D

Finally

- Cielle's point of view - 

 

I entered Dan's house and found her on their living room with her Ipad on her hands.

 

"Yaaaa!" She turned her attention to me and gave me a nod. "Is Yuri already here?" 

 

"Not yet." She answered me still focusing on her Ipad. I walked around their living room but ended up sitting beside her where I can see what she's doing. She was reading a fan fic that's why she didn't talk to me that much. 

 

 

I took out my phone checking out twitter after I have messaged Yuri that I have arrived in Dan's. I didn't get to talk or message with them the whole day yesterday. I was too pissed because of my blind date with that bastard.

 

"Yaaaa!" I lift my face up to find Yuri entering the door. "Sorry, eonnie made me wait for her." We both nodded and she sat opposite to where Dan and I were sitting. I've lost my mind the moment that bastard past through my mind. 

 

"Dan, do you have Sprite?" I asked her but she shook her head 'no'. I scratched my head trying to calm myself down. This is not the right time for me to be bipolar. Just not now. I know Dan will love the news I was about to share with them. 

 

Yuri took out her Ipad from her bag. That's what we always do when we hang out. Focus on our gadgets and sometimes talk or spazz. 

 

"Hey!" I said trying to get their attention. They soon turned their heads towards me waiting for what I have to say. "Daesung came back." 

 

Dan suddenly stood up. "REALLY?!" She said leaving her Ipad behind. That's the effect of Daesung to her. 

 

"Really." I said reassuring her. She quickly got up and ran towards her room. Yuri and I looked at each other and shrugged. She came running back jumping to the sofa with her phone on her hands. "What are you doing?" 

 

"I'm gonna text oppa. He needs to tell me why he was gone for that long." She's that clingy but I think Daesung likes it. He might now know it but I think he likes Dan as well. "What happened to you yesterday? You didn't reply to our imessage conversation." 

 

I snorted remembering what happened yesterday. I didn't want to tell them that simple thing but I think I have no choice. D: 

 

"Well, Daesung and his crazy favors happened." They laughed in unison probably making up things in their mind what Daesung made me do this time. "Stop, it's not funny." 

 

"Okay, okay. What did he made you do this time?" Yuri asked putting down her Ipad. 

 

I sighed. "He made me attend this blind date--" 

 

"OH MY GOD, you actually finally had your first date!" Dan said excitedly. "So how did it went?" 

 

"The guy is a bastard, I don't want to talk about it anymore." I said just in time when my phone rang. I saw the caller ID and Daesung was calling me. "Yeoboseyo?"  

 

"Ya Franny, where are you?" 

 

"In Dan's." 

 

"D-Dan?" I knew he got a thing for Dan. By the way he mentions her name is different. "Would you mind doing something for me?" 

 

"Yes, I do mind."  

 

"Thanks! Please go here and cook pancakes for me. I miss pancakes. Gomawo! Annyeong!" He said ignoring me and he hung up. I gazed at Yuri and Dan who are still focused on their Ipad probably stalking our idols. I remembered when Dan said she can make simple dishes. 

 

"Dan! Would you mind doing something for Daesung?" Her attention was automatically diverted to me and she nodded continuously waiting for me to continue. "He said he wants me to go there and cook something for him." She frowned at me. 

 

"You know I can't cook unless he wants me to cook hotdog then it's fine with me." 

 

"No, but you can do one-step pancakes, right?" She stood up and once again left Yuri and I watching her go and come back. 

 

"I'll go now. Just close the door after you leave. Annyeong!" Maybe a quality time for Dan and Daesung would make them realize their feelings for each other.