Chapter 40

Finally
- Third Person point of view - 
 
 
 
"Dan.." He said almost whispering. He wants to stop Dan and tell her himself. But he knows it's too late.
 
 
 
 
Daesung stared at Dan waiting for her to continue. He doesn't even know what to say. He knows what Dan will say next. 
 
 
 
"By Kang Dae Sung of BIGBANG." They were just staring at each other's eyes waiting for each other's reaction. "Daesung oppa, is it just a coincidence or..." 
 
 
 
"It's me?" Dan nodded slowly. "I would be lying if I say it's a coincidence,  Danny." He added honestly. 
 
 
 
"So..." 
 
 
 
"Of course it's me. I'm Kang Dae Sung of BIGBANG. A korean boy band. I can also be called D-Lite. Well that's when I'm in Japan." He said still staring at Dan, waiting for her reaction. "Danny, please say something... Baby." He said almost pleading.
 
 
 
"You.... You're a k-pop artist?" 
 
 
 
"Ne."
 
 
 
"Is that the reason why you always leave? Or may I say, disappear?" 
 
 
 
"Ne." Dae bowed down his head. "Danny..."
 
 
 
"W-Wow." 
 
 
 
"What?" He suddenly raised his head up to look at Dan. He saw her smiling. "Wh--Why are you.."
 
 
 
"And out of all people, you chose to love me?" He saw tears starting to build up on Dan's eyes and he panicked. He suddenly went up to her and hugged her. "Daesung..." She said and her voice cracked.
 
 
 
"Shh.. Shhh. Please don't cry, baby." 
 
 
 
"Silly." She giggled. "I'm not crying because I'm sad." 
 
 
 
"What? Then why are you crying?" Daesung pulled away to look at her. It's true that tears are falling down from her eyes but she's smiling. 
 
 
 
"Because I'm happy." She leaned and kissed Daesung's cheeks. "I feel so lucky and blessed, baby. I have never felt this lucky my entire life." 
 
 
 
"Why? Why do you feel lucky?"
 
 
 
"Because you chose me. I'm quite sure that you have lots of fans who wants to take my place. But you still chose me." 
 
 
 
"It's because I love you, baby. Only you." 
 
 
 
"I know, Baby. And I love you too." 
 
 
 
 
 
- Cielle's point of view - 
 
 
 
"You're who?" I asked confused. Why are everyone so weird today?
 
 
 
"G-Dragon, Jagi." He said and looked at the ocean.
 
 
 
"G-Dragon? Uhh, is that your name?" 
 
 
 
"You can say that." He sighed. "Like a stage name or something. It's also the meaning of my name... So yeah, it's my name." He's not even looking at me. 
 
 
 
"Stage name? Wait, I'm really confused Jagi." I moved and faced him sitting down. He's still facing the ocean. "Can you please explain further?" 
 
 
 
He looked at me and I saw him took out his Iphone 5. Rich bastard. He did something and gave it to me. "You can... Uhh, watch it." 
 
 
 
"Watch? Wait, what?" I took his phone and I saw that a video is loading in youtube. 
 
 
 
"Just watch, Jagi." I see worried ness in his eyes. What's wrong? 
 
 
 
The video loaded and it started to play. It's like a video about a certain G-Dragon who's having his concert be shown in 3D Theaters. And the man that was wearing something so stylish in the video is...
 
 
 
 
"It's you." I whispered. "T--This is you, right?" 
 
 
 
"Yes, Jagi. That's me." He faced the ocean once again and closed his eyes. I can read his expression. 
 
 
 
I focused on his cellphone again and opened another video. It's a music video entitled "Crayon" and a very party-like music started to play and he appeared with a pink and blue hairstyle. Like a cotton candy. OMG he's awesome and he's... Hot. No wonder this has millions of views. 
 
 
 
"Jagi..." I raised my head and saw him looking at me seriously. "I'm... I'm sorry." 
 
 
 
"Who are you, really?" It came out in a bad tune maybe because I can't believe what I found it. Ugh. I can't process everything in my mind. 
 
 
 
"I'm sorry, jagi." 
 
 
 
I looked at his phone again and opened another video entitled "Fantastic Baby" by a certain BIGBANG. And that's what really shocked me. They're all here! TOP, him, Daesung, Seungri and even his friend Youngbae! 
 
 
 
"W-What? Why..." I trailed. I don't even know how to finish my question. "You.. And.." Woah. I.. I don't know even what to say anymore. This is shocking and.. I can't process everything in my mind. 
 
 
 
"Jagi..." 
 
 
 
"Can you take me home?" I said groggily. Oh my, my head's spinning. 
 
 
 
 
**
 
 
 
 
 
"Jagi.." He said before I enter my place. I faced him holding my head. I don't even know why my head's aching like this. 
 
 
 
"Wae?" 
 
 
 
I felt him take my left hand and hold it tight. "I love you. I really mean it. I know, I didn't tell you and it's my fault. But believe me, I wanted to tell you. We wanted to tell you. Besides wanting you to love me because I'm me and not G-Dragon, I wanted to--" 
 
 
 
"You think I'll love you because you're a famous person?" 
 
 
 
"Jagi, I know that's selfish but you can't blame me. Everyone loves me because I am one. I just wanted to protect you. You don't know how crazy saesang fans can get. They will hate you for dating me. You'll be all over twitter and some will.... Bash you. I can't bear that happening that's why I prevented it. Because Jagi.." He suddenly pulled me and hugged me tight. "I'm going to protect you with all that I can. I don't care if they hate me because you love me. And that's what matters. I only need you." 
 
 
 
"I... I..." Ugh. "Jagi, please go home safely." Then I closed the door and ran towards the bathroom. 
 
 
 
 
Ugh. I knew it. This is the reason why my head's been aching. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
- Seungri's point of view - 
 
 
 
"Hyung!" I shouted the moment Jiyong hyung entered. "What's wrong, hyung?" I can see his eyes are red. 
 
 
 
"Seungri..." He said almost sobbing. "She now knows who we are." 
 
 
 
"Really?! Ahh! Yuri and Dan knows too. And, it's such a relief that she now knows about it. We won't have to---" He cut me. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Seungri, I'm going back to Korea." 

 

I'm sorry if I won't name my chapters anymore. I'm trying to finish this fanfic as soon as possible because I want to start a new fanfic before my break ends. I know I'll be busy again next semester so I'm trying to do as much as I can. ^___________^ Btw, missed you all.