TOP

Finally

- Jiyong's point of view - 

 

What can I say? I am truly happy. To be honest, I'm not really a 'lover' boy.. I have always played with girls. About what Daesung was talking about he was with me because I was broken hearted was not true... The only thing that was broken was my ego. The girl just made my best friend his boyfriend instead of him. 

 

But I didn't really love her. I rarely love because all girls want me. But Fran was different, she didn't really want me at first. That's why I became interested of her but later on, I started feeling happy when I'm with her and when I ... And before I knew it, I fell in love with her. 

 

I turned off the stove and moved the eggs to a plate. 

 

Does she want some bacon too? 

 

I walked towards the living room to check on her.. By the way, who came? 

 

- Cielle's point  of view -

 

He stared at my face while smiling. 

 

"Good thing you still remember me." He muttered with his deep voice. That snapped me out. I glared at him. Why is he even here? Now that I don't really want him back anymore. 

 

If it was before, I should have even jumped on him, hugged him saying that I missed him so much and I'm glad he's back. But I don't feel like doing it now. 

 

"Excuse me and you are?" I said sarcastically. He smiled again. Showing his dimples that I have always loved. Not bothering about my sarcasticness. 

 

He walked in like it was his usual doing and closed the door behind him. I took a few steps back so that we won't be that near. It doesn't feel right anymore. 

 

His forehead suddenly wrinkled. I saw him scanning my whole appearance. OMG! I almost forgot! 

 

"Why are you ---?" 

 

"Jagi!" I stiffened when I heard his voice. "Do you want some bacon ---- Oh hey?" He said when he saw the man in front of me. I turned around and moved a little to Jagi (?). 

 

"Ah, this is TOP oppa.." I stared at Jagi's face for a while. (Goodness, I don't know why I'm calling him that, I don't know what to call him anymore.) Looking at him because I don't know what to look at anymore. He smiled at me. "I'd love some bacon too!" 

 

"Laters." He said nodding at TOP oppa too. 

 

When he entered the kitchen, I felt a hand gripping my wrist and pulling me out of my own place. 

 

"Oppa!" He pulled me not even bothering of what I'm wearing. "I'm..... My clothes! Wait!" 

 

I was trying to keep my voice low. I don't want people to think there's something weird going on. 

 

I was confused when I saw him not heading to the elevator but he headed to the condo 3 doors away from mine. He entered, pulled me inside and closed the door behind me. 

 

He lets go of me and faced me. "Oraenmanineyo, eotteoke jinaeseyo?" [It's been a long time, how are you?] 

 

I took a deep breath. I need to stay calm. "Jal jinaeyo, oppa." [I'm doing very well, oppa]

 

"That's good." He muttered. "Who was that guy?" He suddenly asked. It took me back. 

 

"He..... I...." I couldn't continue BECAUSE I don't know his name. 

 

"Why did he call you Jagi?"

 

"Because he...." Should I say he doesn't know my name either? "Why are you even asking me these things?"

 

You know reverse psychology? That's what I'm doing now. I don't know why I am but I felt shy answering those questions especially that I know where he's getting. 

 

"Then why don't you just answer Franny?" He asked so sweetly with his deep voice. 

 

I took a deep breath. "Okay, ask me what you really want to ask me. Don't ask too many useless questions, oppa." I said as if I am really ready to answer his every question. 

 

"What did you do last night with him?" I froze. I AM NOT READY TO ANSWER HIS QUESTION! He stared at me, as if reading my mind and already knowing the answer to his question. 

 

"O-Oppa.." I trailed not knowing what to really say. 

 

"You did it with him, didn't you?" I bowed my head. 

 

I don't know why. I'm not really that embarrased but it's not really that easy to admit especially infront of TOP oppa. 

 

"I--------I really have to go back now." I said turning around him. I opened the door but it was slammed closed again! I saw his hand on top of my head forcing the door closed. "Oppa, wh---" He suddenly forced me to turn around. 

 

"You slept with him?!" I can see his face getting red. "Answer me, Franny!" 

 

"WHAT IS IT TO YOU, TOP!?" I suddenly blurt out. "You don't have a right to be that mad. You're not my boyfriend or even my dad!" 

 

I saw how his face softened. "Is he even your boyfriend? Atleast answer this straight." 

 

"He-----" I stopped remembering what was really up to both of us. "He's not my boyfriend." 

 

"WHAT?! IS THIS WHAT YOU ARE NOW, FRANCIELLE?! Sleeping around wi------" Before I knew it, may hand flew directly on his face 

 

"How dare you!" I spat. He is not even the oppa I knew. How could he judge me this easily? "You know nothing about me since you left so you don't have the right to accuse me of these things!" I turned around and left his apartment completely. 

 

I walked towards mine and saw 'Jagi' right in front of the door. 

 

"Jagi, where have you ------ " He couldn't even finish his sentence when I jumped on him and hugged him. "Woah, what happened?" He softly asked. "Shhhhh. Stop crying, Jagi." 

 

I don't know why but I really needed a hug right now. Out of all people, I didn't even think that TOP oppa will say those things to me. I loved him so much and I waited for him for so long. I needed comfort and  I know it will take time for Dan and Yuri to come here. He hugged me back while carressing my back. He made me feel okay even though I'm still sobbing and I'm probably making his shirt wet now.

 

He pulled me a little more inside and closed the door. He suddenly lifted me carrying me the bridal style and sitting on the sofa making me sit on his lap. He pulled me closer making my face buried on his neck. I sniffed his scent. 

 

"Jagi, what's wrong?" He asked carressing my head. I just sobbed. "Okay, how about we make a deal? You can cry all you want right now, even make my shirt dripping wet but you have to tell me after, deal?" 

 

I nodded on his neck and cried even more. He kissed my head. "It's okay, I'm here for you. I'll always be here for you, Jagi." 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do you think my story's too long already? There are many more things that will happen! 

Between RIRI couple and of course FranJi couple! XD 

 

Anyway, I didn't reply to your comments in Chapter 28 because if I do, you'll know. Sorry if some people didn't want TOP to appear BUT he was meant to. So, I'm sorry. >< 

 

Anyway, TOP has a big part in this story. 

 

Who do you ship now.... FRANJI or FRANTOP?! Uhoh. ><