Triple

Finally

 

 

- Daesung's point of view - 

 

What happened this morning is the weirdest thing that ever happened to me. 9 in the morning, Jiyong hyung came knocking on my door with Seungri. 9 IN THE MORNING! Jiyong hyung doesn't wake up that early and I'm sure Seungri didn't wake him up because he can't. Nobody can wake him up. Except for work, he's workaholic but he's now in vacation, which is good. 

 

After I took a shower, I went out the room and found both of them on my sofa. 

 

"Ah, hyung! What bought you here?" I said drying my hair with a towel. "Is there something wrong?" I added. 

 

"Ani, we just needed to stay here first. I just cleaned the house last night, I don't need Seungri there today." 

 

"ME?! I'm neat! Hyung! I'm neat!" He said defending himself. He turned his attention to me. "Daesung hyung! I'm neat right?!" 

 

"Hmmm, let's just say I'm glad you're not staying with me." Especially that Dan doesn't like dirty surroundings.  

 

"Yaaaa!" He said "What was that supposed to mean?" 

 

"Molla." I said and turned around to head inside the kitchen. I was thinking of making Cucumber Kimchi for lunch, I'm really a healthy eater and if they decide to eat here, they have to eat it too. 

 

 

 

 

"HYUNG! Your phone is ringing!" Seungri shouted from the living room. I ran back to the living room finding my phone still were I left it, on the side table of the sofa. I'm glad Seungri didn't think about hacking it since that's his habit. 

 

 

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered not even bothering on finding out who's calling. 

"Daesungie!" 

"Ya! Cielle, waeyo?" 

"Are you busy??" 

"Not really, why?" 

"Let's have lunch together! Here in Yuri's place." Ah! Great timing, this means I don't have to cook for Seungri and Jiyong hyung. 

"Okay, Is it--" 

"Good, annyeong!" Then she hung up. Wow. I was just about to ask her if they don't mind me bringing Seungri and Jiyong hyung along though I know they wouldn't mind. 

 

"Ya, let's eat somewhere else." Seungri looked up to me. 

 

"Where hyung?" 

 

"Yuri's. Come on, let's go." 

 

Seungri immediately stood up and went for the door. "What? Let's go." He said in a rush. 

 

Hyung got his coat and went for the door. We decided to use Seungri's car. 

 

We got inside Yuri's apartment door and Seungri was the one who knocked. I wasn't surprised that Seungri knows where Yuri lives since I was the one who gave the address to him. 

 

"YURI-YA!" He said knocking. 

 

"Seungri!" Jiyong hyung stopped him from knocking so loud. 

 

"Mianhae, hyung." He said and knocked softly now. "Yuri-yaaaah~" 

 

Yuri opened the door confused. 

 

"Ah, Seungri oppa? What are you--" 

 

"Ya, Yuri!!" I said greeting her. 

 

"Oh, hey Daesung oppa. Come in." She said opening the door for us to come in. I saw Cielle and Dan sitting on the sofa both focused on their gadgets. They're actually wearing their own earphones. I'm not surprised that they're just sitting down. They don't cook and obviously Yuri was the only one doing that, she's the only one wearing an apron. 

 

I sat down beside Dan scanning her whole appearance. Her hair is tied up on a high bun just how Yuri doesn't like it and she's wearing black leggings and a big yellow shirt. 

 

"Danny." I said smiling at her. I also caught Cielle's attention. She looked at me and nodded, I bowed my head to the left a little when I saw someone beside her. 

 

"YAA!" Cielle said shocked of Jiyong hyung's presence beside her. Jiyong hyung laughed at her reaction, clapping his hands and Cielle stared at him for a minute. To be honest, I also stared at him. He's actually laughing. "What are you doing here?" 

 

She didn't get a reply from Jiyong hyung who took her phone from her hands. 

 

"YA! That's mine!" She said getting it back but Jiyong hyung's not letting her. She gave up and crossed her arms on her chest.  

 

I gave my attention back to Dan again who's now playing 94 seconds. After she finished a round, I took her left hand and played with it. 

 

"Oppa, what are you doing?" 

 

"I think your hand's interesting." She smiled awkwardly at me and just turned to her playlist and played a specific song. "May I?" 

 

She nodded and I took one of her earphones and listened to her song as well. I still held on her hand. 

 

"Ya let's eat!" I wanted to laugh when I saw Seungri wearing an apron. He was helping Yuri cook? 

 

I stood up pulling Dan with me. I saw Cielle stand up leaving Jiyong hyung with her phone. And once again, Jiyong hyung laughed at her. At the kitchen I saw six plates there.. And a lot of dishes. 

 

"Wooooow! Everything smells so good." Cielle said biting her lips looking at the food. She may be thin but she's like a pig.. Like Dan, she may be small be she eats like a pig as well. 

 

I sat down beside Dan, Seungri sat down beside Yuri and obviously Jiyong hyung sat down beside Cielle. 

 

I watched Seungri put a lot of food on Yuri's plate. Why is he acting like that with Yuri? 

 

Before we started eating, we blessed the food. 

 

"Yuri-ya, eat this." He said getting a piece of mango from the Kani Salad. Yuri immediately ate it like it was normal for them to do that. Cielle was the only one who's attention is not on them. 

 

"What are you doing?!" Jiyong hyung's putting vegetables on Cielle's plate. "I don't eat vegetables!!" 

 

"That's why your thin." 

 

"Wow, as if you're not." 

 

"I'm not that thin." 

 

"If you say so." She shrugged. "But still I'm not eating this." She turned her attention to me. "Daesungie, eat this." She said giving me her plate. 

 

"Ani! Daesung, don't." Hyung said. I'm torn. 

 

"A-Ah," I said facing Dan. "You eat vegetables right?" She nodded a little. She started eating vegetables because of me, and I'm really proud to say that. I looked at her plate and saw that vegetables are already there. No need for me to put some. 

 

I started eating my own plate quietly watching Seungri and Yuri feeding each other. Seriously, what's going on? I looked at Cielle and gave her a knowing look. She shrugged at me. 

 

When we finished, Yuri stood up. "Would you like some water?" 

 

"Aniyo, I want sprite. Do you have some?" Cielle asked. 

 

"Coke!" Dan said cheerfully. 

 

"Okay, I'll help her get some." Seungri said standing up with his plate on his hand getting Yuri's as well. "How about you hyung?" He said pertaining to me and Jiyong. 

 

"Any." Jiyong hyung said simply. 

 

"Water." I said. Seungri nodded and went to the kitchen with Yuri. 

 

They came back with the drinks only being carried by Seungri. 

 

"He insisted." 

 

Cielle and Dan stood up getting the plates. 

 

"Yaaaaa!" Jiyong hyung reacted when he saw Cielle didn't get his plate. 

 

'What?" 

 

"Tss." He stood up and got Dan's set of plates. "We'll take care of this." Dan nodded and sat down beside me. 

 

Dan is surprisingly quiet today. It's like she's thinking about something really deep. 

 

"Ah, hyung! Did you notice something different with Jiyong hyung?" Seungri asked opening a topic. I nodded swallowing down the water that I'm drinking. 

 

"Ne, he seems..." I stopped thinking the right words to use. 

 

"Ah, so his name is Jiyong?" Yuri said butting in. "Funny how Cielle still doesn't know his name." 

 

"What?! Really?" Seungri reacted first.

 

"She still calls him 'saekki'." Dan said choosing to say the korean word. 

 

"Weird." I added. "Seungriya, do you think hyung knows her name?" 

 

"Molla." He said mumbling on his fruits, feeding Yuri with it too. "Would you like to go with me? I mean, all of you." 

 

"Where?" Dan asked interested. She might be bored now.

 

"I want to try out this new arcade." Yuri nodded. 

 

"Oppa, are you going?" Dan said asking me.  

 

"Go with me, arasso?" Dan nodded. "Alright, Seungri, we'll go too." 

 

 

 

"Daesungie, do you have an extra shirt?" Cielle said with pursed lips. 

 

"Aniyo, wae?" Jiyong hyung came out of the kitchen his shirt drenched with water. Cielle pursed her lips again trying to stop herself from laughing. Jiyong hyung pouted at her. 

 

"Hyung! Why are you wet?!" Seungri standing up.

 

Jiyong hyung looked at Cielle and pouted. "Ask her." 

 

Cielle laughed clapping her hands. "Don't blame me, babo! You're the one who's insisted on washing that pot." She said still laughing. 

 

"Anyway," Yuri said changing the topic. "Seungri oppa wants to try out this arcade, would you like to come also? Daesung oppa and Dan's coming." 

 

"I don't have anything to wear, I should have brought my car." If you have seen Jiyong hyung's car, he got a huge bag of clothes in there. 

 

"But hyung, if you're going home, we can't go there since we only have one car with us." 

 

"Yuri... If you don't mind, can I stay here? I'll wait for all of you here." Jiyong hyung said very politely. 

 

"Oh sure. You can stay here." 

 

"You'll stay here alone?" Cielle suddenly asked. Jiyong hyung smirked at her. 

 

"Who said about being alone?" 

 

"Ah, will Daesung stay too?" She said pointing at me. I waved my hands as a 'no'. She looked at all of us. "Omo! Please don't look at me like that." 

 

"Yaaaa! You're staying with me since this is your fault." Jiyong hyung said facing her. 

 

"It's not!" 

 

"Uhh, I guess we'll go now. Take care hyung!" Seungri pulled Yuri out of the house. "Don't mess Yuri's house!" He said and went out completely. 

 

"Aniyo! Dan, don't leave me here." She pouted. She couldn't move because Jiyong hyung's holding her wrist. 

 

But Dan being such a tease stuck her tongue out to her. 

 

"Annyeong, Cielle! No you-know-what here." Cielle's eyes automatically got larger and then Dan and I just went out closing the door behind us. 

 

 

Seungri insisted on driving. I think this is going to be a great day. Thinking that Dan loves arcades. Maybe whatever she's thinking about will disappear because of this. I'm really worried but I don't know how to ask her what's wrong since we're not alone. Maybe I'll drop her off her house later and we could talk.