Chapter 42

Finally
- Cielle's point of view - 
 
 
 
2 months passed. Where did "We'll find a way" of Seungri go? I know it's selfish but I really want to talk to my Jagi. How could he leave me? This is even more painful than I have imagined. 
 
 
 
I zombie-like walked towards my sofa and sat down.. Oh wait, I threw myself on the sofa. My life's so dull... Since he went away. All I do is go to school (Yes, college) and go home. Sometimes I do go out with Dan, Yuri and others but that's just to show them that I'm perfectly fine.. Even though I'm really not. I badly wanted to go to Korea but my parents didn't allow me. Not until this summer break. They said I have to prioritize my studies.
 
 
 
I the tv and switched channels till a familiar face appeared. I held my breathe and my heart started to beat rapidly. 
 
 
 
"Jagi.." I whispered. I wanted to sob but I'm mesmerized because of him. He looks so damn fine wearing that sleeveless white thing that has a print "Rich Kid". The camera's focused on him until a song started to play. 
 
 
 
Nothing ever lasts forever
In the end, you changed
There is no reason,
no sincerity. Take away
such a thing as love
Tonight, I’ll be crooked
 
 
 
I don't know why but it suddenly felt like he wanted me to know that I broke him. 
 
 
 
Leave me alone
I was alone anyway
I have no one, everything
is meaningless. Take away the
sugar-coated comfort
Tonight, I’ll be crooked
 
 

I scream and get dizzy
I vent out of boredom
to other couples
I start fights for no reason
like a town gangster
Sometimes, I purposely
shake my leg, crookedly
The main characters
of the movie
called this world is you and me
A lonely island,
lost and wandering
The empty streets are
filled with those who are alone
Unlike my heart,
the weather is so damn nice
 
 
 
I didn't even realize I was already crying not until I felt my hands holding the remote control's already wet. . I don't even know why I'm crying.. Is it because I miss him so much or because of the lyrics of his song? 
 
 
 
I used to believe in you
alone and I was happy
But like a joke, I am left alone
You used to promise me
with your pinky finger
But in the end
 
 
 
I sobbed even more. 
 
 
 
"Pinky promise?" I laughed when I saw him raise up his pinky finger on my face. I'm not laughing because it's childish but because I find it so cute. 


 
"Are you serious?" I asked still laughing my off. 


 
"Yes! My eomma said pinky promises are not meant to be broken. So what? Pinky promise?" I looked at him and he's looking at me smiling but I can really see that he's serious about this. 


 
"Alright then." I said smiling and raised my left hand showing my pinky finger and connected it with his. 


 
"Pinky promise!" We said in unison. Because I too, believe that pinky promises are not meant to be broken. And I know, I love him and will never let him go. 
 
 
 
Will you not say anything
for me tonight?
I didn’t know being alone would
be this hard
(I miss you)
Will you be my friend tonight?
On this good day,
this beautiful day,
this day where I miss you
Tonight, I’ll be crooked
 
 
 
It was even more painful when he smiled I knew his smile was not true anymore. Inside it his eyes, I can see pain. And I know I caused it. 
 
 
 
Is everything really my fault? Stupid period!
 
 
 
 
**
 
 
 
"TOP oppa! Open up!" I shouted on top of my lungs. I his doorbell and punched his door lightly. I didn't even care if his neighbors will get disturbed. I badly need to talk to him. What's even taking him this long? 
 
 
 
"Franny! What happened?" He panicked and hugged me. "Why did you cry again?" He said whispering. 
 
 
 
"Oppa.." Then once again, I bursted into tears. "You have to help me. I need to talk to him. I need to see him. Please!" 
 
 
 
"Franny calm down." He calmly said caressing my back. 
 
 
 
"No! It's impossible that you can't contact him!" I said accusing him of lying. I've never been this desperate. "No one will believe that you three can't contact him!" Yes, three. Youngbae oppa's back there too.
 
 
 
"Franny, please. Just calm down first." I can't even take it anymore, I felt my knees shaking so I let myself slide and I just felt the loud thud of my heaviness on the floor. "Oh my goodness, Franny." He said and knelt in front of me. 
 
 
 
"Oppa, I'm begging you. Please, help me. I can't be left.. Not anymore."