Chapter 60

Finally

It was all over the news! There's nothing else but Jiyong's press conference. 

 

I immediately stood up and went to the door when the doorbell rang. 

 

"Annyeong!" Seungri greeted and went inside. They all went inside and the last one was.. 

 

I immediately hugged him tightly. Damn this guy. 

 

"Are you okay?" He asked. I pulled away from him and eyed him. 

 

"You're asking me if I'm okay?" He nodded innocently. "Are YOU okay? You're the one who made that press conference!" 

 

"I'm okay if you're okay. Are you okay, Jagi?" 

 

I nodded and can't help but cry again. "Then why are crying?" 

 

"I'm so damn happy." I sobbed and hugged him more. "What the heck are you doing?" 

 

"What?" He chuckled. 

 

"We're talking about your career here, Jiyong." I said seriously. 

 

He shrugged and pulled me inside my room. "What about it? I can work any other ways. I have saving! Lots of them. I can support you and our future!" 

 

"Not that, Jiyong." I shook my head and pulled him towards the bed. We both sat down. "It's your dreams. You worked really hard for this. Really, really, hard. Since you were young. You can't let go of your dreams, Jagi." 

 

He shook his head and cupped my face. "I've made my mind. You're all I need." 

 

I nodded. "Are you sure?" 

 

"Affirmative." He grinned. He suddenly leaned in and kissed my lips. "I love you the most." 

 

I looked at him intently. He really is sure. He's ready to give up everything just to be with me. With me! He smiled at me with no hesitation. I am happy, very happy, in fact. But I know, this is not right. It's not supposed to end this way.

 

"Relax, okay?" He held my hand while I watch his fans cry outside their YGE. This isn't right. "I'm just going to talk to YG and then we'll leave."

 

Their fans are holding banners, big banners, with his name on them. They are a lot of balloons too. They're all crying, as if someone died. They're crying for Jiyong. They love him very much. I stared at them until they were already out of my sight, we were already inside the underground parking of YGE.

 

We went out of his car and immediately walked towards the elevator. He hugged me from behind. "A penny for your thoughts?" I held his hand.

"Are you really sure about this?" He made me face him and I saw sincerity in his eyes.

"You're all I need. I'm sure as long as you're with me."

 

The words lingered in my mind more than they were supposed to. I wanted to cry out of happiness once more, but I'm not that happy. How can I be truly happy if the one I love will give up his dreams for me?

When we reached the right floor, we entered a room and found TOP inside it. He man hugged Jiyong and then hugged me too for a while, because Jiyong pulled me towards him immediately.

 

TOP chuckled. "Come on, now. He's waiting for you. I'll take care of Cielle now."

 

Jiyong eyed TOP and then looked at me. "Distance, okay?"

 

I laughed and kissed him. "Go now." He nodded and left the room.

 

I chose to sit down beside the window and listen to the chants outside, but I heard nothing.

 

"These are sound proof." TOP said out of nowhere. I must been really obvious. He looked at me and smiled. "You deserve each other."

 

"Thank you, oppa." I thanked him sincerely and stood up. I opened the window and looked down. They're still there. Shouting and crying for Jiyong.

 

"He's worthy of you. I don't know if I can ever do that to anyone." He said and felt him walk towards me. "Give up my dreams and years of hard work? She must mean really special. It must be love. True love."

 

I turned my attention to him and he looked down the window too. "He shouldn't." I whispered.

 

He smiled. "And that's how I know that you're worthy too." I looked at him confused. I'm worthy? "You're the only one who can change his decision, Franny."

 

"Too close!" We immediately looked at Jiyong, who just entered the room. "Let's go, baby."

 

I nodded and looked at TOP one more time. He gave me an encouraging nod. I know what I have to do. 

 

We're almost in the parking lot when I saw the main entrance. There were 5 guards outside, keeping alert if anyone ever tries to enter the building. I tugged on Jiyong's hands when he was trying to walk further, obviously trying hard to ignore the fact that his fans are just there. 

 

"Why, baby?" He looked at me and I pointed at the entrance. He shook his head immediately. "No."

 

"But..." He stared at me for a while, waiting for me to continue whatever I needed to say. "Just for a moment."

 

He looked at the entrance and I saw pain in his eyes. That was my cue. I tugged on him and walked towards it, the guard opened the door and we were only allowed to go until the top of the stairs. We immediately caught their attention. They were quietly looking at us. Amazed at how we're now in front of them -- at least, now that Jiyong's in front of them. 

 

A child. Maybe 10 years of age pointed at me. "You're so pretty, unnie!"

 

I immediately smiled at her. "Thank you."

 

"Jiyong oppa!!" Almost everyone immediately cried. They shouted for him. And he just stared at me. I held his hands and smiled at him.

 

"We're sorry, Francielle Unnie!" Somebody suddenly shouted. I turned my attention to them. "We were not the ones who posted those! Why do we all have to suffer?"

 

I saw their grief and sadness. They really love Jiyong.

 

"We love Jiyong oppa, unnie! And if he loves you, we love you too!" I almost gasped when I heard that. I looked at Jiyong and he still stared at me, emotionless -- at least, trying to be. I looked at his fans. They were all crying. I can feel their love for Jiyong. They adore him so much. 

 

"I love Jiyong. I love him so much. I really do." I said loudly with full of sincerity. I felt Jiyong's hands get tighter and I held him tight too. "I don't want him to leave too. This is his dream, his passion, this is his first love."

 

Everyone nodded at what I'm saying. "I love that part of him too. I love his dreams. I love everything about him. And if it was my choice, I wouldn't want him to leave. I want him to stay with you guys..."

 

"Baby..." He whispered. I know, he's scared that I might give up on him for them. 

 

I shook my head and continued. "But I won't let him go. I can't. I love him too much. And I'm not going to force him. It's his choice. I just want you all to know -- him to know. That no matter what his decision is, I'm not leaving because I love him. With all my heart." 

 

Everyone cried louder, taking in whatever I'm saying. "We love you, Francielle unnie!!"

 

I smiled and felt Jiyong's arms around me. "How is it possible to fall in love with you even more?"

 

I giggled. He faced his fans, with a straight face. "Alright. There's only one condition."

 

"Anything!" Everyone cried and I can see hope in their eyes. They're willing to give anything and everything for this. For him. 

 

He suddenly faced me and made me face him. I looked at him confused and he grinned. "Marry me."

 

Everyone squealed. And, I squealed out of surprise. HE'S PROPOSING?! IN FRONT OF EVERYONE?! 

 

"SAY YES, UNNIE!" They shouted and I was just lost for words. I can't even breathe properly. OH. MY. FREAKING. GOSH.

 

"It's the only way I know how to be secured, baby. I won't leave them, I won't leave BIGBANG... If you marry me. What do you say?" I gasped searching for air. This is beyond imaginable. I grabbed his hair and shook it. He winced in pain but laughed, knowing what he did to me and this is an appropiate reaction.

 

"YES!" His eyes lighten and everyone squealed even louder.

 

"MRS. KWON!" Everyone shouted and I was beyond happy.

 

This is bliss! He is my bliss. 

 

___________________________________________

Hey, everyone! I know that this takes too long to update and I'm really sorry. We don't have wi-fi at the moment and it took me a while to look for a way to update. I was very busy the past months because of college. 

Anyway, I'm ending this story soon! Comments, please! :)

 

Follow my tumblr account, I post a lot of scenarios there. :) CLICK HERE FOR IT!