Epilogue

Finally

Thank you for making it this far. Thank you for everything guys. Thank you for waiting for this and supporting this even though this is really lame and boring. Kamsahamnida! <3

 

"Are you kidding me?" I asked Dan and Yuri as soon as we arrived at the venue. "We're watching their concert in dresses?! Seriously?! Who does that??" 

"Us?" Dan said and laughed. "Come on, loosen up, Cielle."

"And there are too many people in here." I muttered as I looked at the entrance packed.

Today is BIGBANG's comeback concert after Jiyong tried quiting from the band. No wonder it's packed. It was even sold out the day after they opened the selling of the ticket. There were many fans who protested because they couldn't get to buy a ticket but I, yes I, assured them that this won't be the last concert anyway. I'm sure there are tons next. There will be lots. They're gonna last for a very very long time. They're BIGBANG.

"I'm Daesung's girlfriend, Yuri's Seungri's girlfriend and you're Jiyong's fiancee! Aren't we at least entitled a little privelage?" Dan asked and smirked at me before opening the car's door. 

I am Jiyong's fiancee... For almost 5 months already. And I'm actually starting to wonder why I'm still just fiancees. Oh come on, Francielle, stop being so self-centered. Of course he's busy. I should stop thinking about that and just be happy for him. I got to make him stay and that's what's important. 

Left with no choice, I stepped out of the car and I immediately realized the life Jiyong gave me. He gave me a public life, a life I never ever dreamed off. I closed my eyes as camera flashes try to blind me, but still, I smiled and waved a little. This is the life Jiyong gave me and even though I don't really want it, I have to accept it -- embrace it. He almost sacrificed everything for me and all I could do is do a little sacrifice for him too. 

I felt someone tug on your arm and when I opened your eyes it was Yuri. "Come on, Cielle, we gotta hurry or we'll be late for the concert." 

I smiled at her and slowly took in her appearance. She's wearing a dress too, but it was color Lavender. It was up until her knee and her hair's in a neat bun. 

I turned my attention to my right side and saw Dan there. She's also wearing a lavender dress and her hair is braided to the sides. They both look extra beautiful today and it felt like you're all overdressed for the concert. 

Suddenly, there were staff everywhere and they accompanied you three towards the backstage. Now, this is what Dan was talking about. Privelage. 

"Good evening, Madams. Please proceed to the VIP section now." The lady staff pointed at the side where I'm supposed to go.

I glanced around. "Can I go to Jiyong first?" 

There was hesitance on her face and it was like as if she'll loose her job if she lets me. I guess the privelage ends there. "Never mind, I'll see him later. Thank you." 

She sighed in relief and nodded. I pulled on Dan and Yuri towards the VIP section and then I realized soon that there were extra special VIP sections. There were only three seats in front and I have a name on one of them. On the middle seat in between Yuri and Dan. 

"Wow, privelages everywhere!" Dan exclaimed and almost ran towards the seat. She settled on her seat and tapped on the remaining ones, encouraging me and Yuri to sit down too. 

I settled down and made myself comfortable. It's actually the first time I'm going to watch him on stage and the first time I'll see the G-Dragon side of him on stage. He must be really awesome to be loved this much. 

There we a staff that handed me a crown light stick. "Thank you." 

The concert started right after and it started when the five of them were sanging and dancing to bang bang bang. I stared at Jiyong the whole time and the way he moves was really overwhelming. No wonder they all mourned when they found out they were dating me. He was beyond perfect. 

Suddenly the place got gloomy and then TOP sang. It was the song if you... 

She is leaving
And I can’t do anything
Love is leaving
Like a fool, I’m blankly standing here

I’m looking at her, getting farther away
She becomes a small dot and then disappears
Will this go away after time passes?
I remember the old times
I remember you

I realized how thankful I was to that TOP left and followed his dreams. I might have waited a lot of time for him to come back and it was painful waiting for something that might never even return. Nevertheless, I'm so proud of him. If I were given a chance to turn back time and stop him, I wouldn't. He deserves this. It was all meant to be anyway. I met Jiyong and nothing ever made sense before until he happened. 

I smiled when it was already Jiyong's part and he was singing with his eyes closed. I know, I know why wrote that. It was because of me, because he tried letting me go and letting me walk away. 

IF YOU
IF YOU
If it’s not too late
Can’t we get back together?
IF YOU
IF YOU
If you’re struggling like I am
Can’t we make things a little easier?
I should’ve treated you better when I had you

He opened his eyes and he was directly looking at me. No doubt, at me. He smiled. 

How about you?
Are you really fine?
Guess our break up is setting
I should forget you but it’s not easy

He suddenly grinned and gave me a wave. I waved back and mouthed "Saranghae." 

His smile grew wider and he shook his head while smiling. "Saranghaeyo, Jagi." 

Everyone screamed because he didn't just mouth that, he spoke it through the microphone. I blushed as Yuri and Dan squeeled beside me too. This bastard. How could he do that to me? He just made my butterflies in my stomach party. Jesus Christ, Jiyong. 

He smiled even more while his eyes are closed. The music suddenly faded and everyone was quiet. I stared at him for a while not even giving any of my attention to the whole situation. Only when Yuri tugged me on the arm. I turned my attention at her and she was grinning at me and pointed everywhere. The crowd was dark, as if they all left. They turned off their light stick and the spot light was only at Jiyong now. 

He stared at you and grinned. "While I was having my unannounced and stolen vacation, sorry YG, I met this girl." 

Everyone squeeled. "She was extraordinary. She didn't even know me." He laughed and I noticed that Seungri and TOP suddenly appeared behind him making him wear a black suit above his black muscle tee. "Well, we met in a restaurant when our Daesung tried setting up in a blind date but she didn;t like how arrogant I acted." He laughed even more. "What do you expect? I thought she liked me and made Daesung set that up because the girl likes G-Dragon." 

I shook my head and laughed a little too. I remember this. "But then it turns out she didn't like me and her reaction for my arrogantness? She threw a ice cold water on my head." 

Everyone had their own kind of reaction. Some gasped, some squeeled. "That made me not forget her anymore. I needed to know her name but she didn't give it to me and she didn't want to hear my name too. That was surprising, really surprising and extra ordinary." 

He grinned. "That's how our story stared and honestly I wouldn't want it to start any other way." 

I covered my mouth when I felt my eyes water. Suddenly there were staffs surrounding him, and to my surprise there was staff surrounding me too. 

"W-What's happening?" I almost sobbed but then all Dan did was give me a boquet of flowers. "Dan, what's this?" 

"Trust me?" She said almost tearing up herself. "All the pain and suffering are worth it, Cielle. They're all worth it now, right?" 

I slowly nodded and took the flowers from her. Suddenly there was light in front of me. There was a trail of light sticks infront of me, making a trail. Someone suddenly held my arms and when I turned to look at them... "Appa! Eomma!" 

There was tears on my mom's eyes, as well as my dad's. "I didn't know this day would come sooner." 

"What's happening?" I muttered. 

Suddenly, there was a veil on the top of my head. "OH. MY. GOSH."

And my mom and dad pulled me to walk on the trail the light sticks made. I looked up and saw Jiyong on top of the stage, waiting for me. With a priest beside him. OH MY GOSH. Is he freaking serious?? 

He grinned at me as tears fall down his face too, it was obvious that he was trying to stop them though. He's now wearing a very formal suit and beside him was Youngbae. 

"Eomma, is this for real?" I whispered not taking my eyes away from the crying Kwon. 

"It is." She muttered and I heard her sob. "Blame that boyfriend of yours. He couldn't wait to get you tied to him. He's so afraid to lose you, darling." 

I let out a smile as I watch Jiyong stare at me with awe. Gosh. I love him so much. And I'm getting married to him. Now. 

 

When I reached him, he slowly took my hand and bowed to my father and mother. His hands were shaking and his face was wet from tears. He leaned closed to me and whispered. 

 

"You don't know how long I waited for you." 

 

THE END. 

Thank you for everyone who reached this part. Sorry if I had to end it this way, I can't just leave it unended, right? So, I did this. I'm so sorry if the ending was lame. I tried my best but I really got a lot to do these days. Before I turn twenty. 

 

Meanwhile, I'm more into writing scenarios now. (CLICK HERE) Check it out. 

And if you're asking if I'm planning to write another fanfic... Why, yes. I actually do. Even though I'm not really good at updating them regularly. I have a lot on my mind right now and I'd like to put them into writing. 

 

Nevertheless, thank you. And I hope you liked #FRANJI 's story. 

Reach me @ 

Twitter: @ygxbigbang

Tumblr: whatforevermeans

Line: lfam88