Confrontation

Finally
- Seungri's point of view -
 
 
 
I don't know what to do anymore. Before, when I'm going through a problem I can call my hyungs but now I don't think it's the right thing to do especially that it's now about love that we're talking about. I'm really scared and confused. I love Yuri. I really really love her. And I'm afraid that if we meet or talk I'll completely lose her forever. 
 
 
 
But I have no choice but to meet her. I have to face what I did. 
 
 
 
I'm now infront of her apartment door. 
 
 
 
Before I could even knock, the door opened and there she was standing in front of me. She looked a bit worried. 
 
 
 
"H-Hey." I said trying to hide my nervousness. Wow. The great Seungri is nervous because of a girl... Well, the girl he loves. 
 
 
 
"Hi, o-oppa. Come in." She moved a little to the left to give space for me to enter, so I did. She closed the door and walked towards her sofa. She sat down. I took a deep breathe before following her. Ugh, my heart. I think it's going to explode out of nervousness. 
 
 
I sat down opposite to her and she stared at me. Why do I feel so awkward? Can she feel it too? Ahh~ This is making me crazy. 
 
 
 
"So... You're the maknae of the k-pop group BIG BANG, huh?" She finally said. I looked at her watching her say every single word; Wanting to predict what will happen after this. 
 
 
 
"Ne." I answered immediately. 
 
 
 
"Wow. I didn't even know." She said almost whispering. I couldn't take it anymore, I quickly moved closer to her and held her hands. 
 
 
 
"Yuri-yah, please. I know I lied.. Or didn't tell any of you. But we just wanted to protect you from everything. We... We.. It's not that easy. Please understand. P-Please.." I choked but continued. "Please don't leave me." 
 
 
 
I didn't take my eyes off her and she looked shocked. "O-Oppa.." 
 
 
 
"Please, Y-Yuri. Don't leave me. N-Not now. Not ever!" 
 
 
 
"O-Oppa, calm down." She held my hands back. "Who said about leaving?" 
 
 
 
I blinked my eyes a couple of times trying to test if I was dreaming or something. "You're not leaving me?" 
 
 
 
"No. Why would I?" She smiled. "Oppa, to be honest, I'm proud of you.." 
 
 
 
"W-What?" I said still trying to digest everything she is saying. 
 
 
 
"I said I'm proud of you. Okay, this may sound a little creepy but I checked up on you. I looked at your bio, twitter, facebook and everything! People loves you! They adore you! You have great music. You inspire people.... You.. Y-You inspired me. I'm so proud of you, oppa. You worked so hard. You deserve this." I wanted to cry because of what she said. She's not leaving me! This was WAAAAY better than I have imagined. 
 
 
 
I pulled her into a hug. "Oh my god, Yuri. You don't know how happy I am. I love you. I love you. Saranghae, Yuri." 
 
 
 
"I love you more, oppa." She hugged back. Even tighter. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
- Daesung's point of view -
 
 
 
I automatically stood up when I saw Dan's text to me.
 
 
 
Oppa, we need to talk. This is important.
 
 
 
It scared me! Her text was too serious. There wasn't even a single smiley. I ran to my bathroom with my cellphone and I texted back before I started showering.
 
 
 
Baby, is there something wrong? I'll pick you up in an hour.
 
 
 
After 30 minutes, I immediately checked my phone when I finished showering and getting dressed. All her reply was 'Okay.' 
 
 
 
Ahhh! It's scaring the heck out of me. I left as soon as I was ready and rushed to Dan's place.
 
 
 
I don't know what's wrong but I'm really scared. Is she breaking up with me? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-Third person point of view- 
 
 
 
Dan opened the door the moment the doorbell rang. She was actually waiting for Daesung since he told her he will arrive in an hour. She's not sure how to tell Daesung what she knows. 
 
 
 
"Baby.." Daesung sweetly said the moment he saw her. He was trying to hide the fear he's feeling. Dan walked towards him and hugged him. Daesung kind of felt relieved. "What's wrong?"
 
 
 
"Hmmm... We just have to talk something." Dan said still resting her head on Daesung's chest, she can even hear his heartbeat. His fast heartbeat. 
 
 
 
"Let's get inside." Daesung wrapped his arms around Dan and guided her inside. "Did you miss me this much, baby?" He said jokingly. 
 
 
 
"I always miss you." Dan said bubbly. "I'm used to having you beside me everyday." Then she playfully punched Daesung's arm. "Don't even dare leaving me, I'm going to kill you." 
 
 
 
"Of course I won't." He said laughing softly. 
 
 
 
They both sat down on the sofa and turned into indian sit facing Daesung. "Daesung oppa." She said looking at Daesung who's facing the TV. 
 
 
 
"Ne?" He the TV. 
 
 
 
"I'm going to tell you something." 
 
 
 
"What?" 
 
 
 
"Uhhh..." Because of Dan's tone Daesung looked at her and found her face very serious. 
 
 
 
"What's wrong baby?" He turned off the TV and faced Dan holding her hand. 
 
 
 
"I don't know how to start." She said nervously.
 
 
 
"Did you get someone pregnant and we're the father?" Daesung jokingly said. 
 
 
 
Dan laughed which made her a little less nervous. "What the hell, oppa! We're serious here!" 
 
 
 
"You're too serious." He said. "Come on, tell me." 
 
 
 
Dan took a deep breathe. "Well, my auntie was here the other day... And we were watching TV." 
 
 
 
Daesung nodded telling her to continue. "She loves K-POP." Daesung froze a little. "We were watching MTV and it was playing a lot of K-POP songs!" Dan slowly said watching Daesung's reaction.
 
 
 
"Go on." Daesung softly said.
 
 
 
"While we were watching a certain MV played. It was entitled 'I love you'. It was sung by a certain..." She trailed.
 
 
 
Daesung froze even more. "Dan.." He said almost whispering. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"By Kang Dae Sung of BIGBANG."