Daesung's POV

Finally

"Hyung, are you okay?" Seungri ran towards Jiyong who's still sitting down the floor. Franny must have thought that it was me. Come to think of it, I have never asked any of them about their date. Seungri pulled Jiyong up. 

 

"Ya, Jiyong hyung, are you okay? Please forgive her. She's like that, she must have thought I was you." He just nodded dazed. "Ya, what's wrong?" He snapped back and just shook his head. 

 

"So, are we going later?" He asked me suddenly. Hmm, I have never really thought about it and I haven't mentioned it to Dan. She might get mad. 

 

I scratched my head before answering. "You see hyung, I haven't thought about it yet." 

 

And as usual, he didn't smile nor show expression. He just nodded. "Arasso, just give me a call. Thank you for coming with me today. We'll go now." He turned his back and went for the door with Seungri following behind him. 

 

He hasn't shown much feelings since her ex-girlfriend broke up with him but I really believe there is someone who'll make him smile happily again like before. No, more than before. He'll be happier this time. That's why I'm helping him. I believe that he's not really expressionless, he's just hiding it deep inside him. 

 

I took out my phone when I felt it vibrated. I received a text from Dan. 

 

From: Danny ^^ 

Ya! Daesungie oppa, where are you? By the way, good afternoon. ^_____^V 

 

I smiled before answering this. She never fails to make me smile even at the slightest things. She makes me happy. Period. 

 

To: Danny ^^ 

Good afternoon, Danny! ^^ I'm at home, waeyo? Bogoshipo. 

 

What? I do miss her. What's wrong with that? 

 

I walked towards the sofa remembering that I needed to ask Jiyong hyung and Cielle what happened to their date. Does that have something to do with the way they have reacted to each other? Hmmmm, I knew they would make a great couple. ^______^ Just a little more push, they'll fall for each other. I just know it. ^___________^ 

 

I heard my phone was ringing to I came back to the kitchen where I have left it. 

 

"Yeoboseyo?" 

"Ya!" 

"Danny-yaaa, waeyo?" 

"Oppa, you text so slow." 

"Ah, mianhae. I left my phone in the kitchen." 

"You shouldn't do that." 

"Ne, mianhae, Danny." 

"Good. Where are you? Let's eat out." 

"Just in the house. Ne, let's go."

 

I laughed to myself when she hanged up on me. That girl, she's like my boss. I can't believe her. I can ask Franny favors but not her. I scanned my full white kitchen and I remembered when instead of Franny, she's the one who came here to cook pancakes for me.... But she didn't cook for me. It was awkward at first because I wasn't expecting her I didn't even dare to change expecting Franny. I was wearing my winnie the pooh pajamas. When I realized she was the one who have entered my house, I said I'll just change but she told me I shouldn't. She finds me cute in the pjs. >.<

Anyway- 

She made me do it. She told me she doesn't know how to cook pancakes, that's why I needed to do it by myself. Well, I had no choice. I couldn't make her do it. I just couldn't. I still did it myself. 

 

 

I tried teaching her but she didn't listen. She was too lazy. She said she didn't want to learn how to that's why she just focused on her Ipad. She made me do  it by myself... But it doesn't matter. I enjoyed that day very much. Though she eats like a pig. 

 

 

 

 

I fixed my self and went straight to the restaurant where we're supposed to meet. When I entered the restaurant, I saw Danny sitting at the center table for two people.. I was about to rush to her and sit at the other seat when there was someone who did. It was a guy I don't know... And it seems like Danny doesn't know him too but the way her expression changes from happy to confused and annoyed. I walked towards them quiet, listening to their conversation. 

 

"Aniyo, I don't know you. I'm here to meet someone else." Danny said politely. 

The guy in front of him smiled. "Okay, but I'll just accompany you at the moment." His voice.... It was flirty. HE'S FLIRTING WITH MY DANNY!

"Um, thank you but no thank you. I would appreciate it if you would go." 

"How about just giving me your name? Just your name and  I will go." 

 

No, not her name. 

 

"Excuse me but I believe you're on my seat." The guy raised his head up to look at me. 

"And you are?" 

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. You're asking me who I am?! Me?! HAHAHAHAHA." I laughed at him sarcasticly. "I'm........... Kang Dae Sung....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HER HUSBAND." I snapped.