reality a jungle

 

It's true. Their start was a little confusing and even know it is. Their relationship is not easy. It's not easy to date G-Dragon and it won't be. She just doesn't know it YET. 

 

I want to revive you but I don't have that strength

I don't like pushing myself, I get tired of waiting a long long time 

 

Jiyong smiled knowing that he did stopped waiting, but then she came. 

 

Even though are bodies are far, let's not change our hearts

The things that aren't good will probably get pushed

 

He's G-Dragon and she's just a simple girl. But that doesn't matter right? Their hearts are one. 

 

And a little bit of relief will come with that

I was completely shocked, I didn't know that day would come

 

He didn't think of this day at first. He didn't know that someday he would tell her he's G-Dragon. Doesn't she know how much he feels relieved whenever she tells him she loves him? 

 

Because of my selfish pride, I didn't know your importance

365 Again bus #1, the yellow bus I waited for

Someday when you smile brightly, come to me

 

As if on cue, Cielle smiled at him. 

 

The 1 year station, I can feel you that place

The empty station where you're not at

I pray that we meet later on

The 1 year station, I can dream of you at this place

 

In you small heart, your small hand, don't carry your pain

On your small back, in your pretty eyes, don't see a dark future ahead

 

'Please don't. I can't forgive myself if you do.' Jiyong thought.

 

He laid down his guitar and looked seriously at Cielle. 

 

"Did you write that song?" Cielle asked him.

 

"Yes." 

 

"For me?" 

 

"Of course." 

 

"Why?" 

 

"What do you mean?" 

 

"The lyrics. They seem... As if I'm going to leave you." 

 

Jiyong smiled bitterly. "Jagi, about what I need to tell you." 

 

Cielle nodded telling him to continue. 

 

 

 

"I'm G-DRAGON."