Hot breakfast

Finally

- Third person point of view -

 

"Hey!!" Dan jumped up out of surprise. "Oh, mianhae, DanHee!" That person said bowing down. 

 

"OMO! Auntie!" Dan suddenly ran towards her and gave her a big hug. "Omo! Omo! You're here!" Dan shouted. 

 

"Obviously." Her auntie said. "You were about to leave? Good thing I got here on time." 

 

"Yes, but do come in." Dan said and opened her apartment door. She helped her auntie bring her luggages inside her apartment. "I was just about to go and meet my boyfriend somewhere but I could stay for a while. He can wait." 

 

"Oh! I heard about this guy from your mom... And I want to meet him!" Her auntie said excitedly. 

 

"Okay, I'll text him." Dan said pulling her phone out of her pocket. "By the way, where were you from this time, auntie?" 

 

"Ah! I just got here from Korea." She said excitedly. "And I bought so many Lee Min Ho posters! I'm so excited to post them up on my bedroom wall." 

 

Actually, her auntie is a big fan of K-Pop which makes her so cool even though she already is a mother. And it was one of her dreams to go to Korea, so Dan wasn't even surprised. 

 

Dan laughed and excused her self since Daesung was calling. When she got off the phone, she went back to her auntie. 

 

"Ahh, Auntie, I'm sorry but my gay boyfriend can't go here now. His hyung needs him, according to him. Anyway, why don't you take a rest first?" 

 

"Ah, that would be lovely." She said standing up. "But wait, please go to MTV first! I want to see if they have any commercials of Lee Min Ho." So Dan obliged. 

 

When they the TV and moved to that channel, Dan stared at the TV intently. Someone with a very angelic voice was singing and there is a girl playing in the rain... Until a guy approached and they kissed under it. It would have been a very sweet and romantic view but... 

 

 

 

 

"Daesung?" 

 

[If you have watched Daesung's new MV "I Love You" I was talking about that.]

 

- Cielle's point of view - 

 

I woke up when I felt someone kiss my . I turned around pulling the blanket to cover my body. 

 

"What are you doing?" I said in my morning voice. 

 

"Nothing really illegal." He smiled at me, innocently. And I couldn't help it so I smiled back. "Are you hungry?" 

 

"Kinda. Are you?" I answered. He caressed my face and smirked. 

 

"Not for food." He huskily said and before I knew it, he was already on top of me. 

 

"YAAA! Stop it!" I said trying to stop myself from laughing. "Get off! It's already morning!" 

 

"So what? Every heard of... Morning exercise?" He said massaging my waist. "Hmmm, Jagi?" He leaned down and softly kissed my neck. 

 

"Uh...... No." 

 

He leaned up and leaned down to kiss my lips... And when our lips were about to unite... 

 

"HYUUUUUUUUUUUUNG!" 

 

"Damn." He muttered. "WHAT?!" 

 

"Breakfast is ready!" Seungri shouted still outside of the door. "Go out now!" 

 

"Fine, fine. Please don't shout." He said getting off of me. He looked at me and smiled. "Let's go and feed my baby." He said and gave me a fast kiss on the lips. 

 

We cleaned ourselves and got ready. I wore his shirt and shorts. 

 

"I don't think I can go out there..." I whispered. 

 

"Why not?" He said holding my hand ready to open the door. 

 

"Uhhhh, isn't it obvious? Then they would know something happened last night?" I said down looking at my feet. I hope my cheeks are not red. This is so.. I don't even know. >.< 

 

"So, what? Let's say... We just slept." 

 

"Sure, we did." I rolled my eyes on him. "Or tell him, we played rock, scissors, papers." I said sarcastically. 

 

"Yeah, that would work." Without even warning, he opened the door and pulled me out. 

 

When we got out, I bit my lower lip when I saw Seungri and another guy staring at me shocked. "Good morning." I said bowing down my head. 

 

"Uh... Good morning." They both said unison. 

 

Jagi pulled me towards one chair as if he's not even feeling the awkward tension. He made me sit down and he sat down on his own. 

 

Seungri and another guy moved like robots. 

 

"Ah...." Before Seungri could even continue.... 

 

"You're not allowed to ask anything." Jagi said cutting him.

 

"Oh, okay." Seungri said immediately. Jagi stood up and went inside the kitchen..

 

"Ehem." The other guy clearing his throat. "Hi, I'm Youngbae." He said and offered his hands. 

 

I smiled at him and shook it. "I'm Francielle... Please do call me Cielle." I said politely. 

 

After a minute or two, Jagi came back with two bottles of sprite. 

 

"Gomawo." I said when he gave me a bottle and he smiled at me. 

 

"Anyway..." Youngbae said opening a conversation.. "You're friends with Yuri?" 

 

Seungri suddenly stopped chewing and looked at Youngbae. "Uh, yes. We're best friends." 

 

"Ah, really?" 

 

"Yeah." 

 

"Can I get her number then?" 

 

Seungri almost chocked and he ran towards the refrigerator getting water to drink in. I saw Youngbae smile but I don't even know why. 

 

"Uh, how did you know her?" 

 

"Yes, I do. We met yesterday." And once again, Seungri chocked on the water which made Jagi stand up and tap his back. "But nevermind, we're going to meet later anyway." 

 

Seungri turned around shocked. "Hyung!" 

 

"We're actually going on a date." Youngbae continued as if Seungri didn't call him. "And actually, I have to go." He said and stood up. Before Seungri could even stop him, he already left the apartment. Seungri was left dumbfounded. After a minute, he ran towards the door and left the place also.

 

"Uhh..." I said trying to say something even though I know why. 

 

"Don't mind them, finish your food Jagi." I looked at Jiyong who's trying to stop himself from laughing. "Come on." He said. 

 

I shrugged and continued eating. "His name is Youngbae, right?" I suddenly asked. 

 

"Yeah, he's my bestfriend." Jagi answered immediately. "Let's go hang out with him sometime. He's really cool." 

 

"Yeah, I can see." I said smiling at him. 

 

He stared at me for a while and stood up. I was about to stand up when he leaned in and kissed me lips... He stayed like that while leaning on the table. I felt his soft lips once again and it feels like I would never want to let go. When he pulled away he smiled truely. 

 

 

 

"I love you, Jagi." 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Can I have a breakfast like this? Loljk.

 

Hey everyone. I'm so sorry for updating late. I'm really busy in college and I'm having a hard time at home too. I don't have a laptop in my dorm too, so yeah. I'm really sorry. >.< 

 

Comment please.