Oppa

Finally

- Cielle's point of view - 

 

Without even opening my eyes, I tried getting my phone from my side table.. When I got it, I checked the time. Wow, it's 2pm already. Why do I still feel so sleepy as if it's just 9 in the morning? I slipped my phone under my pillow and covered my self with the blanket, unconciously in the process. 

 

"Why are you ?" 

 

I stiffened when I heard his voice and I just realized the heavy arm circled around my waist. OMFG. How could I have forgotten what happened last night?! We kept doing it till I-don't-know midnight. 

 

"I asked you, Jagi. Why did you moan?" 

 

"W-What?" I stuttered, still processing everything in my mind. 

 

"You're so early in the morning, Jagi." He said so huskily. OMG OMG. What should I say or do?! 

 

"Ehe, aren't you hungry?" I said trying to change the topic. 

 

"Not for food." He said and kissed my bare shoulders, going up to my neck. 

 

"H-Hey, I-I'm hungry." 

 

"Really?"

 

"Y-Yes?" I said it more of a question rather than a statement. 

 

He laughed cutely and sat up. "You have to promise me one thing first." 

 

"W-What?" I said looking up to him, making sure the blanket is covering my *ehem* body. I gave a quick glance on his body. Since he's sitting up, he's showing his upper body and the blanket is covering the lower part. 

 

"You have to call me Jagi more." He said smiling widely. 

 

"I do call you Jagi." 

 

"Yes, when you need me." 

 

"Isn't that enough?" 

 

"Nope." He said popping the P. 

 

"Not my fault." 

 

"Really?" He said raising up his left eyebrow. 

 

"Why are you looking at me like that? You look creepy." He smirked then he gripped a part of the blanket. 

 

"Come on, promise me." I looked at him like I was daring him to do what he was thinking.... But now I regret it. "Fine then." He suddenly pulled the blanket which made me let go of it. I freezed out of shock and then he suddenly climbed on top of me. 

 

"Aaaaah! Get off! We're both ! Get off me!" I tried pushing him off but he was heavier than he looks. "Oh my god, I can't believe you. How can you be this confident? Have you forgotten that you're too?!" 

 

He's looking intently at me. "Why should I be? I have a nice body! And my........ is pretty huge. I'm sure you know it. You've seen it." He said so arrogantly. 

 

"No, it was dark." I said sarcastically faking annoyance. 

 

"Really?" And he faked shock. "Maybe I should show it to you once more." He pushed himself up but I pulled his arm back. 

 

"No! No! You don't have to do that. Okay, fine! I'll call you Jagi always! Everytime! Are you satisfied now?" 

 

He suddenly smirked. "One more thing." 

 

"What?" 

 

He suddenly leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. His right hand is caressing my face while his left hand is on the bed making sure he won't lie down on me. He moved his lips as I respond... His tongue asked for entrance but I suddenly felt him.... Down there! He's excited again! 

 

"Wooooops!" He suddenly let go and stood up, getting his Chrome Hearts boxers that I fixed before I slept (After  our little activity) last night with his other belongings and putting them on. I grabbed the blanket again covering my body. "You're too much. If I let you do that more, we won't get to eat breakfast... Or even lunch." 

 

I rolled my eyes on him and I heard him laugh. He picked up his white polo where he got his boxers too and pulled my hand to sit up. "Wait, I'm still ." 

 

"I know, Jagi, that's why.." He trailed and made me wear his white polo. "You're going to wear this." 

 

"I have my own clothes, you know." 

 

"I know, but I think it's sweeter if you wear mine first." 

 

"Okay, fine. But you cook breakfast, okay?" 

 

"W---" 

 

"Please, Jagi?" I gave him my most sweetest smile. "You'll cook for me, right, Jagi?" 

 

He pouted. "Fine." 

 

He stood up and left the room, probably finding something to cook. I stood up and fixed myself too. I washed up and wore my own boxers but still not taking off his white polo. He smells so good. I can smell his scent from his white polo. I washed my face and brushed my tooth. 

 

I walked towards the kitchen and found him on the stove, cooking bacons. He's still not wearing anything but his boxers. 

 

I smiled to myself. I can't believe I'm with a bastard right now. Come to think of it, he looks like a perfect husband. Before I even knew it, I was behind him and I wrapped my arms around him. When I realized what I did, I was about to let go when he held my hand trying not to make me let go. 

 

"I-I.." I said trying to find a reasonable excuse. 

 

"It's okay, Jagi." I leaned in making the right side of my face touch his . "It feels nice." He muttered. 

 

I felt him let go of my hand and then make my hold a little less tighter and turned around. He's nice facing me. He moved a bit to the right so that we're not in front of the oven. He leaned his back on the kitchen counter and he made me lean against him. He moved my arms making me hug him and he hugged me back. 

 

"What are you feeling right now?" He asked softly. 

 

"I--I--I.." I couldn't find the right words to say. 

 

"Okay... I feel comfortable.. It feels perfect.. As if you're meant to do this with me.." He pushed me away a little making me look at him as he look at me straight as well. "Do you...... What do you think is the meaning of what happened to us last night?" 

 

I looked at him, blinking a couple of times.. "I don't know.. You?" 

 

"Jagi, I think we should start dating."  I felt a bit shocked of what he said. 

 

When we first met, he said he's only into one night stuff. I'm already a bit surprised finding him still here after what happened. 

 

"W-What do you mean?" I know exactly what he meant, I just want to make sure. 

 

"I'm asking you to be my ---------" Before he could even continue, we heard my doorbell rang. "Go ahead and get it first." He said smiling. 

 

I turned around still processing in my mind everything we're talking about. Is he freaking serious? This is not something we should joke about so I think he is. But....... If ever he is serious... Why not, right? Besides, I'm really starting to like him. I smiled to myself. Maybe we can work this out. I'll even let him meet my parents. 

 

I didn't even think about that I was only wearing his polo and my boxers when I decided on opening the door. When I opened the door... I saw how everything that I'm planning to do vanished out of thin air. 

 

 

 

 

"O-OPPA?" 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

It is rare to hear Fran call someone 'oppa'.. Aside from Seungri, who else? 

 

OKAY, THAT'S A CLUE. Who do you think Fran saw after he opened the door? Who's that MYSTERIOUS 'OPPA'? Tandandandan. *O* Hahahaha. XD 

 

Okay, like I have said, comments are very much appreciated, okay?! It'll make me very very happy. :3 

 

SHIP FRANJI MOREEEE! <3 

 

Fact: Dan's whole name is Bang Dan Hee... 

Just cause I don't think I have mentioned it before. Lol